Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! (442 Views)

5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads / Linda Ikeji Et Al.:When Plagiarism Becomes the Cancer of Blogging / How 2 Bypass Google Blogger,wordpress Plagiarism Software Checker Via Copy&paste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by Smartresult(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
if i copy my um published lecture note from university and make article for my blog?
Re: Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by chibuzor05(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
The answer is simply NO....if the identical article is not found on the internet
Re: Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2016
apparently, your lecturer may have collected his resources from the internet, so you may want to rewrite that stuff, using your own style and words of course

1 Like

Re: Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by Elosky20: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2016
you commited no offence. make sure you quote him in ur reference
Re: Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by EntclassBlog(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2016
No.. Its not
Re: Can It Be Plagiarism, Help! by Dmayor7(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2016
radiokilla:
apparently, your lecturer may have collected his resources from the internet, so you may want to rewrite that stuff, using your own style and words of course

You said it all...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog / Get Cheap Domain Registration And Web Hosting / Adsense SCAM Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.