Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. (969 Views)

Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid / "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture / The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by jetolu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nairaland currently has over 1,500,000 registered accounts (December 2015), and is ranked as the 7th most visited site in Nigeria (and the most visited indigenous site) according to Alexa.com.

Nairaland is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005. It is targeted at Nigerians.

One Super Moderator that has become so popular on Nairaland is the username Lalasticlala, this supermod is loved and trusted by Nairalanders that nearly every poster has his name mentioned or even beg him to have their post on front page...his popularity cannot be ignored even so his authority on the forum, he is seen as the Senate President of Nairaland, Yet his true identity remains a mystery.

http://jetolu.com/2016/01/15/revealed-the-mystery-super-moderator-known-as-lalasticlala-on-nairaland/

Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by Twaci(f): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016

Nothing new here. What's your point?
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by Subsidy101(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm as confused as the president over this post.
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
op i don't see any point in your story.
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
What is mystery here?op receive sense angry
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by cruzita(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
what's the mystery here?oh God what a waste of mb
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by shumuel(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
When i was expecting to see a picture of him undecided
mtcheeew Op dey look for FP
Re: Revealed: The Mystery Super Moderator Known As Lalasticlala On Nairaland. by axortedbabe(f): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
His cup of agbo

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion’s Brother Daniel Dion Dies Of Cancer At 59 (pictured) / Check Out This Phyno Funny Pics / My Thoughts About Olajumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.