Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A (28791 Views)

Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Vello:

What pointless point or points are you talking about? While I'm sure you're proud of yourself given the loads of grammar you just threw out, I will only pity you cos I see no sense in you. [s]You're schooled but not educated; tutoured but not enlightened.[/s] Or what else can explain your association with fayose in his delusional postulations or whatever you want to call it? What point can an illiterate tout have in the first place? Are you too educated or too daft to understand PDP's and fayose's evil machinations and game plan to destroy this country? Isn't it this same fayose that called Jonathan "that stupid president " because he Jonathan conceeded?
Guy, being smart goes farther than being educated. This is why the likes of fayose could open their mouth, brainwash the gullibles and still cheat us of our common wealth.
In answer to your question, the money is not propaganda. Did Dasuki deny handling such amount or not? Did cbn deny releasing such figures and did iweala deny the figure? Guy, you need to be smarter not more educated.

Can't you portray your vindication and make it devoid of assailant opprobrium?

this was an immanent reason why I quoted the dude because he might have made some calumniating statements of infractions against. he attacked him with depraved assertions instead of being engross and making comments about the topic. I quoted him and I told him to attack the message. if fayose is precisely a 'tout' then are touts consummerately barred from accessing and depicting veracious and insight data is the decide to be objective?
You can descry that I absconded from quoting any other person to berate them of their comments and chided his assertions because abasing someone in a pejorative mechanism is lewd and worthy of indictment to me.

The question I opined against him was a blueprint to make him comment on the postulations of Fayose, not making noxious comments about Fayose.
I believe in innocuous mindsets and exercises because I am a philosopher of divinely infuse wisdom.

I have declined your affronting comments about me. I love your valediction. you made a palatable asseveration there. but the primordials were actually execrable.

Apologises for the deferred reply. I was offline then.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by phildon: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Fayose is asking a basic question where in 2015 budget 2.1 billion dollars was provided for arm purchase if its not propaganda

Odde. The probe spans between 2007 to 2015.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Kenobus: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Fayose is very correct! Nigerians should think. The $2.1b is a scam, it doent exist. Buhari would destroy Nigeris. Ask yourself, where do incumbent get money to spend for their re-elections. Where did Fashola and Amaechi get money to fund Buhari's campaign and their States campaign. Playing Ostrich is the bane of Nigeria. Today, the Govt has suddenly agreed that Dasuki bought Arms when it could not sustain the lies of diversion and didn't buy arms. Out of over N350b, we haven't heard about N347b!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by PEREP: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Who appropriated 2.1B USD for arms? Is it arms purchase alone the NSA handles? I think this govt is probing largely the Security Vote of GEJ. A governor of the 2nd poorest state of Nigeria takes 100M as Security vote monthly which he uses as he wills provided he feels that can facilitate securiity at one level or the other.
What is the security vote of Nigerian President and is it different from the monies given out? If yes, give us proof of GEJ's Security vote and that it is different from all the monies being probed.
For me, time is going and PMB is still scratching head.
Let's get to work and make Naija great. I did not put 'great again' for a germaine reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by rasco2000me: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2016
FAYOSE SHOULD BE PROPERLY EDUCATED, DID ANYBODY INVITED BY EFCC DENIAD COLECTING MONEY FROM DANSUKI,ANINI SAID HE COLECTED BUT SHARE THE MONEY,SO ALSO METUH
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by nobeku: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Daintelectual:
Dasukigate scam of the century!
And you claim that you are da intellectual.. Sorry for your parents..
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by nobeku: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

Which one is extra budgetary allocation for arms again is there any document for that

Propaganda is too deficult to manage
There is really no hope for your kind..
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Daintelectual(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
nobeku:
And you claim that you are da intellectual.. Sorry for your parents..
Why is dasuki not facing trial for $2.1b in court? You will know it is a scam because the law does not empower the executive to probe security votes! Just watch and see how it ends...
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by prof12(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Wow this is serious ordinary police officer investigating army offer

This Buhari just want to destroy Nigeria military all in the name of fighting corruption

Good question where did jafaru get 100 million in 3 days

We don't want coup again in Nigeria Buhari thread with caution
Do you want generals to investigate their fellow generals?
Even in some advance country it is not done
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by prof12(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Daintelectual:

Why is dasuki not facing trial for $2.1b in court? You will know it is a scam because the law does not empower the executive to probe security votes! Just watch and see how it ends...

This money is meant for purchase of arms for the military not an ordinary security vote you know about. It is a contractual money. So,which fool told you that the expenses of such money can not be investigated?
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by sevenhundred(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

Which one is extra budgetary allocation for arms again is there any document for that

THE MONEY IS FROM ABACHA SAVING ABROAD
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by MicKaro: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Goke7:
Fayose is fast running out of ideas in defending corruption, what does he mean by saying junior officers should not investigate the agbayas who ate yams?

Looks like fayose reads nairaland a lot for him to be saying that the arms scandal is not real which is what ekpas on this forum have been promoting this week.

Fayose is running out of steam even when PMB is about to start grin
EPIC......
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by don4real18(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Fayose is asking a basic question where in 2015 budget 2.1 billion dollars was provided for arm purchase if its not propaganda

Go and make your research... You will know how it accumulated to that amount from 2012-2015
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2016
I can't help but wonder how grievous the sins of Ekiti state people could have been that God refused to pardon them, rather subject them under the governance of such brainless, hopeless, and unreasonable God forsaken braindead psycho like that guy. With this kind of leader, I think the entire Ekiti State really need deliverance and spiritual brain cleansing remedy..
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by manup: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Lighthouseman:
These Aisha rice eaters would rather insult than answer potent questions raised by fayose. Must everyone eat Aisha white Maggi rice?

So Aisha cooked white rice for people to eat?
Hmmmmm so after Dasukigate comes #AishaWhiteRice
Hmmmmm make hari make sure say him hand over to someone he can trust in 2019 if not #AishaWhiteRice go consume so many Nigerians bc wen yfe cook husb go eat.
We are watching.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by FrankVictor: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Goke7:

So you are not aware of the extra budgetary allocations for arms, you guys keep asking questions to deceive ignorant ones, fayose was only trying to repeat an article of lies here on this forum that the arms deal was a propaganda. If truly it was Ngozi iweala will be the first to tell us so don't you think so.
#This man you get sense#
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by mrDennis(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

This Buhari just want to destroy Nigeria military all in the name of fighting corruption

in case you don't know. iordinary detective can walk into a miltary base and. question a general over. any issue he is investigating.

you people have been in darkness so Long you don't understand what illumination means
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by InfernoBlaze: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Everybody is trying to do maths abt #Dasukigate. Jst do it well. If $2.1m was budgeted for arms deal? Did PMB tel u all d money was looted, the yam eaters will definitely use some for d real deal before siphoning d rest. They shd return d 10billion first before we'll tlk abt d bal
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by MicKaro: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
mrDennis:

in case you don't know. iordinary detective can walk into a miltary base and. question a general over. any issue he is investigating.

you people have been in darkness so Long you don't understand what illumination means
Don't mind him,d level of daftness being exhibited on this forum is SICKENING.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ademobi: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2016
FrankVictor:
#This man you get sense#
This is not a big deal. During my service year.(NYSC), I was part of the pannel that audited Mess Account in my barrack and i summoned and interogated some senior military officers.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by simpleseyi: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Thee are too many fools on the forum and that is what makes the forum very interesting. AMT-Sambo Dasuki did not say that he did not distribute $2.1 billion. Those that collected the money including Bode George, Toni Anenih, Peter Odili, Olufalae, Rasheed Ladoja, Jim Nwobodo, Olisa Metusalah, even the former governor of Sokoto state that collectd 4.6 billion naira for spiritual purpose have all admitted collecting money from the ATM-Dasuki, the collectors only said that they did not ask for the source of the money.

So, why is Fasoye and other PDPiss saying the $2.1 billion is propaganda? Are you saying that all these people that admitted that the collected money are insane? Or are you saying that the money they collected was printed inside one room by AMT-Dasuki and that the money is not Nigeria's money.

All of you that thinks that Fayose has immunity, let me remind you what Buhari said during his inauguration, Buhari said that no state governor will be allowed to hide under immunity and embezzle the people's resources, you can all go back and read Buhari's inaugural speech. If ATM-Dasuki dare mentions Fayose's name, or EFCC traces money transfer from ONSA's account into Fayose's account, in less than 24 hours, Fayose will be in EFCC custody and he is going to be there for several days before being taken to court just like Olisah Metuselah.

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ODUBEZE: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

Exactly!
I am more concerned with the issues he raised. Is the said missing arms deal really in the budget?
The money returned by PMBs' friend (Jafaru) is it true? how was he really able to raise a N100M?
I believe that this should be the worries of any meaningful Nigerian!
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by amaechi1: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

This got to show you are not in touch with the arm saga. First, some retired military officers and current serving officer were appointed by Mr president as panel of inquiry. They have come with a report that indicted Sambo dasuki and others. It was their report that forms the yardstick to the EFCC for inviting dasuki for questioning and arraignment. So, same will apply to these NAF officers.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ayodele123(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Did Dasuki say it is a scam?
Did Dasuki deny the conversion of $2.1Billion public funds into the private pockets of politrickcians and political thieftains?
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jonnieoneng: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
blueto:

He made a point with this

now what substantiative averment can you depict to refute & repudiate his postulations as mendacious?.

Attack the message and abdicate from attacking the messenger!

Enough of bigotry vilifications in political behavioural assessments.
If u are of the opinion that Fayose has made a point,it shows u are in need of a physce evaluation.Some of u PDP apologist have taken ur politics too far.Do you know d scale of devastation d N/E has experienced, as a result of few individuals who decided dat money secured 4 arms purchase was diverted for politics,media adverts,spiritual purposes xoxo.When all soldiers needed were sophisticated weapons with which to fight d enemy.The kidnap of the Chibok girls,dead civilians and dead soldiers/pilots could have being prevented.I feel hurt when people like u come to NL and say trash.Will u say d same thing if the insurgency is happening in ur area.Please be sensible.PMB deal with them Useless thieves.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
blueto:

He made a point with this

now what substantiative averment can you depict to refute & repudiate his postulations as mendacious?.

Attack the message and abdicate from attacking the messenger!

Enough of bigotry vilifications in political behavioural assessments.

Tell them please! All these nairalanders are 100% illiterate than Gov. Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jonnieoneng: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
ODUBEZE:

Exactly!
I am more concerned with the issues he raised. Is the said missing arms deal really in the budget?
The money returned by PMBs' friend (Jafaru) is it true? how was he really able to raise a N100M?
I believe that this should be the worries of any meaningful Nigerian!
Bros,I will advise u to read ur comments again.So just becos the $2.1billion was not in the budget, gives them the locus standi to mis-manage #600billion.Pls go and examine urself.As 4 fayose,I am not surprised at all.I am waiting 4 dat day when a responsible Governor will come on board in Ekiti,it is then we will know.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jonnieoneng: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
prof12:

Do you want generals to investigate their fellow generals?
Even in some advance country it is not done
I don't get what u are saying.Are u saying they must not be questioned becos dey are Generals$@&%#*?!&% are u okay at all?They were Officers who participated in the fraud dat killed dea men.The need to be probed
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Mylove55(f): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

u and ur "likes" should go back to school
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by kastrokay: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Now I understand the gravity of fayose's stupidity
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by kinibigdeal(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
The way you write speaks volume of who is really the illiterate here. Secondly, since you cannot comprehend the message, you still very fall to the categories of third world citizen. Sorry mr APC

Gbengais:
So this illiterate literate still has mouth to talk.. wait n'a #ekitigate go still.. we go watch you film.. ode.. olofo Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters / Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.