Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A (28805 Views)

Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Utchman1: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Let be objective in our minds and not subjective,there are military procedures for deal with erring officers not civilian court. IS DASUKIGATE REAL?? Well much as I believe that any person who participated in the pillaging of this country should be punished severely, however let's take time to do this little math on the much hyped Dasukigate. Now from the government sources, a total of $2.1 billion was alleged to have been stolen through Dasuki.

This translated to about N450 billion at the material time. From government sources now and from the figures available, if you do a total summation of the whole amount of money Dasuki was said or alleged to have "shared", it is in the neighbourhood of N10 billion or less than that. Now the amount said to have been recovered from that is so far less than N1 billion.

This is against about N450 billion ($2.1 billion) said to have been allocated to Dasuki for the war against boko haram. So we are still left with a balance of over N400 billion. What about the huge left over, if it exists? ? Now was this N450 billion ($2.1) said to have been given to Dasuki contained in a single budget?

How much was the Jonathan budget for the period in question and how much was the defence budget? Meanwhile has anybody ever heard from the man Dasuki himself? I think it is now easy to see why the government does not want to charge him to court or is so reluctant to do so. Interestingly, some of those people who were involved said Dasuki never gave them any money. It is so unfortunate that all that this government has to show for this much hyped war against corruption so far is just the less than N1 billion so far said to have been recovered from the alleged Dasuki accomplices

.Now can you remember how much Obasanjo' s government (as corrupt as it was) recovered from the Abacha loot as well as even former governors like Chimaroke Nnamani et al? This is why i had earlier described the so called Dasukigate as a storm in the tea-cup

Government has never said that the whole $2.1 billion was embezzled, rather part of it.

And also I believe you were in this country when legislators approved $1 billion for the Book Haram fight. You are also aware that about $400 million of Abacha returned loot was transferred to Dasuki. That makes it $1.4 bilion. So add the one in the budget and we should be there.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by HARDDON: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
spako4:
This guy called Fayose is a Jester, I pity his subjects.
Government is not buying Ponmo, eating at buka, riding Okada and chopping vegetables in the kitchen.

N what has this thrash u just typed have to do with the cogent point d honourable gov listed above?

I think Itz high time u keep shut If u got nothing to type!

N while @ it, pull off those monocultured lenses
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by taofeektaiwo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
U pple shd hide ur face in shame imagine U here confirming ignorant of extra budgetary so why support or oppose in the first place
ejiinii:

Which one is extra budgetary allocation for arms again is there any document for that

Propaganda is too deficult to manage

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
doctokwus:

Fayose is building up to allege witch hunt when the hammer reaches him. I don't see him completing his tenure,watch as powerbrokers,not even to the know of PMB,manoevre the state assembly to impeach him.

And you are fabricating another story against Fayose as well. I think you are a fabricator. Which state assembly? Ekiti -PDP, PDP-Ekiti. Better wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by xtervaganza(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
This fool should go change his mother's pampers abeg

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by aksule(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
I think Fayose has a point politics apart

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ejiinii: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am just asking basic questions to expose your ignorance give me answer since you know

taofeektaiwo:
U pple shd hide ur face in shame imagine U here confirming ignorant of extra budgetary so why support or oppose in the first place

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ejiinii: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
aksule:
I think Fayose has a point politics apart

He has a huge point why will you send a police officer to interrogate military general and his security adviser keep quiet

Bihari is setting a bad precedence and also insulting the military

Pride and arrogance will destroy this Buhari government

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Kgdavid(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't understand how a proven criminal like Ayo Fayose still has the guts to speak on national issues. Do Nigerians forget so easily?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by obinike(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
True talk gba bé.
I wonder why we like to shy away from the truth.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mutuwa:
Mr governor,stupidly wait for your turn please.
Asi maa pe yin, ko ti kan yin
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Solozzo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Let be objective in our minds and not subjective,there are military procedures for deal with erring officers not civilian court. IS DASUKIGATE REAL?? Well much as I believe that any person who participated in the pillaging of this country should be punished severely, however let's take time to do this little math on the much hyped Dasukigate. Now from the government sources, a total of $2.1 billion was alleged to have been stolen through Dasuki.

This translated to about N450 billion at the material time. From government sources now and from the figures available, if you do a total summation of the whole amount of money Dasuki was said or alleged to have "shared", it is in the neighbourhood of N10 billion or less than that. Now the amount said to have been recovered from that is so far less than N1 billion.
Solozzo post=42048353:
This is against about N450 billion ($2.1 billion) said to have been allocated to Dasuki for the war against boko haram. So we are still left with a balance of over N400 billion. What about the huge left over, if it exists? ? Now was this N450 billion ($2.1) said to have been given to Dasuki contained in a

How much was the Jonathan budget for the period in question and how much was the defence budget? Meanwhile has anybody ever heard from the man Dasuki himself? I think it is now easy to see why the government does not want to charge him to court or is so reluctant to do so. Interestingly, some of those people who were involved said Dasuki never gave them any money. It is so unfortunate that all that this government has to show for this much hyped war against corruption so far is just the less than N1 billion so far said to have been recovered from the alleged Dasuki accomplices

.Now can you remember how much Obasanjo' s government (as corrupt as it was) recovered from the Abacha loot as well as even former governors like Chimaroke Nnamani et al? This is why i had earlier described the so called Dasukigate as a storm in the tea-cup
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=ejiinii post=42047119]
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ejiinii: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
amunkita03:

Only corrupt individuals will defend corruption. I don't blame u, cos I know ur intentions on this.
Sorry, Buhari doesn't care abt ur Fayose n his likes. So sorry

Thank you some of us don't care about Buhari and his propaganda government

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by mikolo80: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:
These fayose's comments are going from being annoying to nauseating.How can such a character be allowed to be a governor?Such a tout.
that's the sad part about democracy. even clowns get a chance to lead
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by chinchum(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:

This is against about N450 billion ($2.1 billion) said to have been allocated to Dasuki for the war against boko haram. So we are still left with a balance of over N400 billion. What about the huge left over, if it exists? ? Now was this N450 billion ($2.1) said to have been given to Dasuki contained in a single budget?

So you were blind as not to see Okonjo iweala letter authorising transfer of funds to Dasuki

Your own objectivity has its head turned upside down.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Vello(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2016
blueto:

He made a point with this

now what substantiative averment can you depict to refute & repudiate his postulations as mendacious?.

Attack the message and abdicate from attacking the messenger!

Enough of bigotry vilifications in political behavioural assessments.
What pointless point or points are you talking about? While I'm sure you're proud of yourself given the loads of grammar you just threw out, I will only pity you cos I see no sense in you. You're schooled but not educated; tutoured but not enlightened. Or what else can explain your association with fayose in his delusional postulations or whatever you want to call it? What point can an illiterate tout have in the first place? Are you too educated or too daft to understand PDP's and fayose's evil machinations and game plan to destroy this country? Isn't it this same fayose that called Jonathan "that stupid president " because he Jonathan conceeded?
Guy, being smart goes farther than being educated. This is why the likes of fayose could open their mouth, brainwash the gullibles and still cheat us of our common wealth.
In answer to your question, the money is not propaganda. Did Dasuki deny handling such amount or not? Did cbn deny releasing such figures and did iweala deny the figure? Guy, you need to be smarter not more educated.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jikemania(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2016
If tony anehin confirm the money, so what is fayose talking.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by 6fit(f): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Dis man shuld pray Dazuki dont mention his name cos Buhari will so deal with him in retarliation to his mentrating mouth
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by shurlermoz(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2016
I think Fayose should be taken more serious. He mentioned 600billion as the amount misappropriated, I think he knows more than he is saying.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by obeleking(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2016
U can all call him names, but he really does have a point. Pmb should take note.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Oyinoyin: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2016
So Fayose understand that a military man needs be respected , same Fayose that was insulting that military man in the recorded rigging tape. Same Fayose ,,, toooooor
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Ayatullah(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Gov. Fayose, if you think you can incite the Nigerian Army against President Buhari you have failed woefully.
You are the one to be afraid of what will befall you from the imminent revenge the Army who were found guilty on your fraudulent election victory recently will visit on you. Just wait for another action from 'UNKNOWN SOLDIERS'. You are a goner, better 'gudu' now! If you know the chattering in the barracks about you, you will know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Estacy22: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Fayose, I used to respect your opinion but on this of massive corruption perpetuated during the regime of Jonathan that are being uncovered every day, I sorry to say that the issue is surely beyond persecution of PDP stalwart. Your people truly rock the boat with corruption so you no longer have the ground to put up any defense or criticism. Shut up your mouth.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by drfrankmore: 3:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Some junks in this nairaland can't even discern from there left to right how can a right thinking nigerian support buhari to probe the military by the using police and you think te khaki meN will subject themselves to that,you guys are funny
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Fourwinds: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2016
when will this man grow away from wearing pampers.
with all the confessions u call this scam

u need slap to fix ur brain
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Fourwinds: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2016
obeleking:
U can all call him names, but he really does have a point. Pmb should take note.
d same foolish governor who insulted a military officer in a video before Ekiti election.

so he now realised military men should be respected abi...

which point does he have. did u watch. dat video.

better do and make reasonable comments
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fayose-cautions-buhari-over-probe-of-military-chiefs-says-2-1bn-arms-deal-is-a-scam/

IF Buhari set up a military to probe this guys, they will still complain that we are in democracy.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by drfrankmore: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Some guys in this nairaland can't even discern from there left to right how can a right thinking nigerian support buhari to probe the military by the using police and you think the khaki men will subject themselves to that,you guys are funny

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by donodion(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2016
The thieving nuisance is here shouting and asking for caution on the fight against Corruption. We know how you and obanikoro use the military during election and turned them to errand boys.Its on tape recorded.

It will soon reach your chapter and no amount of immunity clauses would save you.... enjoy the roadside pomo and palmwine for now.

Shioor!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.