Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite (59801 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by jazinogold(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2016
America must hear this

1 Like

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Naijasinglegirl: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Thank God. Well done.
davide470:
@NaijaSingleGirl,

All traces of the guy who posted the advert here has been removed. I exchanged a couple of mails with him and I can tell you he is an e-idiot

He is a scam artist and goes by the name; Shortlistnig and Qwerty on Nairaland.

I believe Shortlist should issue out a statement soon, dissociating them from that anything regarding that mail.

1 Like

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Naijasinglegirl: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
I am not that THIRSTY sir.
akp202:
that is because u wanna send traffic to ur blog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by saintkel(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:
. brb... shocked

Modified:

Someone on Twitter spoke my mind...

Google is your friend so if that was true I'd send him a "video" wink wink and then I'll be shortlisted for the 3(three) pmsl at his attempt to form all professional about it grin grin grin
E just d hungry me to slap u

1 Like

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Rutheby(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
She should search for another job, her desitiny is not tied to that one. Meanwhile...today is my birthday, can I get some likes please
Happy birthday
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by CalebIkechi(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Only to MASTURBATE ? She dey form?
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by GLOBALINF: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2016
U don't hv to be told it's a scam
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by ddjay: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2016
How come details are on your blog,y r u directing us to ur blog.is it a way of building traffic this doesn't look real to me but a blogging process
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by rabbaba: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Stories for the gods
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by kaziblake(f): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Jesus christ!!!
All the name of getting a job as a female in 9ja.
Buhari must hear this.
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by mrmofasa(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Did anyone notice the word, 'Globacomm'?
Very sloppy, Dave. You can do much better.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Akalia(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
she should comply after she has nothing at stake since she need not show her face, but that kinda job had better worth it.
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Missmossy(f): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Eww..can you imagine
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
if u obey such request, I wonder what u'll do during end time inorder to enter heaven.... end time things
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Chanchit: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Dave courage undecided undecided
Abeg no dey deceive us with scripT...

Too many flaws
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by fiziebaibie(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
She should search for another job, her desitiny is not tied to that one. Meanwhile...today is my birthday, can I get some likes please
oh! Today is my birthday tooo so we are birthday mates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Divinetunes1: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
End time job invite oooo... run! run!! run!!!
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol.

This is a new one.
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by akp202(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
then i will check it out too....lol
Nubian113:

And a nice blog it is cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by mysteriousman(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2016
That's a scam the osas guy knows her or is doing that in tandem with someone that knows her
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by JaiKing: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2016
No wonder the ladies we went for interview where asked to wait behind and we the gents that are even more qualified where asked to go. I blame it on
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't trust glo and MTN undecided
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by Henrygreat212(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Every Man cheats but, if he loves u most u wont be able to find out.....
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by b2strike(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Just google the stuff and send to the clawn grin
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by epospiky(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2016
this is pure scam! Don't lose your integrity for this.
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by prestige24: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2016
quite dump...
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by tuna4servi(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2016
shocked OMG dis is really seriously serious
Re: She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite by sholadele4: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Twitter user, @habbizzelle shared the screen shot below yesterday. According to her, her friend applied for a job in Globacom and received this in her mailbox.
I think it is important I state it here very clearly that shortlistnigeria.com does not have any staff named Dave Osas. I work in the group of company of which shortlist Nigeria is a subsidiary and I know every staff of the firm. Please don't let anyone to take cheap advantage of you all in the name of helping you to get a job placement. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.