Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? (4377 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
As usual, it is wise we get the original message;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPPobmFV4Yg

You may want to cut to the chase by going to 1:45:19 here
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is this God at work or is Africa the cradle of m0rons that never hesitate to buy this trash?

1. He said something would happen in Europe and Asia
2. He said it would happen on Thursday through Friday and Saturday which is today( check the original)

Questions
How many countries are there in Europe and Asia?
Asia has 50 countries while Europe has another 50 or so.

What is the likelihood of something happening in 100 countries over a 3-day duration?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Finally, what purpose does such a vague 'prophecy' serve?

You guessed right, to further delude fools like you who are busy cussing me for pointing this out
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very finally,
Contrast the Jakarta attack with the Burkina Faso's.
In Jakarta's case, we had just two casualties while in Burkina Faso we had at least 23 yet TB Joshua would have you believe that the Lord directed him away from Africa (he clearly says 'East Africa....not Africa but part of Europe and Asia..'

Contrast Jakarta with Kenya's terror attack; there was an attack on an AU base in Somalia manned by Kenyan soldiers yesterday( Friday)and it is reported that at least 63 Kenyan soldiers lost their lives and the base was totally overran.

Remember again he claims the 'most imminent' is the vague Europe-Asia which had 2 fatalities against 23 in Burkina Faso and Somalia/Kenya with 63 fatalities
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vooks, you seem to have a hard on on TB Joshua. Be honest, what did tb joshua/his church do to you
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plaetton: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
You know Vooks, I am beginning to respect this clown TB Joshua.
Perhaps he isn't such a clown after all, but a genius, an uneducated genius. A rarety.

Is hard for me to deceive people. No one falls for my tricks, not even my toddler nieces and nephews, talkless of adults.

To deceive and hold adults mentally captive requires guts, foresight and creative genius.

Now, for TB Joshua to have figured out, way ahead of all of us, that the Masses Are not only Dumb, but need regular doses of Dumb-juice, is a class act, a stroke of genius.

TB Joshua is brave and very confident that failed societies will always give him and his ilk an inexhaustible resource, an inexhaustible supply of DUMB folks who beg and plead for more and more DUMB-juice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
SirWere:
Vooks, you seem to have a hard on on TB Joshua. Be honest, what did tb joshua/his church do to you
Funniest question directed my way in all my NL life cheesy

I'm deeply offended by shamelessly milking tragedies to score some cheap publicity. Think about the news...events he predicts. There are real paining humans there bro. Take #MH370, I'm watching this documentary on Netflix called 'Why planes Vanish' which focused on #MH370. Families have no idea what happened to they folks on board. They just vanished! But here we have this Negro bonobo claiming he saw it and he knows it's 'final resting place' and it will be discovered 'any time from now' and had Malaysian authorities consulted him, he'd have pinpointed its exact location. I'm better off watching ISIS execution clips than listening to this psycopath

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=1pt]
plaetton:
You know Vooks, I am beginning to respect this clown TB Joshua.
Perhaps he isn't such a clown after all, but a genius, an uneducated genius. A rarety.

Is hard for me to deceive people. No one falls for my tricks, not even my toddler nieces and nephews, talkless of adults.

To deceive and hold adults mentally captive requires guts, foresight and creative genius.

Now, for TB Joshua to have figured out, way ahead of all of us, that the Masses Are not only Dumb, but need regular doses of Dumb-juice, is a class act, a stroke of genius.

TB Joshua is brave and very confident that failed societies will always give him and his ilk an inexhaustible resource, an inexhaustible supply of DUMB folks who beg and plead for more and more DUMB-juice.
[/size]
Zip it m0ron, you are too predictable.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plaetton: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
Zip it m0ron, you are too predictable.

Is this the best you can you can do ?

Another form of capitulation.

You're quite an insecure little man, aren't you?

Cognitive dissonance is a terrible affliction.
It makes you feel sooooooo little, doesn't it ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Is this the best you can you can do ?

Another form of capitulation.

You're quite an insecure little man, aren't you?

Cognitive dissonance is a terrible affliction.
It makes you feel sooooooo little, doesn't it ?

grin grin
It must hurt you deep and endlessly that you don't get to choose when I molest your puny brain cheesy
Good night m0ron
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Very apt

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Why did he miss the more devastating Burkina Faso siege?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't see the use/need for these predictions/prophecies if he has no means to stop them from happening. Didnt the church pray against such events when TB sees them? If God reveal things, I think its because He doesn't want them to happen.

I could remember last year summer I had a terrifying dream the night before my trip during the July august vacation. In my dream I had a serious car accident.

I wake up and say, God is this a revelation of what is gonna happen to your daughter? Or is it Satan that is trying to put fear in my heart? I knelt down and qouted His word back to him.

"God has not given me the spirit of fear. But of power, love and sound mind". "No weapon fashionéd against me shall prosper" ect...

I rebuked anything related to my dream. I took my car and off to Germany about 400km from my departure. I arrived safely by the grace of God.

What am I trying to say, If TB sees all these evils coming why not pray against them. Tell God to stop them from happening. Or even Inform the zone in which such bad events may take place to becareful. Its a good thing He see these things but He should pray they don't take place. My own opinion anyway.. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:
Why did he miss the more devastating Burkina Faso siege?

Maybe He is not always in the spirit.... undecided
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
plappville:

Maybe He is not always in the spirit.... undecided
Death toll now stands at 28.
If he is usually 'in the spirit' right on time to catch frivolous stuff and miss the real deal then he is worthless

Image123, what sayest thou? Frivolity
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Image123(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

If he is usually 'in the spirit' right on time to catch frivolous stuff and miss the real deal then he is worthless

Lol, avoid all frivolity, even from TB who is full of them.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 5:02am On Jan 18, 2016
vooks:

I think many do not care about frivolity. They just accept anything tagged with God... cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 5:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Image123:

Longest time mr Image123. Kpele!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:41am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

I think many do not care about frivolity. They just accept anything tagged with God... cheesy
Very true my broda
'Senior Prophet' has spoken
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 5:44am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:
I don't see the use/need for these predictions/prophecies if he has no means to stop them from happening. Didnt the church pray against such events when TB sees them? If God reveal things, I think its because He doesn't want them to happen.

I could remember last year summer I had a terrifying dream the night before my trip during the July august vacation. In my dream I had a serious car accident.

I wake up and say, God is this a revelation of what is gonna happen to your daughter? Or is it Satan that is trying to put fear in my heart? I knelt down and qouted His word back to him.

"God has not given me the spirit of fear. But of power, love and sound mind". "No weapon fashionéd against me shall prosper" ect...

I rebuked anything related to my dream. I took my car and off to Germany about 400km from my departure. I arrived safely by the grace of God.

What am I trying to say, If TB sees all these evils coming why not pray against them. Tell God to stop them from happening. Or even Inform the zone in which such bad events may take place to becareful. Its a good thing He see these things but He should pray they don't take place. My own opinion anyway.. lipsrsealed

My broda,
These predictions serve one purpose; elevating TB Joshua above the scum of the universe. They are self-serving
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Image123:

TB Joshua rues missing Burkina Faso. Can't make up another video that soon....double jeopardy rule of prophecy ain't it? grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Image123(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Longest time mr Image123. Kpele!
Madam plap, happy new year. Your Yoruba is not bad,hehehehehehehe. Respects.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by analice107: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
vooks:

My broda,
These predictions serve one purpose; elevating TB Joshua above the scum of the universe. They are self-serving
She is not a brother. She's a sister, married with kids.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Remii(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
but he did not predict abiteye gas line bombing that will bring power outage to his living area, Lagos, grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Image123(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
analice107:

i don tell vooks before oh, in fact with vex sef. We will carry him to TB if symptoms persist.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Remii:
but he did not predict abiteye gas line bombing that will bring power outage to his living area, Lagos, grin

These things are not visible in that realm, it is an international CNN like realm. Who enjoys local nta like vision?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 4:45am On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

I repent, I repent ,I repent
Pele plapville
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by vooks: 4:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Image123:

i don tell vooks before oh, in fact with vex sef. We will carry him to TB if symptoms persist.

I'm sorry, I missed it
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
vooks:

My broda,

This man is well known all over the world. This week He was discussed in a French radio station. Exactly what they were saying. That man now replace the prophecy of pastors to that of the Bible. I was surprised when I heard his name and voice on the radio.. shocked
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Image123:

Madam plap, happy new year. Your Yoruba is not bad,hehehehehehehe. Respects.

Thanks ma broda. No Mind me joor. I pick am from one friend hand like that.. grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? by plappville(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:

Whao ! You know me this much? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shrine At The Source Of River Ethiope In Umuaja, Delta State / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.