Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

New First-class It And Accounting Training School In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New First-class It And Accounting Training School In Lagos (1243 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Role Of Ict:an Impact To Engineering And Accounting:any Silver Bullect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New First-class It And Accounting Training School In Lagos by spora(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2006
A new IT and Accounting Training School is now in Lagos. It is called HiiT (Hands-on Institute of Information Technology) situated at 27, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja (beside Awolowo Glass House). Tel: 8751779, 8760957. It is not really new in Nigeria as they claimed to have been around for 10 years but basically in the North.

I was there to register my brothers and the facilities were beyond description. It is far above NIIT and Aptech. They even have free Internet facilities for the students. The lecturers are certified and experienced.

I thinks this is a good alternative to NIIT, Aptech and karrox and it is even a Nigerian company
Re: New First-class It And Accounting Training School In Lagos by nicolas: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2006
do they offer s.a.p in the school?

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment / Ex-commandos: Holler / Call For Participation: Ptpi/french Embassy Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.