Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam (1109 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam by lukesh56: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
Asalam Aleikun to my brothers and sisters in islam. i have been reading through threads post on this forum recently but i have not found any questions or discussions about destiny. i have some questions about the subject matter that worries me.

Is destiny real?
Can it be changed for the good or bad?
Can fortune teller inquire from the jinn to know a paticular person destiny?as i have read from a thread on this forum about how the fortune teller consult the jinn to gather informations.
can destiny be bad?

Please i need more light on this topic and i will glad to receive your contributions. Thanks

As this dicussion grow, i have a real life experience to share.
Re: Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam by Abuzola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
Destiny is true, every detail about a man from child birth, wellfare to what will bring the end of his life and whether he is an inhabitant of hell or paradise they all entail in a book with Allah called Lauhul ma'afuz- i will present a hadith on it if am challenged. Before the birth of Prophet Muhammad the jinn ascend to heaven and then listen to discussion of angels about what Allah has preordained to happen, when they come to earth and report to the soothsayer they tell one truth and say 99 lies but since the heaven was guarded with stars as guardian they never know the future again except congesture. One can change his destiny through prayer. One day Angel jibril came across a man praying devotedly and earnestly almost all his life, angel jibril had saw this man's name among the dweller of hell, he told the man not to waste his time that he is an inhabitant of hell, the man continue serving God till one day Angel jibril came to him said today i saw ur name in the list of dwellers of paradise. Let me stop me here. May Allah help us all amin

(1) (Reply)

Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly? / Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh / Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.