Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler (3866 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please is it true I look like the world heavy weight wrestler john cena? Cause that's why she loves me and want to marry me and am 20yrs and she is 42yrs of age but I love her cause of the greencard

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Freciprocal: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by talktonase(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
I wont be surprised this bull crap will make FP.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeq..........Give dhiz guy something to eat.......I quess he has been possessed with excessive hunqer.......john cena ko.....peter cena ni..........

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by sweetval: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ndi a.la angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by ArchEnemy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol
Funny guy
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by StefanSalvatore: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahaha wat a dumb troll grin
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by christaddicted: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
that kettle beside him really beautified the pic. 😀😄😂😃😊
2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
talktonase:
I wont be surprised this bull crap will make FP.

Its not crap I just want to know if its true and mind you that am not a yahoo yahoo boy I met her on matchdoctor and ever since we fell in love she has been sending me 1000 dollars monthly for my upkeep cause I told her I lost my job at the oil company and she is desperate I don't want to Lose her I just need advice on how I can be like John cena before I move over there for marriage
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ndi uwa nmebi
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by talktonase(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

Its not crap I just want to know if its true and mind you that am not a yahoo yahoo boy I met her on matchdoctor and ever since we fell in love she has been sending me 1000 dollars monthly for my upkeep cause I told her I lost my job at the oil company and she is desperate I don't want to Lose her I just need advice on how I can be like John cena before I move over there for marriage
dont have words for you...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
toposi4naija:
Abeq..........Give dhiz guy something to eat.......I quess he has been possessed with excessive hunqer.......john cena ko.....peter cena ni..........

Don't be deceived I take good care of my self with the money she sent to me monthly and she promised to send an invitation latter and help process my visa and then from there we can move on I don't mind her age as far as she keeps on sending me money and in my heart I really want to marry a white lady I just need to build up my body
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Hahaha wat a dumb troll grin

You are the troll cause I know I am richer than you if you don't have advice get lost
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
lofty900:
Ndi uwa nmebi

What does that mean
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
talktonase:
dont have words for you...

Then foukoff
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

What does that mean
bad generation
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
christaddicted:
that kettle beside him really beautified the pic. 😀😄😂😃😅

If you have any good advice please share
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
lofty900:
bad generation

Its your own generation
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
What is going on in Nairaland these days?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by talktonase(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

Then foukoff
isokay!
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by VickyRotex(f): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

Don't be deceived I take good care of my self with the money she sent to me monthly and she promised to send an invitation latter and help process my visa and then from there we can move on I don't mind her age as far as she keeps on sending me money and in my heart I really want to marry a white lady I just need to build up my body

Invitation latter indeed. She'll also send Invitation Former undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
ArchEnemy:
Lol
Funny guy

Its not a joke her name is Lacey Gosseth you can check her out on Facebook or if you are on matchdoctor.com search on LGosseth2 or you can view her twitter @laceygosseth and this is her yahoo email that we use to chat laceyg725@yahoo.com and this is her phone number +19722094817 we met 2yrs ago and she started sending me money last year june till today
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by aalangel(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nsogbu.
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

Its your own generation
ur a failure and a disgrace to nairalanders in general
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by gurutech201(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mod please. Front. Page
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Izecson3D(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
John ibu u mean?
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by nellaluv(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
See this underage troll claiming 20, my friend gerrarahia mehn. You've been noticed. undecided
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Dharneehell(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
gurutech201:

Its not a joke her name is Lacey Gosseth you can check her out on Facebook or if you are on matchdoctor.com search on LGosseth2 or you can view her twitter @laceygosseth and this is her yahoo email that we use to chat laceyg725@yahoo.com and this is her phone number +19722094817 we met 2yrs ago and she started sending me money last year june till today
Nigga_ are you that daft?! You don't only look like John Cena you look like Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
I blame Jonathan for your condition op angry angry

U really look hungry and sick bro grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by RealAdewole(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dharneehell:
Nigga_ are you that daft?! You don't only look like John Cena you look like Obasanjo
no be obj na homo erectus he resembles

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by olaboy001(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Too much weed at work
Re: My Girl Friend In Ohio USA Says I Look Like John Cena The Wrestler by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
See lekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Sent Her Naked Photos To Snatch A Married Man / Female Rapper Dej Loaf Attends Fashion Week Event TOPLESS!!! / Yemi Alade In Her London House.(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.