Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. (9985 Views)

Airtel Smartconnect "Smallmoneybigdata" - Get 7gb For N1,500 And 11gb For N2,500 / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / Get Mtn 7gb For 2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
My dear fellow nairalanders I don't know how many of you might have been using this too. . but I just feel like sharing this for those that are still not aware.

First of all we all know that lots of browsing geeks have been flexing the glo 6GB for N1500. but how I get approximately 8GB on airtel for N540 is through their time bundle.
Now this is how I do it. . . .

NOTE: this bundle is enjoyable if your purpose of using it is to download huge files, apps or videos (movies).

FIRST STEP;
I subscribe for 1hour plan with N180 after dialling *439# and then. . c'est fini.
I usually download up to 2.5gb though it's with 3g network.
so by buy buying this plan consecutively for 3 times in 3 days I get about 7.5GB for just N540. how much more when the network is really good? it could be up to 8GB+.

I believe I just made common sense to you!.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Mustiboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
what's this one saying sef? Aba! Glo's data last 4 a month and this sh*t you're endorsing last 4 just an hour... Rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by harristo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
what's this one saying sef? Aba! Glo's data last 4 a month and this sh*t you're endorsing last 4 just an hour... Rubbish

Op is talking about buying data for the purpose of downloading. If your purpose is to download 4gig file, won't it be a waste of money to spend N2000 to buy glo's 4.5gig that last for a month when you will exhaust the data in 24hrs via 3.5g download?

Anyway, thanks Op for sharing, learning that Airtel's N180 for 1hr data plan is unlimited, is very useful to a heavy downloader like me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by bobo65(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
harristo:

Op is talking about buying data for the purpose of downloading. If your purpose is to download 4gig file, won't it be a waste of money to spend N2000 to buy glo's 4.5gig that last for a month when you will exhaust the data in 24hrs via 3.5g download?

Anyway, thanks Op for sharing, learning that Airtel's N180 for 1hr data plan is unlimited, is very useful to a heavy downloader like me.

He shouldnt have done comprism
I'll choose d glo over this ish anytime
But make I screen shot this ish

Incase

1 Like

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by fecosequence(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

He shouldnt have done comprism I'll choose d glo over this ish anytime But make I screen shot this ish
Incase
abeg wetin be dat glo code for dat 6gb
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by sunch(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
How come that 1hr data usage would still accumulate to 7gb in 3days. Is it that its subscription exceeds 1hr when data is yet to be exhausted
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunch:
How come that 1hr data usage would still accumulate to 7gb in 3days.
Is it that its subscription exceeds 1hr when data is yet to be exhausted

the plan is unlimited but its just for an hour.
after that single hour of downloading you won't be permitted to subscribe again till 24hours time.

you would enjoy it for downloading especially if your phone or PC download speed is fast like my marshmallow that downloads by 1mb/s.
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
harristo:

forget about that fella. . .
he read everything still yet his brain couldn't decipher the message.

2 Likes

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by muba4huss(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
My brother glo is simply the best ...airtel network is nothing write about...
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by sped1oro(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, i want to bring to your attention the presence of unscrupulous elements on nairaland who derives joy in scamming people with offers to sell cheap data share bundle. I actually fell for one last week when i was trying to buy a share data package of 4gb for N1,500. Though, i was curious about the low price of the data bundle but i verified from a guy who is an I.T guy and he said there are some cheap data package i could get for such a low price.

The scammer data guy asked that i send 1,500 MTN recharge card which i did,thereafter he became something else when i told him i couldn't get an activation for my data which he promised after sending the recharge card, he asked that i obtain an etisalat card of 500 and dial *229*my number*recharge card number# for activation, i tried this endlessly and it proved abortive.

I called him repeatedly to look into the issue and he promised to sort it out but nothing happened, the last straw that broke the camel's back was the point he asked that i send the 500 recharge card to him so he could help me to do the activation on his system, initially, i was skeptical about the move to forward the 500 recharge card but because i had bought shared-data bundle from genuine sources on nairaland gave me the courage to give him a second chance.

Having sent the card to him, i awaited for the activation of my 4gb but it didnt come, there and then, i knew i had entered 'ONE CHANCE'. I called the guy and he said i couldnt get my refund until Monday 8th Feb 2016, and when i called him he said i should instead direct my complaint to his Customer service which of course never existed. I tried reaching him thereafter and his line was acting funny.

This is high time we become extremely careful about this DATA SCAMMERS on NAIRALAND, they are on every thread making comments and advertising their offers, maybe moderators should create a section for DATA BUNDLE OFFERS where sellers could be verified before unsuspecting buyer falls prey again.

This is the guy's telephone number 08130388174 and i want whoever will deal with such scammer to be careful and exercise due diligence.

4 Likes

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by inikamoze(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
sped1oro:
Hello fellow nairalanders, i want to bring to your attention the presence of unscrupulous elements on nairaland who derives joy in scamming people with offers to sell cheap data share bundle. I actually fell for one last week when i was trying to buy a share data package of 4gb for N1,500. Though, i was curious about the low price of the data bundle but i verified from a guy who is an I.T guy and he said there are some cheap data package i could get for such a low price.

The scammer data guy asked that i send 1,500 MTN recharge card which i did,thereafter he became something else when i told him i couldn't get an activation for my data which he promised after sending the recharge card, he asked that i obtain an etisalat card of 500 and dial *229*my number*recharge card number# for activation, i tried this endlessly and it proved abortive.

I called him repeatedly to look into the issue and he promised to sort it out but nothing happened, the last straw that broke the camel's back was the point he asked that i send the 500 recharge card to him so he could help me to do the activation on his system, initially, i was skeptical about the move to forward the 500 recharge card but because i had bought shared-data bundle from genuine sources on nairaland gave me the courage to give him a second chance.

Having sent the card to him, i awaited for the activation of my 4gb but it didnt come, there and then, i knew i had entered 'ONE CHANCE'. I called the guy and he said i couldnt get my refund until Monday 8th Feb 2016, and when i called him he said i should instead direct my complaint to his Customer service which of course never existed. I tried reaching him thereafter and his line was acting funny.

This is high time we become extremely careful about this DATA SCAMMERS on NAIRALAND, they are on every thread making comments and advertising their offers, maybe moderators should create a section for DATA BUNDLE OFFERS where sellers could be verified before unsuspecting buyer falls prey again.

This is the guy's telephone number 08130388174 and i want whoever will deal with such scammer to be careful and exercise due diligence.

I have always seen it awkward when he advertises his data share plans and how cheap it was. On one of his adverts he offered a pay after delivery service...I called him for 3 days continuously before he even answered the call, when he did I told I wanted the 4GB data plan and that I would pay after the bundle was delivered, he said OK and the wait began..its been close to a week and he hasn't transferred the data yet. I thought as much because the offer looked too good to be true.
If anybody had successfully done business with this said guy, let's hear it.
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
anoda YABA patent LEFT to roam.

1 Like

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by kingsdakelz: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
this is another way of making money check it out..http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=62601
Dollarson.xyz - Part time job for students, housewives, unemployed and parttime workers with up...
dollarson.xyz
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by sunch(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is frustrating to subscribe to a data plan with the purpose of surfing the web and subsequently downloading files, and later to find out that you cannot even achieve your aim with it.
Airtel has been shortchanging in their service lately, they have chosen to be scamming the public with the guise to offer cheap data bundle called opera mini data bundle and the unsuspecting public has been scammed of their hard earned money with this. It is either your main account is subcharged, difficulty in connection or downloading would be made difficult without a result.
This is therefore a notice to the general public and ncc most especially.
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided mtn is also doing the same imagine reducting my money, i called ncc and the case fell on deaf ears......
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by JesusCrew: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2016
sped1oro:
Hello fellow Nairalanders.... The scammer data guy...
Oga, if u are very sure of dis, u can really broadcast d case more than dis to help other unsuspecting members.

Create a new thread wt bold captions of his details. Our esteemed mods wl do d needful.

Btw, u too fall well well o kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by herboshedhe(f): 4:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank u OP
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by drss(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2016
harristo:

abeg does d airtel N180 plan work on all device
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by drss(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2016
ERUDITEE:
My dear fellow nairalanders I don't know how many of you might have been using this too. . but I just feel like sharing this for those that are still not aware.

First of all we all know that lots of browsing geeks have been flexing the glo 6GB for N1500. but how I get approximately 8GB on airtel for N540 is through their time bundle.
Now this is how I do it. . . .

NOTE: this bundle is enjoyable if your purpose of using it is to download huge files, apps or videos (movies).

FIRST STEP;
I subscribe for 1hour plan with N180 after dialling *439# and then. . c'est fini.
I usually download up to 2.5gb though it's with 3g network.
so by buy buying this plan consecutively for 3 times in 3 days I get about 7.5GB for just N540. how much more when the network is really good? it could be up to 8GB+.

I believe I just made common sense to you!.

does d airtel plan work on all device
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Ayotundemi(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2016
sadsadsad no sense is common
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by butterflyy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls what is the glo code for 1500 for 4gigs, and does it work on tablet phones .
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by tayotony: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
It can be compared to mtn's 5gb for #70
Last for 24hrs, even more
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by tayotony: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
But u need simple server
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Intellab(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Still mtn bis is the best. If your using pc, just download zphreaking tool. For android, psiphon handler.

1 Like

Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by HrmOlolade(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
tayotony:
It can be compared to mtn's 5gb for #70 Last for 24hrs, even more
Please what's the code
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by chrisseun(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Havent u heard of Psiphon handler or Simple server grin
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Flawlessangel(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2016
tayotony:
It can be compared to mtn's 5gb for #70 Last for 24hrs, even more
whats the code please?
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Flawlessangel(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2016
chrisseun:
Havent u heard of Psiphon handler or Simple server grin

can you please help me out with a working ip for mtn or etisalat psiphon handler?
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by Justinah4real(f): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
sunch:
It is frustrating to subscribe to a data plan with the purpose of surfing the web and subsequently downloading files, and later to find out that you cannot even achieve your aim with it.
Airtel has been shortchanging in their service lately, they have chosen to be scamming the public with the guise to offer cheap data bundle called opera mini data bundle and the unsuspecting public has been scammed of their hard earned money with this. It is either your main account is subcharged, difficulty in connection or downloading would be made difficult without a result.
This is therefore a notice to the general public and ncc most especially.
add star times
Re: How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. by chrisseun(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
[

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.