Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day (555 Views)

Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day by morereb10: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Wooow, it is said that no matter were your coming from, is not an excuse or a force to determine were you are going. The Fuji artiste is obviously still crazy about his wife. He shared the photo on his Instagram page and captioned it:

"That's my wedding day many years ago and that's my wife as she's being made up, see her baby face."

It will also be recalled that they gave out their daughter's hand Tiwalade in marriage late December 2015 and you can click here to check that out.

more pics ... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/fuji-star-adewale-ayuba-shares.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day by aloinet: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2016
She is very pretty kiss.
Re: Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife On Their Wedding Day by HonAdeli(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
wow!!she has been beautiful from d beginning

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Learn From Rihanna / Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... / Checkout Photos Of Toolz At Her Traditional Wedding To Tunde Demuren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.