Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads (1733 Views)

Google Don't Really Consider Plagiarism As A Ranking Factor / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads by Ugaboy: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's conventional you run out of ideas, keeping your viewers in suspense can't make you lose your audience. Sometime you might be going to some social media or other competitors posts belonging to your niche, and find some mind-blowing post that you won't like to keep to yourself but share it with your audience. This when another thought will ride into mind, if I copied and paste on my blog or site google cyber police called crawler will nap me for plagiarism, what if any of my viewers have found the original content from the owner, they might take me unserious, or add link will also exposed the article being copied from somewhere.

How to avoid plagiarism as a blogger

Continue reading: https://nairathreads..com.ng/2017/11/5-guides-on-how-to-avoid-plagiarism-as.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrate Payment System On My Webiste? / Suggestions and Feature Requests For Voguepay / Linda Ikeji Et Al.:When Plagiarism Becomes the Cancer of Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.