Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) (8966 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by mcb60(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders . Have you heard about Swap Naija? It's a mobile app used for inter-network credit transfer. With Swap Naija you can, for example, transfer airtime from your MTN line to an Airtel line. Its cool right?
All you need to do is download the Swap Naija application via Google Play Store or Blackberry App World, install, register and start using. Swap Naija is only 1.3mb on Android devices and 1mb on BB10 devices! If you use android device, you can also visit the link below to download the apk then instal..it's also 1.3mb
https://m.apkpure.com/swap-naija/com.florayem.swapnaija
Kindly send the following information: Name, phone number, location, and time of registration to WhatsApp number +2348149328804 to confirm your registration. Note that you must send the registration Information requested above...thanks and enjoy using
Swap Naija.... please share this innovation with friends. mods can help move to front page
Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by aieromon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Go and work on your application. Doesn't do what it says.
Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by mcb60(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
aieromon:
Go and work on your application. Doesn't do what it says.
I am sure you didn't read the steps to swap...please open the app again and read the swap instructions... note that the data won't transfer (it won't swap) if ur transfer code provided by your network is wrong...I am talking about the your transfer pin of your line...if it's not correct, it won't send just the way it won't send if you were trying to transfer to your network. bottomline is that, you should read all the instructions before you try swapping. I hope my answer helps you
Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by aieromon(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcb60:
I am sure you didn't read the steps to swap...please open the app again and read the swap instructions... note that the data won't transfer (it won't swap) if ur transfer code provided by your network is wrong...I am talking about the your transfer pin of your line...if it's not correct, it won't send just the way it won't send if you were trying to transfer to your network. bottomline is that, you should read all the instructions before you try swapping. I hope my answer helps you

I actually tested the app.

I decided to initiate a transfer of N100 from a MTN line to a Glo line. First,there is a 10% charge for the transaction. I went ahead to transfer N90 and inputed my transfer PIN. According to the app,the transfer was successful and immediately my account was debited. However,even when the swap log shows that I made a transfer from a MTN line to a Glo line,MTN sent a text and the credit was actually transferred to ANOTHER MTN number. As I speak to you now,I have not received one kobo on the Glo line.

The application simply doesn't do what it claims to do.

1 Like

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by mcb60(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
aieromon:

I decided to initiate a transfer of N100 from a MTN line to a Glo line. First,there is a 10% charge for the transaction. I went ahead to transfer N90 and inputed my transfer PIN. According to the app,the transfer was successful and immediately my account was debited. However,even when the swap log shows that I made a transfer from a MTN line to a Glo line,MTN sent a text and the credit was actually transferred to ANOTHER MTN number. As I speak to you now,I have not received one kobo on the Glo line. wow that's strange... you mean the credit was tranafred to another mtn line? that's strange...can you please paste the number the credit was transfered to by quoting me...plz if you can also paste screenshot of the message you recieved.. I do appreciate

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by mcb60(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
aieromon:

I decided to initiate a transfer of N100 from a MTN line to a Glo line. First,there is a 10% charge for the transaction. I went ahead to transfer N90 and inputed my transfer PIN. According to the app,the transfer was successful and immediately my account was debited. However,even when the swap log shows that I made a transfer from a MTN line to a Glo line,MTN sent a text and the credit was actually transferred to ANOTHER MTN number. As I speak to you now,I have not received one kobo on the Glo line.
wow that's strange... you mean the credit was tranafred to another mtn line? that's strange...can you please paste the number the credit was transfered to by quoting me...plz if you can also paste screenshot of the message you recieved.. I do appreciate

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by aieromon(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcb60

The Glo line was eventually credited after more than 24 hours. This isn't something I would like to experience again.

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by mcb60(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
aieromon:

The Glo line was eventually credited after more than 24 hours. This isn't something I would like to experience again.
okay sir..there was an error when you logged and I had to report your case... we are very sorry and be sure that it won't happen again...thanks for using swapnaija

1 Like

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
mcb60
Theraregem

I did a swap with swapnaija for over 2 hours and am still yet to recieve the transfer, please help me look into it.

1 Like

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by ify84(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
This must be a great idea... U send from mtn to glo, u put ur glo line... D app will transfer ur credit to an mtn line own by the swap... Then, they will now use atm or mobile transfer send d credit to ur glo line, this time, sending 90 naira... So, they made 10 naira profit. After selling d credit.

So, I think, this swapNiaja people will need more staff to make this transfers faster.

I love their idea

1 Like

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by Theraregem(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
mcb60
Theraregem

I did a swap with swapnaija for over 2 hours and am still yet to recieve the transfer, please help me look into it.
Ok will try my best to forward this to the swap naija technical department
Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Theraregem:

Ok will try my best to forward this to the swap naija technical department
thanks for ur reply but it has beeb rectified earlier today.

1 Like

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by Theraregem(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
thanks for ur reply but it has beeb rectified earlier today.
Great then cheers....
Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by deyink1: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don transfer airtime from my glo line to airtel line, the airtime has gone. No notification from either of the two line....why now,!!!![img][/img]
Am talking about the last on that list

Re: How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) by Luxury65: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2018
I am experiencing registration problem with swap naija

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Phones Are Scam / Opsson Ivo 6655-discussion Thread / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.