Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group (2331 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by kodded(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ijaw kinsmen of Government Ekpemupolo (AKA Tompolo) in Warri area of Delta state have accused enemies of the former MEND leader of trying to smear his name by embarking on destruction of oil facilities in Delta state. The Warri Ijaw Peace Monitoring Group, in a statement by its chairman, Chief Patrick Bigha, condemned the renewed wanton destruction of oil facilities in the Niger Delta region. It urged the Federal Government to enlist Tompolo’s assistance to fish out the masterminds of the attacks. He said, “The government should make peace with Tompolo so that he will be of great help to the government in managing such situations as well as not to allow the matter to lead to resumption of hostilities in the Niger Delta. “Mind you,Tompolo is a force to reckon with, in terms of peace building in the Niger Delta region,” the statement added. The Ijaw group said they are not happy over the incident, stressing that it looked like a smear campaign against Ekpemupolo, because of his position in the Bayelsa State governorship elections as well as the issue with the EFCC. “ It is worthy of note that Tompolo will not embark on such self destructive mission as one that fervently believes in the Nigeria project, and has contributed to peace building and development of Nigeria.” It could be recalled that it was this same Tompolo that was protecting oil facilities in the Niger Delta even though he was not paid for doing that,and so could not turn around to be one that is destroying oil facilities. “And as he was doing that he stepped on many powerful toes and such people were not and still not happy with him. Therefore such people can carry out this act and point accusing fingers on him because of the present condition he find himself in. “There is urgent need for the Federal Government to look inward as some APC chieftains may likely be involved in this incident as some of them have been involved in such acts in the past.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/ndelta-attacks-plot-to-frame-tompolo-ijaw-group/
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by adonbilivit: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
heiya. supporting their own.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Richie0974: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Ugomba(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
How can a Tout try to feel as if he is above the law?

1 Like

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecided They should put these ipob youths on check, they are 100% responsible for this.
I'll open thread 4 them about this very soon.

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
His group said he is not responsible
His family said he is not responsible
He said he is not responsible

But ipob insist that he is responsible because he is untouchable.

I'd advise tompolo not to listen to them unless he wants them to lead him where they lead namdi cownu to

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Chubhie: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
“Mind you,Tompolo is a force to reckon with, in terms of peace building in the Niger Delta region,”
Only fools doubt the caliber of command and control the gentleman Tompolo represents.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by bugzbunny: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
chowlade:
undecided They should put these ipob youths on check, they are 100% responsible for this.
Idiot.... Ur father is responsible
Bloody prosititute
How dare u mention ipob
Decayed waste of life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ERAKAMUS: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
TOMPOLO IS INNOCENT.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by bugzbunny: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
TOMPOLO IS INNOCENT.
Ofcoz he is....
They want to frame him
They hv transfered their goons frm sambisa to Niger delta...but God pass them...
Better advise Mr president to start delivering campaign promises..and leave Niger delta alone.... Dollar is now 305 to naira....smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
bugzbunny:

Idiot.... Ur father is responsible
Bloody prosititute
How dare u mention ipob
Decayed waste of life
adon report you and you will soon get a ban 4 d whole month.Your likes doesnt deserve to be on nairaland but a 2x2 shops.

6 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by bugzbunny: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
chowlade:

adon report you and you will soon get a ban 4 d whole month.Your likes doesnt deserve to be on nairaland but a 2x2 shops.
I will report u also...
Why mention ipob
Did u see them commiting the crime
This is a serioz matter
I will sue u...
U will pay for this.....ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by LadyExcellency: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I'd advise tompolo not to listen to them unless he wants them to lead him where they lead namdi cownu to

IPOB this, IPOB that!

Stop blaming your frustrations on the Indigenous People of Biafra.

This thread has nothing to do with Southeast, Igbos or Biafra hence I don't see the reasons for all these inferiority complex and insecurity surrounding you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ckmayoca: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigeria politics is beyond u surrendering ursef easily if u knw u r being set up. It's better to die fighting than get locked, tortured and poisoned. You can't trust these govts anymore just like they don't trust the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by abduljabbar4(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:

IPOB this, IPOB that!

Stop blaming your frustrations on the Indigenous People of Biafra.

This thread has nothing to do with Southeast, Igbos or Biafra hence I don't see the reasons for all these inferiority complex and insecurity surrounding you.

Go throgh the previous threads on fp about this issue and see for yourself. Meanwhile where is chukwudi?

4 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ugomba:
How can a Tout try to feel as if he is above the law?

Just imagine how these ijaws reason like todlers, tompolo has Nigeria's N13b+ with him and he must return our money. The FG can use that money to pay arreas of civil servants.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
chowlade:

I don't think you reason well, you mean IPOB is responsible for bombing oil facilities in the ND? Kai.

What has IPOB or Biafra got to do with this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go throgh the previous threads on fp about this issue and see for yourself. Meanwhile where is chukwudi?

I don't see how IPOB or Biafra is involved in this thread, must you drag Biafra into everything?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Infact, this statement from the ijaws indicts tompolo, the army should immediately move into the creeks and fish out that criminal, he must vomit our money.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Where is tonyebarcanista? I thought he said ijaws don't support tompolo or are these ijaws fake ones?

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by abduljabbar4(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
ChristStriker:

I don't see how IPOB or Biafra is involved in this thread, must you drag Biafra into everything?

Yes. I will always make reference to them whenever they say something stu pid on a similar topic

1 Like

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by LadyExcellency: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Did the IPOB bomb pipelines with dynamites?

Face the perpetrators and deal with them.

You don't like them and may be they don't like you which is mutually exclusive.

Move on and allow them, that's life.

*NB: Sometimes I feel your anger and I think it is justified when I see how many of our people feel no sympathy on the plight of Bokoharam victims. I feel you are paying us all (stereotyping) back for this inhuman behavior but we all are not in support of what bokoharam has done to the good people of Northeast and beyond.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

No mind those accusing Tompolo and instigating fire so that the government will destroy our land.

PS: the Government should fish out perpetrators and deal decisively with them along with their backers

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Did the IPOB bomb pipelines with dynamites?

Face the perpetrators and deal with them.

You don't like them and may be they don't like you which is mutually exclusive.

Move on and allow them, that's life.

*NB: Sometimes I feel your anger and I think it is justified when I see how many of our people feel no sympathy on the plight of Bokoharam victims. I feel you are paying us all (stereotyping) back for this inhuman behavior but we all are not in support of what bokoharam has done to the good people of Northeast and beyond.

Its like you don't even have a brain. Go wash your face with water and read my post again with glasses on your eyes. Read it very carefully this time or ask for help and make sure you use ur cotton bud before asking and tell him/her to read it loudly for you to hear and understand

5 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No mind those accusing Tompolo and instigating fire so that the government will destroy our land.

PS: the Government should fish out perpetrators and deal decisively with them along with their backers

Exactly. The military should deal with those destroying oil facilities in the ND.

Nobody should bring Biafra into this please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Bishops10(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Some one should explain to me what's written up there and what the dude above me is saying
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dominique, Lalasticlala.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by Rival(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
ChristStriker:

Just imagine how these ijaws reason like todlers, tompolo has Nigeria's N13b+ with him and he must return our money. The FG can use that money to pay arreas of civil servants.
Just read your post and ask yourself if you're not stupid.
Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
ChristStriker:

Which Ijaw reason like toddlers? Respect yourslef o. Is any Ijawman pushing Mr Government or any others to self destruct? Didn't you see this...

"It is worthy of note that Tompolo will not embark on such self destructive mission as one that fervently believes in the Nigeria project, and has contributed to peace building and development of Nigeria.”

1 Like

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by ChristStriker(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Ijaw reason like toddlers? Respect yourslef o. Is any Ijawman pushing Mr Government or any others to self destruct? Didn't you see this...

"It is worthy of note that Tompolo will not embark on such self destructive mission as one that fervently believes in the Nigeria project, and has contributed to peace building and development of Nigeria.”

Read the entire original post again and you will see how the ijaws were trying to save tompolo by saying that he is a force to reckon with and that Government should seek his assistance to fish out the perpetrators and help protect oil facilities. What is the meaning of all that? The FG should coporate with a criminal that has our billions for what? Read again mr man.

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
ChristStriker:

Read the entire original post again and you will see how the ijaws were trying to save tompolo by saying that he is a force to reckon with and that Government should seek his assistance to fish out the perpetrators and help protect oil facilities. What is the meaning of all that? The FG should coporate with a criminal that has our billions for what? Read again mr man.
This IPOB Youth and Comprehension.

"Tompolo is a force to be reckoned with in terms of peaÇe building"

He will not embark on "Self destructive act". Read and comprehend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion Hit Goodluck Jonathan’s Camp Over N3.1b Fraud / IPOB Gives President Buhari 72 Hours / 6 Infrastructurally Most Backward States In Nigeria/geopolitical Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.