Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Redmi Phones Are Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phones Are Scam (8967 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
I bought Redmi 7 In 2020 before they stole the phone from me and later got Redmi note 9 on December 2020 after a year this February the problem started with the phone, the phone is still in 98% when it off on it own and I later took the phone to an engineer only for him to put his charger and the phone started working again, this March the same problem repeat itself again and I tried using different types of charger and the phone didn't on again only to show the Redmi logo and off, I later took the phone to an engineer who later told me to take it to those that will flash it, they flash the phone but still yet the phone didn't on only to show the Redmi logo and off, so last week i took the phone to Raya Redmi office and they gave me a form to fill that it will use up to seven working days that they will contact and tell me the fault before they will repair it, only for them to call this afternoon and tell me that it will cost me 93500 to repiar my Redmi note 9, I was like how much are they selling the new phone of Redmi note 9 that they will be asking me to repair the phone with that amout.
The phone didn't fall down from my hand and it doesn't have any scratches on the body so what might be the cause of the problem and the problem and thier office to call me that I can only repair the phone with 93500.
Redmi and all those China product are scam.
I'm one of Redmi fans that do hail the phone anywhere but this time Redmi is now my worst phone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Rico96(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wtf do I just read now!!! 93k for what exactly or are you seeking attention...even na panel e no reach like that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by tayo60(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's d same Redmi Note 9 I'm using to type this. I have been using it going to two years now and it hasn't developed any fault since I started using it.

37 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
tell Redmi to tell you exactly what repairs they will do for 93K... then say "thank you" and take back your phone and go ask one yeye dude in computer village to do exactky that (for much less)

BTW why didnt you bring back the phone to whoever sold it to you?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rico96:
Wtf do I just read now!!! 93k for what exactly or are you seeking attention...even na panel e no reach like that
I just received their call this afternoon when they told me to pay 93500 and I ask how much are they selling new phone he guy told me he doesn't No

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
tell Redmi to tell you exactly what repairs they will do for 93K... then say "thank you" and take back your phone and go ask one yeye dude in computer village to do exactky that (for much less)

The phone is out of warranty

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

phone that didnt enter water and that still shows redmi clearly on the screen before it off, they now told me I'm going to change the panel and screen
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

phone that didnt enter water and that still shows redmi clearly on the screen before it off, they now told me I'm going to change the panel and screen

go see how much 2nd hand panel and screen cost for computer village... et voila!

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

go see how much 2nd hand panel and screen cost for computer village... et voila!
I can't even find the panel, if u have someone u can recommend for me that sells panel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Pauladex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
I bought Redmi 8a used it for six months, one day, network disappeared. I thought it was network but I was wrong. I took the phone to Raya, they said board is gone. iro o. They check and discovered that I bought Chinese version from online store. I was to pay 39k for another board. Emi! I don run for Redmi

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pauladex:
I bought Redmi 8a used it for six months, one day, network disappeared. I thought it was network but I was wrong. I took the phone to Raya, they said board is gone. iro o. They check and discovered that I bought Chinese version from online store. I was to pay 39k for another board. Emi! I don run for Redmi
I said it, Redmi phones are scam, I'm a lover of Redmi but this time it really falls my hands, I'm use to infinix phone then before I start using Redmi phones but now that Redmi has done the worst I have to go and look for another product to start using then.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by SHINJA: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

I said it, Redmi phones are scam, I'm a lover of Redmi but this time it really falls my hands, I'm use to infinix phone then before I start using Redmi phones but now that Redmi has done the worst I have to go and look for another product to start using then.

Infinix boy grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
SHINJA:

Infinix boy grin grin
I'm not a boy for for your information and I have stop using infinix phone since 2017.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by SHINJA: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

I'm not a boy for for your information and I have stop using infinix phone since 2017.

Okay infinix old man

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by jerflakes(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
All these infinix kids.

I've been using both redmi and mi phones for years now with no problems.

Try harder with your smear campaign.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Meister(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
You'll have to order it's motherboard from AliExpress and it's pretty expensive, like $120
The screen should still be good so you shouldn't worry about that

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Donaluta(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Same redmi I done dey use for 2 years now .. snap the phone post am

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by respect80(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Donaluta:

You haff kee him now grin

I don't know sha but I don't regret using the redmi 8 I'm typing this with...
My case is different abeg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by OGraffix(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
93k ke na car brain box u won repair ni?

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Toma2: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

I just received their call this afternoon when they told me to pay 93500 and I ask how much are they selling new phone he guy told me he doesn't No
They say panel cos roadside engineer has tampered with the phone.. If you had gone there at First, I doubt the price will be 93k...

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by DonMakaveli21: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

try umidigi... I'm currently using A9 pro bought it 3 weeks ago 55k it's smooth and working perfectly.. was using Xiaomi note 7 from 2019 to early this year phone was smooth and cool at first but gradually reduces in many aspect as time goes by Camera turn blunt one Sim port just stopped to work on his own.. fell from my hand changed screen twice the last one I took it to repairer and was told not only screen that got damage.. oya make them do am now.. no person fit do am as any screen wey them put nor dey gree display.. na so I take run leave am with all my files wey dey inside.. Umidigi dey try with their chip prices Jare

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

The funny thing is that, those redmi staff will still take the phone to computer village guys for fixing. That's my job...... We know how all this this works. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mr man, call me 0912 249 8392 and your phone will be fixed..... My office is located at computer village.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
jerflakes:
All these infinix kids.

I've been using both redmi and mi phones for years now with no problems.

Try harder with your smear campaign.
I've been using Redmi phone before u start using Redmi, I'm not a novice when it comes to phones and I make my research before buying the phone

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Donaluta:
I've never face any issues with my former Redmi before it got stolen but this phone shock me and I bought the phone new, the phone is just only 1year 3 month old
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Toma2:

They say panel cos roadside engineer has tampered with the phone.. If you had gone there at First, I doubt the price will be 93k...
Roadside engineer never tampered with the phone at all cause I never give them the chance to open it.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
abokikhalifa:
Mr man, call me 0912 249 8392 and your phone will be fixed..... My office is located at computer village.
How can I locate your shop at computer village and can I collect the phone the same day
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
abokikhalifa:

The funny thing is that, those redmi staff will still take the phone to computer village guys for fixing. That's my job...... We know how all this this works. Lol
And here I thought the professional are those that works at the company, but how do you know
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
try umidigi... I'm currently using A9 pro bought it 3 weeks ago 55k it's smooth and working perfectly.. was using Xiaomi note 7 from 2019 to early this year phone was smooth and cool at first but gradually reduces in many aspect as time goes by Camera turn blunt one Sim port just stopped to work on his own.. fell from my hand changed screen twice the last one I took it to repairer and was told not only screen that got damage.. oya make them do am now.. no person fit do am as any screen wey them put nor dey gree display.. na so I take run leave am with all my files wey dey inside.. Umidigi dey try with their chip prices Jare
Problem with umdigi is that u can never see the party except if u order it

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

And here I thought the professional are those that works at the company, but how do you know

I'm a phone engineer at computer village, number 5 otigba street. Those guys working in SLOT, CALLCARE, REDMI AND THE REST are big boys who don't know how to work. They bring the dirty job to the real Engineeres inside the market. They tell you price and you believe them because of the packaging of Their office, you pay them and they ask you to check back I a month a so. All they do is give the phone to proper Engineeres and pay the Engineeres 7 to 10k from the 93k you paid. Street bro

15 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by innobarca(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am not saying that your battery is bad .

BUT FEW TIMES I HEARD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ÀBOUT REDMI PHONES,THEY ONLY CHANGED THE BATTERY AND PHONE WAS GOOD AGAIN.

YES.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
mosho2good:

How can I locate your shop at computer village and can I collect the phone the same day

Number 5 otigba street, I dropped my number already. You can get the phone the same day. But it will take about 3 to 5 hours to fix. Its a panel issue and you know redmi part know too dey market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Opsson Ivo 6655-discussion Thread / Blackberry Z3 Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.