Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) (1758 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Angela Merkel Wins German Election / Spicer: Trump Didn't Mean Wiretapping When He Tweeted About Wiretapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by seagulsntrawler: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vladimir Putinhas denied that he deliberately used his pet Labrador to intimidate Angela Merkelat their first meeting in his home in Sochi.
It has long been rumoured that despite being briefed about the German Chancellor's cynophobia, the fear of dogs, Vladimir Putin deliberately had his pet dog Connie brought into the meeting.
Now the Russian President has dismissed claims that he used his beloved dog to try and unnerve Mrs Merkel during the all-important first meeting between the two heads of state.

It has long been rumoured that despite being briefed about the German Chancellor's cynophobia, fear of dogs, Vladimir Putin brought his pet dog Connie during the meeting

Connie the dog gave the German chancellor a quick sniff before deciding to take a seat next to her.
'I did not know anything about that,' Putin said when challenged about he alleged attempt to try to frighten Mrs Merkel in their first meeting.
She is very sincere and highly professional. In any case, I think the level of trust between us is very high,' he said in an interview with Bild.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395821/Putin-denies-using-pet-Labrador-intimidate-Angela-Merkel-met-did-not-know-phobia-dogs.html

Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by ayindepremier: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Putin Putin Putin ...tin!

This guy knows how to plays with people's emotions!!

Belike say Angela Don dey piss for chair there o!

Lalasticlala, go and help us confirm this!
Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
And that is indeed a shiny black dog, that knows his job.
Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by ayourbamie: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hate dogs

1 Like

Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by odeku457(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
That is a blow below the belt.

And Putin cant say he hasn't read a dossier of the Kremlin (FSB/KGB)

That the Chancellor ia Cynophobia.

He is just showing his stupidity the more With stewpid actions.

Thats why he always lose face.

Cute Doggie tho.

@seun come see cute dog.
Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by UIA04(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
I must commend madam Angela a true stateswoman if na me I for Don hold my bodyguard tight look at the smile on that mean Russian man's face putin iffa hear say him no know
Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2016
The same dog Putin controls without a leash unlike our clueless friend in America. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by seagulsntrawler: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Akathriel:
The same dog Putin controls without a leash unlike our clueless friend in America. grin
Omo see finishing! But why you dey take style curse am now? gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) by Aremu01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
White man Black dog Racism

(1) (Reply)

Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) / Tank Runs Out Of Gas—Ukrainians Mock Russians Soldiers / The Side Of The Ukraine-russia Conflict The West Does Not Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.