Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share (15665 Views)

If You Ve Got A Successful Relationship In This Section Pls Identify And Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 3:28am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah?
Well if you think so I better befriend her.

Can I be ur friend? I don't have a car like mr ccocky and I'm based in a small village in Ado-ekiti
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

Can I be ur friend? I don't have a car like mr ccocky and I'm based in a small village in Ado-ekiti
Uh that doesn't look like a small village in your profile pic.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by onstelly(f): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

[...even ordnary onstelly is preeetier than you....too bad...onstelly (wfey material) will replace you!! undecided

MrCork me ordinary
grin
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
onstelly:

MrCork me ordinary
grin

....ok..sorry....I mean beaaauriful Onstelly! angry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

...brother...if you like stubbbborn village goats..then am giving you QueenValerie for free....plisss take her away with immmmediate efect coss with ma blesssin as of today..SHE IS YOR WOMAN!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

...brother...if you like beautiful!!! African American women..then am suggestin' to you QueenValerie for free....plisss check her out with immmmediate efect coss with ma blesssin as of today..SHE IS the best choice for a WOMAN!!! grin grin
Cork thanks,but I just want ta make friends
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by forap(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm enjoying this new series titled Mrcork & Queenvalerie
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

...brother...if you like stubbbborn village goats..then am giving you QueenValerie for free....plisss take her away with immmmediate efect coss with ma blesssin as of today..SHE IS YOR WOMAN!!! angry

God bless u mr ccocky... I really appreciate ur kind gesture.... Buh I need to consult her first before I accept ur blessings

1 Like

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh that doesn't look like a small village in your profile pic.

That pics was taken wen I went to the city to apply for job grin Pls wud love to be ur friend... As u can see, mr cocky has given me the go ahead 2 talk to u
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

That pics was taken wen I went to the city to apply for job grin Pls wud love to be ur friend... As u can see, mr cocky has given me the go ahead 2 talk to u
I just realized what you call him grin.
Thanks for askin ' but I seem ta be acquirin' more NL friends than I can manage at the moment.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

God bless u mr ccocky... I really appreciate ur kind gesture.... Buh I need to consult her first before I accept ur blessings

..ask who?...QueenValerie?....bro she is a nairaland troble maker..I tried giving her my professional advise to change color to lightskin but insted..she cuss me out...PLISS TAKE HER AWAY FOR FREE...I BEG...IT'S ON THE HOUSE!!.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

..ask who?...QueenValerie?....bro she is a nairaland troble maker..I tried giving her my professional advise to change color to lightskin but insted..she cuss me out...PLISS TAKE HER AWAY FOR FREE...I BEG...IT'S ON THE HOUSE!!.... angry

Shame!!! She's not even light skinned grin I like light skinned ladies just like u do.. Can u recommend beautiful light skinned ladies for me? Thank u
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thanks for askin ' but I seem ta be acquirin' more NL friends than I can manage at the moment.

Just add me to the list ... And lemme be the last ... I promise, u wudnt regret anything...
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by onstelly(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

....ok..sorry....I mean beaaauriful Onstelly! angry
Now you come
But why the face
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by onstelly(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

What's with you and changing of color
Do you want her to have cancer cos she wanna bleach huh
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
onstelly:

What's with you and changing of color
Do you want her to have cancer cos she wanna bleach huh

.. which cancer?..ypu care?..who told you black people catch cancer?...so .don't you wanther to be beauuurifull like you?.....abi?....you dont want her to have a man?....and worsst of all...you don't want compitition? undecided
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:

angry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

I probably shoulda cussed at you, but I didn't.
I won't dirty my mouth for your foolishness Cork.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Keep frownin',the doctor is gon have ta work your face back normal.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

Just add me to the list ... And lemme be the last ... I promise, u wudnt regret anything...
Haha. smiley
Mmm mmm,but thanks for the offer.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by onstelly(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

.. which cancer?..ypu care?..who told you black people catch cancer?...so .don't you wanther to be beauuurifull like you?.....abi?....you dont want her to have a man?....and worsst of all...you don't want compitition? undecided
Oh yeah
Am black and am beautiful
So she will get a man who will love for her
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
onstelly:

Oh yeah
Am black and am beautiful
So she will get a man who will love for her

....man how?.. a mechanic?....you kidddin me? ....so you don't want to marry doctor, pilot,enginenear or best of all...a guy from London?..me? undecided
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha. smiley

^^^^ermm Chelseabmw...bro I tink QueeValerie juss reject I!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha. smiley

^^^^ermm Chelseabmw...bro I tink QueeValerie juss reject you....dint I warn you not to truss her? undecided
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ermm Chelseabmw...bro I tink QueeValerie juss reject you....dint I warn you not to truss her? undecided
Cork!!
Stop botherin' folks. angry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cork!!
Stop botherin' folks. angry

...but why the f***k did you reject that nice not (chelseabmw) afftaa I gave you to him for free?....muust you be so wicked?

[size=32pt] WHY??[/size] undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

...but why the f***k did you reject that nice not (chelseabmw) afftaa I gave you to him for free?....muust you be so wicked?
I wouldn't call it rejection,I just didn't take him up on his offer.
Gave me? tongue
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ermm Chelseabmw...bro I tink QueeValerie juss reject I!!(no ofeense) undecided

It's so obvious... I think she's dark skinned that's why angry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrCork:

I'm pained right now ...... Help me cocky pls cry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I wouldn't call it rejection,I just didn't take him up on his offer.
Gave me? tongue

U rejected me sad
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
chelseabmw:

U rejected me sad
I didn't.I just didn't take it.
You want a hug?
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by chelseabmw(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I didn't.I just didn't take it.
You want a hug?

Oh yes pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.