Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (80402 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by miky(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Rubbish. Enugu this Enugu DAT.
Mtschew.
Until I begin to see East having skyscrapers like our dear Lagos kiss I will always look at Igbos for what they r.......Backward!

Shut the fck up biatch I am Yoruba, but Enugu has some great things going on, no need for your childish nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by B2mario(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
chynie:
this pix na lie

lesson: dont believe everything u see/read in Nairaland
But Enugu is more beautiful than what you see here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by B2mario(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
chynie:
this pix na lie

lesson: dont believe everything u see/read in Nairaland
But Enugu is more beautiful than what you see here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by nijabazaar: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Sanchez01:

You're so right. Enugu state is indeed the pride of the SE. I was in Enugu North sometimes back and my jaw dropped. If I hadn't lived in Lagos all my life, I'd have probably taken off my footwear that cozy evening.

PS: I don't know how they did it, it seems the Shoprite in Enugu is the biggest I have seen so far. Far bigger than the ones in Lagos.

Enugu has this romance, cuteness of London...once you step in...you just want to start a family there....it seems you'd just drop ur old Nigerian habits and become modern.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by londoner: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
Nothing to celebrate here.

Our standards should far surpass this.

Here is a street in the Angolan Capital, this is what we should be setting as standard.

[img]http://mycontinent.co/IMGAngola/Cities/City-center.jpg[/img]

ERM why are comparing a capital city of a whole country to Enugu?

To be honest I'm not impressed with the Angola pic either.I've seen others though.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by NakedEve: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
miky:

Shut the fck up biatch I am Yoruba, but Enugu has some great things going on, no need for your childish nonsense
nijabazaar:

Enugu has this romance, cuteness of London...once you step in...you just want to start a family there....it seems you'd just drop ur old Nigerian habits and become modern.

Who cares if you r Yoruba?
Dirty tribe, lazy people.
I am from the North and Yoruba dare not try us cos I swear we will deal with you.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by NakedEve: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
miky:

Liar.
You r not Yoruba.
A true Yoruba man is supposed to have hate for Igbo n not praise them.
Yoruba leads, Igbo follow.
Thats how it shd be in Nigeria.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by B2mario(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Where's chino?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chinuz(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2016
NakedEve:

Liar.
You r not Yoruba.
A true Yoruba man is supposed to have hate for Igbo n not praise them.
Yoruba leads, Igbo follow.
Thats how it shd be in Nigeria.
Hahaah...Funny Eve...Firstly ure Delta Ibo now ure from the North..Smh...and why do you even think other tribes wud hve a reason to hate us?..cuz we always want to lead and that determination makes us more sucessful in every aspect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettyprecy:
Enugu is overhyped... beautiful houses and good roads doesn't make a city developed Especially when it has nothing to offer its habitats why dont the owners of the beautiful houses live there? I would choose ibadan over Enugu any day. I can't wait to leave here.

We know the zone in Nigeria where you come from!

Please do quick and leave Enugu for us so that we will know how many people are left! Leave and go to your Red-Zinc Quarters in ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
lawanson44:

We know the zone in Nigeria where you come from!

Please do quick and leave Enugu for us so that we will know how many people are left! Leave and go to your Red-Zinc Quarters in ibadan.

Thanks I can't wait to leave. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
chinuz:
Ure delta Igbo(nt ibo)..and you re proudly opening your mouth to talk about lagos and skyscrapers...mtchm..such is life..if u needed attention..u gat 100% in dz page

undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
MyFlair:

Every city has its good n bad sides, try n capitalize on the good sides n God will bless u in the land the period u r there . Stop seeing u or ur people's character as the best, because it is never. If u r looking for perfect people tht means u r being foolish.
I served in Osun. State n whnever some corpers wud begin to speak ill of the villagers I wudnt hesitate to tell them tht their own villagers might even be worse.
Human beings r the same everywhr, arrogance n rudeness r not peculiar to Enugu state pple. How can youths with this mentality become captains of industry? Diversity is the key.
I'm from Enugu, precisely Udi, pls bf u leave Enugu try to learn one or two good things from my people. U can't possibly tell me tht everybdy in enugu is arrogant n rude

I served in ogun state. And I ve been to different states in Nigeria due to the nature of my Job. Truth is people here in Enugu are hostile . If I should state my experience here from getting an apartment down to interacting with people you would know where I am coming from. There is so much greed, hostility and tribalism here. I love visitIng new places but I think this would be my last sojourn in the east.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
prettyprecy:

I served in ogun state. And I ve been to different states in Nigeria due to the nature of my Job. Truth is people here in Enugu are hostile . If I should state my experience here from getting an apartment down to interacting with people you would know where I am coming from. There is so much greed, hostility and tribalism here. I love visitIng new places but I think this would be my last sojourn in the east.
Alright peace be with u

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by miky(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2016
NakedEve:

Who cares if you r Yoruba?
Dirty tribe, lazy people.
I am from the North and Yoruba dare not try us cos I swear we will deal with you.

Go deal with Boko haram and northern poverty/ illiteracy.

Rip to northerners killed by Yoruba, we are all African
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2016
Enugu is a very beautiful city but also have few ghettos though....like abakpa (50% of abakpa is very beautiful)
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:40am On May 25, 2016
Do you have pictures of coal camp?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by MYGFGSGH: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
prettyprecy:

As usual you guys cant hide your character arrogant and rude. i have spent just 3weeks in enugu and those two characters are what i can attribute to you guys.

NB: I am Delta ibo
why not kwara yoruba?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by seniorkachion(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
MirakleBest:
Guy Abakpa no dey here, all I can see is Ind/layout, new haven, ogui road. Or Abakpa and emene no dey among Enugu city?

Abakpa is fine too once you leave Gariki behind.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by property123: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Enugu is a beautiful place to live and invest. Having lived and worked in Lagos for 2 years now, i still call Enugu my home though i am not from Enugu state because of the cool and stress free nature of Enugu. Currently a lot of property developers have started setting up estates with defined perimeter fence, manned security, and tarred street roads and good drainage network as is found commonly in Lagos. This is a departure form the usual open streets that Enugu and other south east states are known for.
You can call +234 8037270306 to subscribe to one of the latest estate that will be ready by December this year. It is located at a beautiful location close to independence layout.
https://enugu-north./houses-apartments-for-sale/3-bedroom-bungalow-for-sale-7347202.html?cur_pos=4&pos=4&page=2&ads_count=46&ads_per_page=22

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.