Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Must Read >> Why Girls Lie More In A Relationship. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read >> Why Girls Lie More In A Relationship. (856 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Why Girls Of Nowadays Are Behaving Like Animal. / Hilarious But True: Ladies Lie More Than Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read >> Why Girls Lie More In A Relationship. by Honestyboy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why Girls Lie More In A Relationship.
:
I have always asked myself this question;
who lie more in a relationship?
:
Observing different relationships and people's reactions tempted now to conclude that girls lie more in a relationship!
:
Wait! Relax! Chill!
I am saying my opinion judging from what I
have been observing lately.
:
Don't worry, you will get to say your mind in the comment box so save the opposition.
:
This is not a general conclusion but a
personal observatio. So, here is why I said girls lie more in a relationship:
:
1. First of all, I noticed Ladies keep a lot of
secrets and that is why they tend to tell more lies!
They don't want to start telling you about a
particular thing so they find a way to switch
the whole thing by saying something else!
A girl could have another date aside you; but she knows if you find out she has it won't be. pretty. So she would always try to play along and not let you suspect anything. Even when you begin to suspect; she is not. far with some lies she can use to turn your assumptions around!
:
2. They stay longer on social media and this gives room for more lies!
An average female social media user can
check her phone twice the number of times
an average male user checks his!
They are either accepting/sending friend
request, replying a message or a comment!
They get more attention from the guys than
the other way round so it is easy to make
new friends who would want to chat with
them.
Usually, when chatting with these interested guys two things are involved:
Either she reply honestly Or she reply a little honestly with some lies to go with it.
Studies show that 60 percent of the girls go
with the second option!
This habit grows and may tend to expand
into the relationship! Okay, check this out.
Out of the 60 percent who lie, 40 percent will always claim they are single!
When such guys start making advances and she accepts, she starts looking for a way to keep the other guy in the dark!
:
3. Some of them lie with their physical
appearance! I know a girl who has not appeared before her date without her makeup on!
Since I knew them and they started hanging out, he can't say what she looks like without makeup! I just can't cease to imagine the look on his face when he would suddenly visit her home when she is yet to apply her makeup!
:
When asked why she can't face him without makeup, she would yell and ask you if you have seen the spots on her face? Or even the large pimples refusing to disappear!
:
Most girls are like that! They finish a can of
concealer on their face while trying to hide
the dark spots or pimples on their faces and end up deceiving him into thinking they have a spotless face!
Ask them to go out without makeup and
watch yourself been nailed to a tree!
:
4. They are always trying to avoid arguments or prolonged questioning!
Simply put, some girls believe lying their way out may reduce the length of the argument! It may work depending on who you are dealing with or it may only bring up new issues to make the already long argument longer!
How about when a girl goes out with
someone she don't want to be seen with,
and tried not to mention it to anyone; she
may think she has gotten away with it.
But when the other person gets to know and asks about the guy she went out with; she would simply say something else to cut an impending argument short.
Its only when a girl is in such a situation
that she starts explaining her family tree to
you!
She would tell you about a far relation and
narrate the relationship then claim the guy
comes from that side!
The unfair yet funny thing is that some guys know when they are been lied to so they either play along or let her know!
The only thing more important than love in a relationship is trust. So if you keep lying to him and allow the trust level to drop, you
may not like the result.
:

So what's your own say
:
Who do you think lies more in a
relationship
Re: Must Read >> Why Girls Lie More In A Relationship. by Eberex(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
80 percent correct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For The Wailers / Secret Code To Play Chess On Facebook Messenger / An Extremely Outstanding WAEC Result Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.