Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Job Vacancy At Nairabet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Nairabet (2164 Views)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet by ajiolaoluwa(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Get Altitude Nigeria Limited, owners of Nairabet. Due to an expansion program going on in Lagos State, we will be requiring the services of candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Agent

Customer Service Agent

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 – 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care
Requirement/Qualification

Applicant should have B.Sc or HND in any field from a recognised institution.
1 – 3 years work experience in a contact centre will be valuable.
Applicant must know how to use the computer very well and be prepared to work during weekends.

Remuneration
N65,000 per month.

Method of Application

Click here for full details http://jobscholar.com.ng/job-vacancy-at-nairabet/

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by JumpingChicken(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
ajiolaoluwa:
Get Altitude Nigeria Limited, owners of Nairabet. Due to an expansion program going on in Lagos State, we will be requiring the services of candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 – 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care
Applicant must know how to use the computer very well and be prepared to work during weekends.
Remuneration
N65,000 per month.
Method of Application

Why isn't this coming from any of Nairabet's online platform or from media houses they always use. I called the number you added to the advert earlier and it didn't connect. I live very far from lekki how can I just go to company's premises with such limited info? Pls if you can pprovide more details for clarification prior to the date stated.
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by ajiolaoluwa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidate should personally come to the venue of the recruitment exercise with their updated CVs, passport photographs, photocopies of their academic results (originals may be required for sighting purposes) at the address below:

3 Trinity Court,
Fatai Kafo Estate,
Behind Dominos Pizza,
Agungi-Lekki,
Lagos State.

You dont have to call any num...just go there with your C.V
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Joecares: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Date and time Please ?
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by ajiolaoluwa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joecares:
Date and time Please
?

Interview Date
10.00 am prompt, 19th January, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by khafeelheart(f): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=ajiolaoluwa post=42034693]
Interview Date 10.00 am prompt, 19th January, 2016.[/quote how do I get there for mushin Lagos?
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by khafeelheart(f): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=ajiolaoluwa post=42034693]
Interview Date 10.00 am prompt, 19th January, 2016.[/quote how do I get there from mushin Lagos?
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Wunmi4mariam(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pls sn1 should help with d direction frm surulere,,,tanks in advance
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
ajiolaoluwa:

Customer Service Agent

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 – 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care

Remuneration
N65,000 per month.

Method of Application

Excuse me, what's the deadline? Would the interview invite extend to the following day?
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Ndissle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by finestpicks(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Take bus to yaba bus stop..ask for directions to where BRT buses load cms,its #50 last i boarded.From cms,ask for marina street(d brt sometimes stops in d street),take ajah bus,#150,stop at agungi,cross d express with caution o.Ask d okadas on dat side to take u to d address,referencing dominos pizza.
Wunmi4mariam:
Pls sn1 should help with d direction frm surulere,,,tanks in advance
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by finestpicks(m): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Check my comment up there.only difference is u take yaba from mushin #100.gl khafeelheart
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Wunmi4mariam(f): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Tanks so much finestpicks
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Do. U stay in mushin I also stay in mushin area also work in jumia online retail[quote author=khafeelheart post=42062938][/quote]
Re: Job Vacancy At Nairabet by Heymus(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
ajiolaoluwa:

Customer Service Agent

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 – 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care

Remuneration
N65,000 per month.

Method of Application

1-3years experience in a contact centre. Pls explain.

(1) (Reply)

EPCM Engineers LIMITED Graduate Invite For TEST / EFCC Releases Graduate Cadre Employment List / How To Make Money Selling School Projects Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.