Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos (24507 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Since you no wan talk to me, then talk to this guy.

He seems to know to that RCCG is a farce.
So you can see that I am not the only one saying it, many are saying something is wrong with RCCG.
They know the Spirit in RCCG is not of God but cannot tell what it is.
The RCCG oga's need to seek God b4 it's too late.

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Since you no wan talk to me, then talk to this guy.

He seems to know to that RCCG is a farce.
So you can see that I am not the only one saying it, many are saying something is wrong with RCCG.
They know the Spirit in RCCG is not of God but cannot tell what it is.
The RCCG oga's need to seek God b4 it's too late.

guy plz i need an evidence cuz this a free world anybody can say anything and suspect but still no evidence.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Impressive that you know that Cameron is a Freemason.
Thats not even the reason, It's good for someone to pray for a Freemason to see if he will leave.
But you'er not far.

Research Adeboye!

BUT BE WARNED!
You may not like what you find out!

Now it depends on if you're trying to gauge my knowledge of the craft , if not it depends on how much you know of the Men's Club.

Lemme give you a hint that should startle you.

Everybody knows that Oyedepo is a Freemason, yet Adeboye proudly calls him "His Son"
Why is that?
If Adeboye is of God and Oyedepo is a Freemason, how come Adeboye is comfortable with him?

That's not even the proof, but it's just to get you to look at Adeboye properly.
proof please it is no
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2016
charlyxx9:
proof please it is no
Oh boy everybody dey see proof, why not you?
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Oh boy everybody dey see proof, why not you?
who are the everybody that is seeing which you have provided any proof but all you do is get moved by a person saying " i dey suspect adeboye" which we all know that anybody can suspect but where is the proof thats all am asking and if you can't provide that then stop blackmailing an anointed man of God in other to avoid the wrath of God upon you like miriam and the 42 lads in the bible.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
charlyxx9:
who are the everybody that is seeing which you have provided any proof but all you do is get moved by a person saying " i dey suspect adeboye" which we all know that anybody can suspect but where is the proof thats all am asking and if you can't provide that then stop blackmailing an anointed man of God in other to avoid the wrath of God upon you like miriam and the 42 lads in the bible.

Blackmail?
you sabi the meaning of the word blackmail?

I just dey simple point out say, many people dey say "Adeboye way no straight".

And there is evidence, as you said u dey do research go find am ur self.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by tiripsyloh: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 1:58am On Feb 12, 2017
CHARLYX9:
this is just a tip of an iceberg still not convincing and what are the more that you are talking about because this ain't evidence anyone can make this up so i need you to give me good evidence to believe just like the case of david oyedepo and wait for a minute why has emperor4God not updated his blog for some time now is it that he is short of materials or what?pls i need to know am curious about it

well nobody till now had given any evidence, so I salute this lady for their/her work.

Remember I said to you that Adeboye made some mistakes, and you didnt believe me. grin

Bros I beg lemme tell you something.

Jesus is Lord and no Freemason can make heave.

Even as far as the old testament God hated kabbalah that grew into Freemasonry.

Ezekiel 8 (KJV)
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and[b] thou shalt see greater abominations than these.[/b]

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

My brother flee Freemasonry there is no celestial lodge.

The god of Freemasonry is satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ehissi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emperor4God:

Freemasonry is known to be satan worship, so a preacher cannot be a pastor and a freemason at the same time.
If freemasonry is so good then why do they hide it?

Those pics are not coincidences but intentional, there are too many to be coincidences

Nope we just do not want satan worshipers pretending to be Christians and leading people astray.

So the DSS, CIA, FBI and even matters of state of various countries are evil ba? That's why they hide it.......?

Are you even aware what the criteria are to join Freemason?

Childish Conspiracy theories.......

For your info, it was the Catholic Church that first declared the free masons as Satanic, simply in response to their growing influence outside the Sphere of the Church which was a ruling patriarch system at the time.

Plus a good number of fellows, saw the Free masons as a place to seek protection/Forums for discussion from the Catholic Church in the light of Certain matters of scientific discoveries that the Church refused to allow them discuss openly.

Most popular of them, is the age long theory, strongly held by the Church that the Earth was Most certainly Square/rectangular in shape which edge from which man could fall off, as opposed to the earth being spherical for a which a scientist was Executed.......

Is it possible that there may be elements in the free masons of their own individual will who seek to practice the occults? Probably!

Is it true that Free Masons are occultic and Satanic by nature, more so because their activities are hidden from the general public? Never

Are there copy cat bodies or Organisations trying to Mimic or copy the Free Masons to pursue their own agenda and market people of power as a way to lure people and expand their membership base? Emphatically yes

Even when I was in Undergrad school, I can't forget how many times I was encouraged to join the and told to give it a shot; after all "Bob Market is member, you don't believe? Go and check out this video, see the black power salute he gave? That is our sign". Inside my mind, "For your mind I am a Bob Marley fan ba? Or I will just join and accidentally Jam Bob Market in one meeting? You folks are probably as dumb as the sign he gave in the video"

For your information (Obviously you have never met any real member or recruiter of the "Real" Free Masons in real life and are just throwing away Mystical Conspiracy theories), Free Masonry is the Exclusive preserve of Christians.

In other words, it is not open to Muslims, Eckist, Buddhist or folks of other faith. If you are not a Christian, with a good Christian family background, you can never be a member of the Free Masons...........

Period!! Believe what you want...........
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by PETUK(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
ehissi:

So the DSS, CIA, FBI and even matters of state of various countries are evil ba? That's why they hide it.......?

Are you even aware what the criteria are to join Freemason?

Childish Conspiracy theories.......

For your info, it was the Catholic Church that first declared the free masons as Satanic, simply in response to their growing influence outside the Sphere of the Church which was a ruling patriarch system at the time.

Plus a good number of fellows, saw the Free masons as a place to seek protection/Forums for discussion from the Catholic Church in the light of Certain matters of scientific discoveries that the Church refused to allow them discuss openly.

Most popular of them, is the age long theory, strongly held by the Church that the Earth was Most certainly Square/rectangular in shape which edge from which man could fall off, as opposed to the earth being spherical for a which a scientist was Executed.......

Is it possible that there may be elements in the free masons of their own individual will who seek to practice the occults? Probably!

Is it true that Free Masons are occultic and Satanic by nature, more so because their activities are hidden from the general public? Never

Are there copy cat bodies or Organisations trying to Mimic or copy the Free Masons to pursue their own agenda and market people of power as a way to lure people and expand their membership base? Emphatically yes

Even when I was in Undergrad school, I can't forget how many times I was encouraged to join the and told to give it a shot; after all "Bob Market is member, you don't believe? Go and check out this video, see the black power salute he gave? That is our sign". Inside my mind, "For your mind I am a Bob Marley fan ba? Or I will just join and accidentally Jam Bob Market in one meeting? You folks are probably as dumb as the sign he gave in the video"

For your information (Obviously you have never met any real member or recruiter of the "Real" Free Masons in real life and are just throwing away Mystical Conspiracy theories), Free Masonry is the Exclusive preserve of Christians.

In other words, it is not open to Muslims, Eckist, Buddhist or folks of other faith. If you are not a Christian, with a good Christian family background, you can never be a member of the Free Masons...........

Period!! Believe what you want...........
Bro you are wrong on where you said that Freemasonry is not open to Muslims, Freemasonry is open to all but atheist
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Back to fp cheesy
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Emperor4God:

We have heard and are putting evidence togther.
Can you send us some about RCCG?
eMail Emperor4God@Gmail.com
https://www.nairaland.com/4262047/check-out-these-occultic-codes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.