Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. (1084 Views)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by donnie(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
138 battle-ready soldiers led to Christ, graduate Foundation School, equipped with BLW apps.

Christ Embassy Kaduna won a total of 138 soldiers training at the Armed Forces Command and Staff College Jaji, Kaduna State, and graduated them from Foundation School in a ceremony that involved also equipping them with spiritual weaponry — BLW ministry apps.

The soldiers, who are soon to be deployed to the Sambisa Forest, to join the fight against Boko Haram, were led to Christ by a member of Christ Embassy Kaduna, who is himself a returnee from the war.

The soldiers were taken through a one-week accelerated Foundation School program, after which the Graduation Ceremony held on the grounds of the college on Friday, January 8 .

The Virtual Zonal Pastor, Pastor Marcel Obode, was there to present graduates with their certificates. In his address to the soldiers, he told them of the importance of salvation and the significance of the life they had received and prayed for God's protection on their lives as they went to battle.

Christ Embassy Kaduna's New Media Team was present to introduce ministry apps to the soldiers, explaining the importance of their use especially at the battlefront. Over 100 soldiers downloaded different ministry apps, visibly elated at the opportunity to stay connected to the Word.

The military officers were so grateful for the opportunity to have received salvation just before leaving for the battle field.

One of the soldiers testified of healing from ulcer while attending the Foundation School.

The Best Graduating Student of the class, Sgt. Maji, was so moved by the testimony of the brother who won them to Christ, declaring that he had never seen a Colonel of the Nigerian Army preach the gospel with such gusto and conviction.

Visit website for more inspiring photos...
https://loveworldnews.com/posts/nigerian-army-colonel-takes-blw-message-to-soldiers

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by Topgainer: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't like Believer's Love World wink The soldiers should be told to desist from mastur.bation, gay practices, keep to their wives faithfully in addition to the 'I am a success, I can never be poor, I am super rich' contents of those materials

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by pendusky(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Ermmm, Is there anywhere in Nigeria called Sanbisa? I know of Sambisa though
Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by Khd95(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Lmao @ spiritual weaponrygrin
Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by donnie(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2016
O yea, here they come... the never-see-good crew... Ha ha let me tell you... we cannot be stopped... Certainly not by the internet. It was designed by Jehovah our God for our good.

We have been given command to occupy till He comes

SPREADING EVERYWHERE!!

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by donnie(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Topgainer:
I don't like Believer's Love World wink The soldiers should be told to desist from mastur.bation, gay practices, keep to their wives faithfully in addition to the 'I am a success, I can never be poor, I am super rich' contents of those materials

Eyaa with such a great message. Its a pity the grace to SPREAD wasn't given to you.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by donnie(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
pendusky:
Ermmm, Is there anywhere in Nigeria called Sanbisa? I know of Sambisa though

Corrected... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by Topgainer: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2016
donnie:

Eyaa with such a great message. Its a pity the grace to SPREAD wasn't given to you.
Topgainer:
I don't need the grace for Pastor Oyakhilome's SPREAD, what I listed are common practices among Soldiers, I expected you to engage in meaningful comments related to that but you dodged it

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by donnie(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Topgainer:

I don't need the grace for Pastor Oyakhilome's SPREAD, what I listed are common practices among Soldiers, I expected you to engage in meaningful comments related to that but you dodged it

When it comes to genuine salvation, preach the Word and minister the Holy Spirit. Do not try to help God. Trust Him, for He is able to save to the uttermost.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa. by Joagbaje(m): 1:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Yes o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Really 'sure' You Are Trusting Jesus To Save You? / Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed / According To Matt 24 Vs 34. Can We Say Christ Has Come And Gone The 2nd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.