Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Beauty Gone Bad!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beauty Gone Bad!!! (716 Views)

Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis / MouthAction Gone Bad!!! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Gone Bad!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Good evening all,

I'm a very fair girl but my problem is that my face and arms are darker than the rest of my body.

The darkness was caused mainly due to my recklessness with my skin.

I lived in the north, Yola to be precise.

I was always under the harsh sunshine, working.

So my facial skin and arms became dark due to direct contact with the sun's harsh rays.

Initially, I always wash my whole face with a sponge, scrubbing very hard from my forehead to my neck.

I recently realized that the face is not meant to be scrubbed hard with a sponge, so I use soap only.

I want to know the series and routine of medications I should start using, how frequent, and the duration of the treatment.

My brother is also fair, but his problem is that he has dark razor bumps.

His face has been darkened by too mush use of shaving stick.

is there any treatment to tone down the darkness?

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Beauty Gone Bad!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove mynd44

Your help is needed to avoid buying creams that aggravate the problem.

Thanks
Re: Beauty Gone Bad!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Any help will be greatly appreciated pls
Re: Beauty Gone Bad!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
You can do much better by uploading your pics, so that i can verify the extent of the damage and possibly profer solution(s).
Re: Beauty Gone Bad!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You can do much better by uploading your pics, so that i can verify the extent of the damage and possibly profer solution(s).

I like the the services you offer, do you guys have any presence in the south east? Enugu anambra to be precise?

I was recommended to do a face peel.

Is there any place in the south east its done?

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Effective Treatment For Typhoid & Malaria / Constant Urge To Clear My Throat Every Time. / BEWARE: Imported Frozen Poultry Can Kill — Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.