Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Apala - Oluwe Mawe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apala - Oluwe Mawe (8215 Views)

Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apala - Oluwe Mawe by tosinaded(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
i love this song die!!!!!! try listening to it when ure high grin

[flash=350,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6ZTtg91R0&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6ZTtg91R0&feature=related
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by ofokasibe: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2009
thats my beautiful tosin up with anoda new one, tosin u don hear the ghetto p song??
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2009
ofokasibe:

thats my beautiful tosin up with anoda new one, tosin u don hear the ghetto p song??
Something we should know about you two? wink wink grin grin wink wink grin grin
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by MrCrackles(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
Is that some other language similar to YORUBA or WTF is the nucca waffling in? shocked
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by javalove(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Something we should know about you two? wink wink grin grin wink wink grin grin

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by ofokasibe: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2009
LOL IBKAYA U CAN REPLACE URSELF WITH TOSIN grin grin

MrCrackles:

Is that some other language similar to YORUBA or WTF is the nucca waffling in? shocked

CRAXCKERS ARE U HAUSA OR IGBO? OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH? grin
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by Bamsyle(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
Nice track . . . imagine a remix with 9ice, Lord of Ajasa and Da Grin . . . cheesy
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by tosinaded(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
bamsyle i feel u cool

MrCrackles:

see this lost yoruba guy
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
Like the song.
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by jeff101: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2009
@ tosin
so now you love this song die,couple of months back when i posted this what did you say?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260275.0.html

like lalaboi always say,please continue your dicussions on this thread.
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by tosinaded(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
jeff for cryn out loud u called him the future of naija hip hop!!!!
was i meant to agree with that?
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by ofokasibe: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

jeff for cryn out loud u called him the future of naija hip hop!!!!
was i meant to agree with that?

HELEP ME ASK JEFF O,, AND APALA AND HIPHOP DO THEY MIX , I GUESS THIS IS HIPHOP APALA, WE WANT MORE OF OLUWE PLS.
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by A40(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
I listen to that song like 4times a day the beginning is mad funny "Bobs where the Makpo now?" "Omo Makpo don finish oh" Na our anthem for shayo joints be that oh
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by jeff101: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
@ tosin,
i never said he was the future of naija hiphop,i was just admiting that dude has a lot of talent cos i listened to his full album.what dude is doing is apala hiphop and since he started it,we can call him a pioneer.like i said earlier on if someone told you 9ice will blow up this big in Nigeria 3 years ago,what would you have said.probably the same thing you are saying right now.there is a huge difference between the future and the present incase you haven't noticed.
Re: Apala - Oluwe Mawe by tosinaded(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
jeff101:

@ tosin,
i never said he was the future of naija hiphop,i was just admiting that dude has a lot of talent cos i listened to his full album.what dude is doing is apala hiphop and since he started it,we can call him a pioneer.like i said earlier on if someone told you 9ice will blow up this big in Nigeria 3 years ago,what would you have said.probably the same thing you are saying right now.there is a huge difference between the future and the present incase you haven't noticed.

guy u said he is the future of naija hiphop in that thread jare!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) / Download Naira Marley Ft C Black – Tingasa / Banky W – Good Good Loving [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.