Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) (2000 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Philip Toluwase Alabi: NECO Best Student 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by ETEYEN79(m): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Please I am a new member of this forum. I wish to inform all nairalanders that "I will be honoured today as the best graduating student by the National Open University of Nigeria. I am graduating with a First Class in Environmental Science and Resource Management. Thank you, may God honour you too.

2 Likes

Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by phrancys001(m): 4:02am On Jan 16, 2016
OK, congrat.
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by ebsuguy(m): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2016
ETEYEN79:
Please I am a new member of this forum. I wish to inform all nairalanders that "I will be honoured today as the best graduating student by the National Open University of Nigeria. I am graduating with a First Class in Environmental Science and Resource Management. Thank you, may God honour you too.

congrats bro
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by giga02(m): 5:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Congrat bro!
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by donplus1: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2016
ETEYEN79:
wow! Congrats bro,am also in 400l ESM wish to make a 1st class as wellcosdl am close to achieving dat..If u don't mind can u pm me ur contact I need tips to make my dream a reality.congrats once again
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by urpee28(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
ETEYEN79:

Congratulations on your feat, Etty79. So happy for you! My piece of advice? Bare in mind that emerging with a first only opens the door to greater things. You still have to work harder than ever before to prove your mettle and count yourself worthy of walking through that door. Resist the temptation of basking in the euphoria that comes along with having a first, as tricky as that may sound. Also, endeavour to remain humble in your deeds and never let them see you coming. The sky's your starting point.

Salam!
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by Gloryblossom(f): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
ETEYEN79:
good evening. ....congratulation bro..... am an ESM student.hoping to graduate with a first class honour....please can you Whatsapp me will love to ask you some question..very urgent tanks........08161651014
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by Gloryblossom(f): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Please if you are in Ur 300snd semester and 400level esm plx add me Ur help is needed urgently I need some past questions God bless youu..
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by adeememman(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Gloryblossom:
good evening. ....congratulation bro..... am an ESM student.hoping to graduate with a first class honour....please can you Whatsapp me will love to ask you some question..very urgent tanks........08161651014
permission to contact you. I just got a DE admission to study this course. I will need ur help in clarifying some issues
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by ETEYEN79(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Gloryblossom:
I'll add u broda, my whatsapp contact is 08175497944
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by ETEYEN79(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Liberace:

Congratulations on your feat, Etty79. So happy for you! My piece of advice? Bare in mind that emerging with a first only opens the door to greater things. You still have to work harder than ever before to prove your mettle and count yourself worthy of walking through that door. Resist the temptation of basking in the euphoria that comes along with having a first, as tricky as that may sound. Also, endeavour to remain humble in your deeds and never let them see you coming. The sky's your starting point.

Salam!
Thanks, God bless you
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by damoceile: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2016
ETEYEN79:
ETEYEN79:
ETEYEN79:

Bro what advise do you have for someone who just wants to enroll for Noun, as a first-class graduate from the institution how as it been in the Labour market? you know Nigerian employers can be funny atimes here is my whatsapp number 07055913096 pls endeavour to add me up I still have some questions to ask, thanks..
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by damoceile: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Mr Etty7 have sent u an email pls check. your mail
Re: Best Graduating Student 2015/2016 (noun) by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2016
what CGPA are u graduating with?

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW / Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools Admission List 2016/2017 Has Now Been Release / Can This Jamb Score Get Me Computer Science In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.