Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices (7738 Views)

How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. / Get Glo 6gb For N1500 / How I Got Glo 6GB For #1,500 - Works On All Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by KaBabs1: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
it won't work on Samsung devices because you can't change the imei number. But it should work on a BlackBerry os 10. You only need to learn how to set the APN to glosecure and how to activate the APN when need be.

what I mean is I used a blackberry 10 os to activate the plan, then inserted it on my Samsung phone. I thought OP said it'll work. Cos I asked him on Sunday and he confirmed that it'll work
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Geist(m): 1:22am On Jan 22, 2016
KaBabs1:

what I mean is I used a blackberry 10 os to activate the plan, then inserted it on my Samsung phone. I thought OP said it'll work. Cos I asked him on Sunday and he confirmed that it'll work
It won't work and it does not matter what phone you used in subscribing to the plan. What you need is a device with a BlackBerry imei and I have never heard of a Samsung device imei number been changed to that of a BlackBerry.
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by ican2020: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2016
The weekend (GLO) plan of N500 for 3GB by dialing *777#
Using glosecure, will it work on PC via modem

2nd
On Airtel weekend stuff
Please post the codes for 1GB and 5GB plans
And help out also on PC settings, please.

Thanks
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Realcash224(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
good one!
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Najwal: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2016
ican2020:
The weekend (GLO) plan of N500 for 3GB by dialing *777#
Using glosecure, will it work on PC via modem

2nd
On Airtel weekend stuff
Please post the codes for 1GB and 5GB plans
And help out also on PC settings, please.

Thanks

Yes works on pc via modem and weekend 24hs
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Davidovinci(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
It won't work and it does not matter what phone you used in subscribing to the plan. What you need is a device with a BlackBerry imei and I have never heard of a Samsung device imei number been changed to that of a BlackBerry.
Samsung devices imei can be changed bro....done a couple myself
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Geist(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Davidovinci:

Samsung devices imei can be changed bro....done a couple myself
well I never argued otherwise. All I said was am yet to see one
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Davidovinci(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
well I never argued otherwise. All I said was am yet to see one
A'ight.....
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by OluwaChuzy(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
Why go thru d hassle of IMEI change?? Holla me on whatsapp and ama guide you on how to use the sub on your Samsung without rooting or IMEI tweaking... 08062224726
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Geist(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2016
OluwaChuzy:

Why go thru d hassle of IMEI change?? Holla me on whatsapp and ama guide you on how to use the sub on your Samsung without rooting or IMEI tweaking... 08062224726
lol why WhatsApp and not nairaland
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Richiy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
it won't work on Samsung devices because you can't change the imei number. But it should work on a BlackBerry os 10. You only need to learn how to set the APN to glosecure and how to activate the APN when need be.
hello..the other weekend 3g also works at night?
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Geist(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Richiy:
hello..the other weekend 3g also works at night?
yes, and on all devices. BTW your personal text will be full time job oh undecided
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Richiy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
yes, and on all devices. BTW your personal text will be full time job oh undecided

Hahaha... I already have a full time job ooo
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by akpur1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajibolabd:
You are probably reading this because you are data conscious, you want something more affordable that 6GB For N1,500?

You

This trick is a hit Back to Back from Glo BIS to Glo 12GB for N3,500, to unlimited 4G internet surfing... Yet, some people are still wasting huge amount of money on data. Kai! ... they deserve to be caned.
can it work on Q10?
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by OluwaChuzy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Geist:
lol why WhatsApp and not nairaland
Certain tins are meant to be discussed within closed doors, buy I chose whatsapp cost I feel more comfy on there, nothing more or less
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by amnps: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
What you need to bear in mind for you to enjoy this 6GB is the fact that the three (3) different APNs are meant to be used at/for different times/purposes. They include gloflat, glosecure and the blackberry.net APNs.

1. Switch to the blackberry.net APN when you want to use the BIS option, that is during the day or any other time before 12 am when the weekend plan is not meant to work.

2. Switch to the glosecure APN on Saturdays and Sundays as well as between 12am and 5am of the weekdays immediately after the weekend you activated the weekend plan.

3. If you leave the gloflat APN on during the day (especially weekdays), you run the risk of being on PAYU which will rely solely on your airtime which is why you'll experience airtime deductions.

And for those who do not already know, you cannot use the GLO BIS on any android device not using the MTK processors. Smartphones from brands like TECNO, INFINIX and select SONY phones like the Xperia C4 are good examples of those that use the MTK chipset. To be sure, Google the specifications before you purchase any handset

I hope this helps.
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Davedoz(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Geist:
This tweak is supposed to work with the glo bis and those who did not change their imei cant use it. I really dont know what you are doing wrong. I will advice you delete all your current apn, then restart your phone let glo send you their normal apn automatically, that is both gloflat and glosecure, then you can make a third one with blackberry.net which will be for the globis. All you need to do is swicth to glosecure for night and weekend and switch back to blackberry.net during weekdays.

Brother will the weekend plan last for a month or for a week?

And how can i change my imei without rooting the entire phone.
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Ifedinho08(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Geist:
This tweak is supposed to work with the glo bis and those who did not change their imei cant use it. I really dont know what you are doing wrong. I will advice you delete all your current apn, then restart your phone let glo send you their normal apn automatically, that is both gloflat and glosecure, then you can make a third one with blackberry.net which will be for the globis. All you need to do is swicth to glosecure for night and weekend and switch back to blackberry.net during weekdays.
cool one bro.. Gettin it now.. Buh i gats still confirm am.. So aw can somebody check the remaining MB?
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Geist(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ifedinho08:
cool one bro.. Gettin it now.. Buh i gats still confirm am.. So aw can somebody check the remaining MB?
to check the remaining MB for bis text "status" to 777 and to check that of night and weekend plan text "info" to 127
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by calabaman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
6gb of unusable data cause of shitty network
Re: How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices by Essont(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please, how long does the N500=3g weekend bundle last?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Youtube Plan Keeps Showing Expired / Tecno Y2 Specification / HELP! How Do I Root My Tecno Y6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.