Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress (1313 Views)

Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by olanshile2016(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abisola-kola daisi,a fashion influencer,shoe entrepenuer and one of the daughters of governor abiola ajimobi.The CEO of Florence H boutique was spotted in lagos recently stepping out in a 1.5million Miu Miu Embelished printed Twili Mini dress
What do you think about the dress?

Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by shiki(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice dress, but the price is obsoletely rubbish
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by Boss13: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nonsense that's all I think
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by Flexherbal(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is not the price of a dress that determines it's beauty.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by olatunjithomas(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
so you saw the receipt of the cloth abi?......it is well
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heavenly father, test me with that #1.5m and see what I'll use it for. amen

as for d dress, I think its all propaganda, had it been its her wristwatch ehen I for consider.
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by 68816419: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
just one million, my calculation shows that, what she is putting on is about 23.78million, her shoe alone is 7.8millions,

1 Like

Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
Heavenly father, test me with that #1.5m and see what I'll use it for. amen

as for d dress, I think its all propaganda, had it been its her wristwatch ehen I for consider.

Hahahaha..
Poverty is a muravaka. ..

Guy e go Betta 1day..

Few bottles of Hennessy Paradise Imperial Cognac @ Hilton FCT, after paying waiter 1.5m, u may still ask him to keep the change.. .
And people drinks tens of it regularly..
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Hahahaha..
Poverty is a muravaka. ..

Guy e go Betta 1day..

Few bottles of Hennessy Paradise Imperial Cognac @ Hilton FCT, after paying waiter 1.5m, u may still ask him to keep the change.. .
And people drinks tens of it regularly..
because of my post right? I know how much I have on my timepiece(s) only so don't assume much OK.

we just pray to God for more money.... that's d prayer of a huzla
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

because of my post right? I know how much I have on my timepiece(s) only so don't assume much OK.

we just pray to God for more money.... that's d prayer of a huzla

OK.. Best of luck on ur hustle..
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by asadike(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2016
wasting of money.
Re: Oyo Governor's Daughter Abisola Kola-daisi Steps Out In A #1.5m Mini Dress by Truthfulm(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, all in the name of vanity!

(1) (Reply)

See The Fake Aisha Buhari That Was Involved in Bribery Scandal (pic) / Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene / Underdevelopment Of The South South, Who To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.