Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos (24508 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gentle Men una see

3 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nawa4nl: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its true that House on the Rock has many freemasons in their leadership.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by vooks: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Heard about illuminati and freemasonry conspiracy back in 1996 and I was smiling there with a self-important constipated grin across my face. I felt like I knew too much than my equals.

That's what conspiracy theorizing does; gives you an exaggerated sense of self importance. The OP probably thinks heaven is awaiting for him following how much he has enlightened the body of Christ with his 'discoveries'. Total m0ron

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by analice107: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
A. COMPLETE PARANOID OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by analice107: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
vooks:
Heard about illuminati and freemasonry conspiracy back in 1996 and I was smiling there with a self-important constipated grin across my face. I felt like I knew too much than my equals.

That's what conspiracy theorizing does; gives you an exaggerated sense of self importance. The OP probably thinks heaven is awaiting for him following how much he has enlightened the body of Christ with his 'discoveries'. Total m0ron
My dearest.
don't mind this fool with his paranoia. To him, he has done so well. He cant even see his stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by vooks: 4:52am On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

My dearest.
don't mind this fool with his paranoia. To him, he has done so well. He cant even see his stupidity.
My sista ooo,
When you are stung by freemasonry and illuminati bug, you see hidden symbols everywhere. You walk around feeling like everyone else is a fool for missing it and you are the only wise primate for seeing it.

Somebody once told me that Solomon was a Freemason because he received a gift of gold weighing 666 talents (1 Kings 10:14). Another went further and insisted the bible with 66 books is Satanic. Idiots. May they receive sense in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42061247][/quote]

undecided
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 2:51am On Jan 26, 2016
analice107:
A. COMPLETE PARANOID OP.
vooks:

My sista ooo,
When you are stung by freemasonry and illuminati bug, you see hidden symbols everywhere. You walk around feeling like everyone else is a fool for missing it and you are the only wise primate for seeing it.
Somebody once told me that Solomon was a Freemason because he received a gift of gold weighing 666 talents (1 Kings 10:14). Another went further and insisted the bible with 66 books is Satanic. Idiots. May they receive sense in Jesus name!

Whoever wrote this is on point please.
I was a freemason until I became a christian.
So I can testify that all the Pastors even the host are all freemasons.

Here is my Perpetual Membership certificate.

Gentlemen I presume you are all Traveling men and consider yourself to be a privileged son of a widow.
Well I left Freemasonry when I became a Christian

Albert Pike said that the Light in Freemasonry is supplied by Satan.
And since I decided to follow Jesus, I left the Lodge soon after.
I cannot worship Jesus & satan at the same time

here is a scan of my copy of Dogma & Morals by albert pike where he say's Freemasonry gets it light from satan
Pontiff Chapter.

NO BODY CAN BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND A FREEMASON AT THE SAME TIME.
MOST NIGERIAN OVERSEERS ARE FREEMASONS.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Freedom4us: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Gentlemen I presume you are all Traveling men and consider yourself to be a privileged son of a widow.

here is a scan of my copy of Dogma & Morals by albert pike where he say's Freemasonry gets it light from satan
Pontiff Chapter.

Nice move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by stevecantrell: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm..
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Vanderandrew(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
The writer of this article, dosesn't have work to do
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vanderandrew:
The writer of this article, dosesn't have work to do
We are obeying the bible that says

Ephesians 5:11 (KJV)
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Vanderandrew(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Emperor4God:

We are obeying the bible that says

Ephesians 5:11 (KJV)
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Don't judge anyone, you don't know who will be saved in the end, Only God Knows. The writer of this article may not be saved in the end.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Vanderandrew:

Don't judge anyone, you don't know who will be saved in the end, Only God Knows. The writer of this article may not be saved in the end.

Jesus made it clear to judge correctly

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So we did and noticed something.

At first we were disappointed with the number of Freemasons at house on the rock but felt the pastor didn't know.

Then we found out just this month that Don Moen is a Freemason and again House on the Rock was working with Him.
Its then the penny dropped that House on the Rock has something wrong somewhere

See http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2016/01/don-moen-gospel-singer-is-satan.html
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Freedom4us: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
House on the rocks get issues

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by stevecantrell: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
[size=14pt]Please tell them[/size]. angry

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
If you have ears hear

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emp3ror4God: 9:18am On May 06, 2016
You Motherfucker Otoo Fara a.k.a Emperor4god , we are always ahead of you Dam , beware. Don't play with the word of god you senseless hypocrite! You Think you are greater than everybody heh? You Great False Prophet
Regards....
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emp3ror4God:
You Motherfucker Otoo Fara a.k.a Emperor4god , we are always ahead of you Dam , beware. Don't play with the word of god you senseless hypocrite! You Think you are greater than everybody heh? You Great False Prophet
Regards....

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Pontiff Chapter.

hey dude am nt disputing the facts that there are masons as overseer but with your stay in the lodge before you saw the light can you mention like 10 nigerian pastors who you can attest to belong to this confraternity.

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
charlyxx9:
hey dude am nt disputing the facts that there are masons as overseer but with your stay in the lodge before you saw the light can you mention like 10 nigerian pastors who you can attest to belong to this confraternity.

Adeboye
Oyedepo
Oyakliome
ibiyeomie

The rest you wont know.

Please leave the craft, it's satan worship
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Adeboye
Oyedepo
Oyakliome
ibiyeomie

The rest you wont know.

Please leave the craft, it's satan worship
please i want to know the rest there is something i am reasearching on i mean a book that am writing so just to get some of their names included there with proof but pls leave out adeboye and ibiyomie if you dnt have proof but if its oyedepo(top level) and oyakhilome(hardcore freemason 32nd degree) i have proof on that and have seen the revelation before but for adeboye and ibiyome its a no for me.thanks
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
charlyxx9:
please i want to know the rest there is something i am reasearching on i mean a book that am writing so just to get some of their names included there with proof but pls leave out adeboye and ibiyomie if you dnt have proof but if its oyedepo(top level) and oyakhilome(hardcore freemason 32nd degree) i have proof on that and have seen the revelation before but for adeboye and ibiyome its a no for me.thanks

Mr I dunno the type of research you are doing or your knowledge of the craft.

But if you can't tell Adeboye is a Freemason, then you really need to go learn some more.

Though to be fair, Adeboye hides his membership well but made some crucial mistakes.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by tosinjay(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Not quite had to tell if these people aren't for Christ, He did say "Whoever is not with me is against me". I did hear the top of the congregation of winners at Canaan land is the shape of the goat head, baphomet, wish i could get a view of it.

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by tosinjay(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kayendy:
If the leaders r freemasons and r leading many souls to christ, I tink God will excuse their membership. Go to. Dese churches and see how members answer to alter calls and u say dey r freemason.. hmmmm, abeg I tink God will understand
Not everyone who comes for alter call is truly saved, by the way your conclusion is far from what bible says. According to Bible you can work whatsoever your own salvation is personal

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emperor4God:

Stop trying to fool people please.

Look at this masonic pyramid inbetween a hand on the left point to the sky.
pointing upwards is 100% masonic.

in other words if I point upwards that makes me a masonic right??

ur high bro

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Freedom4us:

So what are u sayimg in a nutshell?
As we can see that house on the rock is really following Freemasons.

The one that shocked me is don moen
don't be fooled bro, nothing, I repeat totally nothing is wrong with dose guys as far as am concerned.

u kw why?? nobody has made me the judge here. They all will face the creator of the universe after death and me too and even the OP. so I will see if when he faces judgement, he will tell God he was able to kw guys that re freemason leaving himself out.

What am I saying, face ur life and make sure u do exactly what God has ordained u to do so when u stand before the father, u can give account of urself. those guys will give account of how they spent their life too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
vooks:

Am telling u.

He forgot that just the way he has a judgement to face, so will dose people.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Pontiff Chapter.

So if they are Freemasons what should we do??

So the devil have graduated into this form?? hnmm. I see the persecution christians face has just turned to a different dimension. nice move
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
charlyxx9:
believe that dude at ur own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.