Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,050 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Crime: Third Mainland Bridge Criminal Trap Exposed-- True Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime: Third Mainland Bridge Criminal Trap Exposed-- True Story (553 Views)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime: Third Mainland Bridge Criminal Trap Exposed-- True Story by HouseEra: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2016
By IFEYINWA

NO MATTER HOW HECTIC THE TRAFFIC MAYBE ................ PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DRIVERS TAKE ANY "SHORTCUT"

I have always noticed a portion of land at the right hand side of the road with two big gates immediately you descend the THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE going towards Adekunle but I have never really thought it could be a hide out for the MEN of the UNDERWORLD, but last week Friday I came in direct contact with them...

Please follow the link below to read the complete story and get information on how to report rape, domestic violence and sexual assault to the criminal intelligence and investigation department of the Police Force from anywhere you are.

Link: http://house-era.com/index.php?topic=638.msg1090;topicseen#new
Re: Crime: Third Mainland Bridge Criminal Trap Exposed-- True Story by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

All Those Who Diverted Money From Jonathan Will Die — Ibu / Man Arrested For Defrauding Borno Idps Of N2.7m / Army Kills Shekau Look-alike, 18 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.