Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had (1282 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by mrBN: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Former Goodluck Jonathan who recently delivered a speech at the Hope Global Forums in Atlanta. Atlanta, Georgia with respect of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., He gave an insight, which all Nigerians should respect him forever. He is an Icon.

Read his speech below:

I thank the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, for inviting and honoring me today, and especially so, as this invitation comes right about the period when the world stands still in recognition of the selfless sacrifice of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. When we think of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), it is virtually impossible to separate this worthy body from its founder, the late great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, or from epoch making landmark events of the American Civil Rights movement.

I am pleased to know that the Southern Christian Leadership Conference is not just one of the great American institutions, it is also one of her more potent vehicles for the advancement of liberty and freedom for all God’s people. For that, I also commend Charles Steele for his leadership and commitment to peace and justice nationally and globally.

The Southern Christian Leadership Conference and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s principles of non violent protests played a great part in the independence movement in my native country Nigeria and indeed throughout Africa as a whole.

READ MORE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/read-why-goodluck-jonathan-is-the-best-president-nigeria-ever-had/

Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by nasoeb: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
J
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Topeakintola: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
All these PR charade will not help this evil corrupt man

He needs to come and explain how he oversaw the misappropriation of billions . He turned himself to the greatest Santa in human history- the Italians call him Don Fortunato

What a wicked nasty creation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by orisa37: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
mrBN:
Former Goodluck Jonathan who recently delivered a speech at the Hope Global Forums in Atlanta. Atlanta, Georgia with respect of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., He gave an insight, which all Nigerians should respect him forever. He is an Icon.

Read his speech below:

I thank the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, for inviting and honoring me today, and especially so, as this invitation comes right about the period when the world stands still in recognition of the selfless sacrifice of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. When we think of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), it is virtually impossible to separate this worthy body from its founder, the late great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, or from epoch making landmark events of the American Civil Rights movement.

I am pleased to know that the Southern Christian Leadership Conference is not just one of the great American institutions, it is also one of her more potent vehicles for the advancement of liberty and freedom for all God’s people. For that, I also commend Charles Steele for his leadership and commitment to peace and justice nationally and globally.

The Southern Christian Leadership Conference and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s principles of non violent protests played a great part in the independence movement in my native country Nigeria and indeed throughout Africa as a whole.

READ MORE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/read-why-goodluck-jonathan-is-the-best-president-nigeria-ever-had/
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Toosure70: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2016
But right now, Your future is trapped by your hero, even your unborn generation.
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by obasiken: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Toosure70:
But right now, Your future is trapped by your hero, even your unborn generation.

How can a young man like you continue to believe the lies and propaganda of the current govt. Is GEJ the first president of nigeria? What APC is doing right now is trial and error to understand the system while they use propaganda to occupy d mind of the citizens from seeing their inadequacy.
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by texazzpete(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
obasiken:

How can a young man like you continue to believe the lies and propaganda of the current govt. Is GEJ the first president of nigeria? What APC is doing right now is trial and error to understand the system while they use propaganda to occupy d mind of the citizens from seeing their inadequacy.

'Lies and propaganda ' when they are quoting bank accounts money was paid into, and the companies that embezzled the cash.

May your case not be like that of Fela who claimed HIV was 'lies and propaganda ' until he died of AIDS.

The pitiful thing is that most of you spouting nonsense are suffering and smiling and hailing the people who stole from you. Nonsense.
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Weedcrusher: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just have to sh.it on this thread because of lack of content
Re: Read Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Weedcrusher: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
texazzpete:

'Lies and propaganda ' when they are quoting bank accounts money was paid into, and the companies that embezzled the cash.

May your case not be like that of Fela who claimed HIV was 'lies and propaganda ' until he died of AIDS.

The pitiful thing is that most of you spouting nonsense are suffering and smiling and hailing the people who stole from you. Nonsense.

You can do well by not mentioning fela in your comment. The same Fela you mentioned is more recognized outside africa than any Nigerian in the history of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has A Son Out Of Wedlock. Irresponsible? / Another Epic Reply From Ben Murray-bruce / You Have A 'fantastically Corrupt' Minister In Your Cabinet - UK Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.