Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) (1758 Views)

Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by infoxpress(m): 2:26am On Aug 05, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIDgXLgAhe/?utm_medium=copy_link

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5cZiuUHM0
lalasticlala
mynd44

Russia invents a suit that protects victims of bomb explosion.
the suit has leather that are far stronger than bullet proof.
it protects the victims from shock waves and objects that are produced from bomb explosion.

it was first tested by a female stunt performer (Viktoria kolesnikova) who specializes in taking risk based on her kind of work.

with this new invention Russia is now one step ahead of every other country .

1 Like

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Gbajure(m): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2021
It will safe lives
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by BKayy: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2021
I don't understand how they are going to play this WW3 with all these inpenetrable suits/armour.
Are they going to waste time shooting and blowing up themselves knowing fully well that nobody will die because of these inventions?
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Daveambition(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Russia invents a suit that protects victims of bomb explosion.
Meanwhile we still dey here dey battle to hear from Abba kyari on his involvement with tailor & yahoo money..

Oluwa abeg, take me away from this dark age nation..
See wetin stunt me the most
it was first tested by a female stunt performer (Viktoria kolesnikova) who specializes in taking risk based on her kind of work.

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2021
I don't understand why Russia and China are so eager for another war(God forbid)..

1 Like

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Puttin may not have good intention but I love the kinda man he is. A natural leader with vision.
Russia can see tomorrow.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by lwise(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2021
I don't believe this.
The suit might be fire proof but a bomb will naturally lift you from the ground straight into the air due to the enormous pressure and the shock waves that comes from it.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by pyyxxaro: 3:53am On Aug 05, 2021
At least we get our own

The juju waist coat IGBOHO normally wears undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Naigleria: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2021
BKayy:
I don't understand how they are going to play this WW3 with all these inpenetrable suits/armour.
Are they going to waste time shooting and blowing up themselves knowing fully well that nobody will die because of these inventions?

Suits like these are way too expensive for mass production.

All na for show n scaremongering.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by orisa37: 4:06am On Aug 05, 2021
CLOTHED IN BOMB EXTINGUISHER?

WELL DONE PUTIN.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by kramer: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Why was she walking as if she was marching to school.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2021
OLD VIDEO.
It was developed 4d Last world Cup in RUSSIA.
Again, just like what I did put up in 2017 before the world Cup, the Topic should have been...
RUSSIA develops a vest that can withstand KNOCKOUTS & not BOMBS.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Xkalaban(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2021
All these war mongering amongst the so called developed nations is all because of human greed. If they’re content with what they have and are satisfied with their way of life they wouldn’t be going to war against each other. China is gingering to go and invade small Taiwan serving as a catalyst to WW3. Now should that be the case, uncountable number of living things and possibly the entire earth will perish all because Taiwan is somehow fatally attractive that stupid China can’t keep her hands to herself. Las las na thunder go fire them if them trigger this WW3 angry
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Daddysidhan: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Stunts......abi you know read say the girl na YouTube stunts perfomer
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by gift2xl: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2021
This Guy's want to be world power again.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by gregyboy(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing from France and Germany

Ww11 really shake those two countries

Russia needs to be humble by America quickly
I dont like the Russians not even the Chinese

America i stand with
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Naigleria:

Suits like these are way too expensive for mass production.

All na for show n scaremongering.
Ten long rage snippers wearing that suit would wipe out a complete battalion.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Vado(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
gregyboy:
Nothing from France and Germany

Ww11 really shake those two countries

Russia needs to be humble by America quickly
I dont like the Russians not even the Chinese

America i stand with

After America dropped A-Bomb out of the blue, many countries have also learned to keep their game changers close to their chest. Nuclear bombs aren’t the greatest cool thing right now. Israel wouldn’t even admit they have one. All these show offs doesn’t make any nation the best. Iron Dome wasn’t unnecessarily shown off but when the time for action came, we all saw what it could do.

1 Like

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by gregyboy(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2021
The war is not for economic interest, the war is a show of strength

To test who will be the next world power....

I guess America still have a long way to retain world power for many more years....

China may not recover from world war 3, they should learn from Japan...

And if Russia loses world power that would be their end as a threat to USA....

This i have seen
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Zico777(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2021
lwise:
I don't believe this.
The suit might be fire proof but a bomb will naturally lift you from the ground straight into the air due to the enormous pressure and the shock waves that comes from it.
My brother u are truly wise.
As if u knew what was on my mind.
How come they were not lifted despite the blast & all?
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by rottennaija(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Mixedfraction:
I don't understand why Russia and China are so eager for another war(God forbid)..

But you understand why the war mongers the US and the West are busy provoking them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Hahahaha.. Believe this nonsense at your own peril grin
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by FoolishBoy419: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Vado:

After America dropped A-Bomb out of the blue, many countries have also learned to keep their game changers close to their chest. Nuclear bombs aren’t the greatest cool thing right now. Israel wouldn’t even admit they have one. All these show offs doesn’t make any nation the best. Iron Dome wasn’t unnecessarily shown off but when the time for action came, we all saw what it could do.

Every country shows some off and hides some just like Israel. And the Iron dome hasn't really been tested (with decent missiles).
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by leofab(f): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
So fake lol… Russians are kids… which explosives didn’t lift sands and shrapnels.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by olugabbie(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Vado:

It is not show off. Russia & US are the top two military weapon hub in the world. They don't buy weapon. They sell weapon. So if you don't show case these weapons who will buy them. So it is not show off. It is strictly marketing.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by olugabbie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
gregyboy:
The war is not for economic interest, the war is a show of strength

To test who will be the next world power....

I guess America still have a long way to retain world power for many more years....

China may not recover from world war 3, they should learn from Japan...

And if Russia loses world power that would be their end as a threat to USA....

This i have seen

I wonder why pple keep saying that China should learn from Japan. Japan had no Atomic bomb during WW11 & that was why they couldn't retaliate. China has enough Nuclear warheads to destroy both US & major powers in Europe. China can single handedly destroy an entire continent. Both US & Russia can do the same.

Is like many don't know the level of destruction that Nuclear war can cause. Old submarines like the Russian Typhoon Class or the US Ohio Class can single handedly destroy an entire continent. Imagine a single submarine wiping out an entire continent. I can assure you that there will be no winner.

May be you should read more on Nuclear weapon to understand this better.
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by gregyboy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
olugabbie:

I wonder why pple keep saying that China should learn from Japan. Japan had no Atomic bomb during WW11 & that was why they couldn't retaliate. China has enough Nuclear warheads to destroy both US & major powers in Europe. China can single handedly destroy an entire continent. Both US & Russia can do the same.

Is like many don't know the level of destruction that Nuclear war can cause. Old submarines like the Russian Typhoon Class or the US Ohio Class can single handedly destroy an entire continent. Imagine a single submarine wiping out an entire continent. I can assure you that there will be no winner.

May be you should read more on Nuclear weapon to understand this better.

This makes resson naruto
Re: Russia Invents Combat Suits That Withstands Bomb Explosion (video) by Vado(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
olugabbie:

It is not show off. Russia & US are the top two military weapon hub in the world. They don't buy weapon. They sell weapon. So if you don't show case these weapons who will buy them. So it is not show off. It is strictly marketing.

Yeah I agree with the marketing part but they don’t show everything you know.

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Mean To Scare Angela Merkel With My Dog- Putin (pix) / Wikileaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! / Britons Travel To Serbia To Sleep With Dogs At Animal Brothels (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.