Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (15056 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Nemesis Boro is not a hero in nigeria so why will he be known?? Even adekunle is a hero here.... so exempt Boro he's a local champion... when ojukwu is called out Boro is simply a toy

If Boro were alive today, he might be cursing his earlier position about the civil war.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

I wish you the Samesmiley

I wish you a year of positive RESULTS.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2016
This is immaterial!

If non of you called Jonathan to order when he presided over the affairs from February 2010 to May 29, 2015, then you have no moral standi to talk of our probems.

The OML license was in the kitty of Jonathan for five years, he didn't revoke them and correct the imbalance. Yet, all of you said nothing.

The UNEP report on Ogoni was handed to Jonathan in 2012, instead of him to begin the process of cleansing, he threw it uder his locker. This would have help begin the process of spillage cleansing, yet non of you said anything.

I followed the amnesty process, non of the "fundamental" demands were met but the boys became rich, yet, non of you said anything.

I'm sure you are not from Ijaw or Niger Delta anyway. Go and swerve!

BTW: Barcanista isn't a paid sycophant. Stop using yourself to judge me! Ifianfi
ejiinii:
All this na grammar I am saying the Hausa Fulani have almost all the oil wells why not write about them also since you are a patriot

When the real criminal steal our oil wells and send their children abroad they give sycophant money to come protect and support them online

Do you know what oil spillage has done to the people of Niger delta the youth have no option than to do any thing to survive

Tonyebarcanista you can only deceive yourself not the people of Niger delta

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by EternalTruths: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Well said. Barcanista keeps pandering to some phantom people here every now and then.

Aisha's rice is pushing him

Poverty can make an immoral man turn over night cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Nemesis Boro is not a hero in nigeria so why will he be known?? Even adekunle is a hero here.... so exempt Boro he's a local champion... when ojukwu is called out Boro is simply a toy
And he flushed Biafran invaders from Ijaw soil.

So Adekunle is a hero in igboland? God bless his soul!
dearpreye:

If Boro were alive today, he might be cursing his earlier position about the civil war.
I'm sure you won't mind repeating this in the forthcoming Isaac Boro day.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by lyntiffany(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:
Lyntiffany, I sight you ooooooooo. ......keep running from me ooooo. .....Happy new year.....
LOL.......I ain't running from you,still with you sweet kiss

Wish you the very best of the year.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, great Boro acted based on the available information at the time. How did he die? Who killed him? Did he commit suicide? Are the Izons faring any better than the Igbos whom you subtly have disgust for?

I've tried to avoid confronting you on this forum cos I feel we've come too far both online and offline but your recent comments are actually insulting to the ND people. The next time you visit Tompolo village, call him a miscreant.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kpogede77: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
lyntiffany:
LOL.......I ain't running from you,still with you sweet kiss

Wish you the very best of the year.

Your actions keep countering your words. ....I don forgive you shaaa.....carry me along...
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Ariani:
Ndiigbo should let the dead bury themselves, no need dragging the Igbo nation into this.

Be a spectator in this match and learn one or two lessons about these people.
Exactly. Let the 'We South-South' sort themselves out.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2016
MyGeneration:
igbos u guys wont mind ur business and let the ijaws Carry there cross themselves u people are here opening threads for them, dats y u ppl wud continue to be loosers, during our own trying times how many of them opened threads for us?
all they did was tell us that we are on our own that we are using the support we hv for Gej to blackmail them...
10000000000000000000000000 likes to this.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GANJAFARMER: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is what we keep hearing. I tell you, such isn't bought anymore. You talked of marginalisation, but were we not marginalised for almost SIX years under fellow Niger Deltan and Ijaw man's administration? You talked aboil OML but who was in power for almost six years that presided over the affairs with power to revoke these licenses? You talked of the Atikus, Danjumas and co, but you forget that most of these men (including Edwin Clarke) called the shots when our own was in power, and he also was loyal to them. You talked about Tompolo being in office from 9am-5pm but you failed to realise that same Tompolo whose actions led to the death of over 500 people was gifted Amnesty package, monthly earnings and Fg contracts along with his likes. Isn't that enough opportunity? Did I(Barcanista), a loyal citizen even get a fraction of such opportunity? Where was the Tompolos to call for the revocations of OML under Jonathan? Where were they to demand for implementation of UNEP report that would have began the cleansing of our lands? Where were they? What did they do to compensate families in odi and Warri that lost lives and properties? Not even the 2014 confab captured our demand, yet they kept quiet.

Let me reteirate that the people involved in the economic sabotage are criminals that must be dealt with before they bring death to the doorstep of the innocent. Well, Tompolo has dissociated himself, the military should fish out the culprits.

Like I said earlier, I know my history and I know what I stand for.
You obviously didn't read and comprehend where I said that every genuine civil uprising would always be hijacked by criminals .

You're talking about six years under a democratic system skewed in such a way that the consent of your oppressors would be needed to make any meaningful changes ? How was the six years ? how did it go ? I presume you were living in planet Mars for you not to have seen the gang up and total display of hate and resentment for a particular region and people even as our ecosystem is going down all in the name of patriotism. I still reiterate that if the Nigerian state has a human face ,no Niger Deltan would be willing to pick up arms against her sovereignty.When a people begin to resort to armed struggle to make a statement whether ill conceived or not , then it is obvious that they are not dealing with rational humans but greedy and selfish set of people that are hell bent on milking them dry while making a mockery of who they are - And I repeat: any Niger Deltan that has what it takes to demand for his own fair share of his God given wealth by any means necessary should go ahead ,after all the people on the other side of the divide do not care unless you resort to outright and senseless violence.

I have said it and I will say it again: The Nigerian democracy is a fraud and until we sit down like they did during the last confab and talk and also implement all that was agreed on we are going nowhere - If the FG like they should hang all the criminals in the Niger Delta, more criminals will rise up and take their place as long as the situation that gave rise to the first set of criminals is still present unattended to.

Let Buhari go ahead and find his criminals quietly as any act of violence perpetrated by the Nigerian military on the innocent Niger Delta people would be met with greater violence on the Nigerian economy and psyche.

Tell them to fish out their culprits and not disturb the peace of an already battered people - It will never go unnoticed and unchallenged.

I hope you're aware that if you're waiting for the man that is holding you down to set you free, you'll be waiting for a long time.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by lyntiffany(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Your actions keep countering your words. ....I don forgive you shaaa.....carry me along...
Let's communicate off the 'box' pls....you know what I mean wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

My brother, great Boro acted based on the available information at the time. How did he die? Who killed him? Did he commit suicide? Are the Izons faring any better than the Igbos whom you subtly have disgust for?
Boro acted based on intelligence that has proven to be legitimate. On who killed him, fleeing Biafrans shot him in Okrika. I have addressed this several times. As for the Ijaw welfare, YES! We are faring better than we were in the Eastern region but not as we want. If we had had our own State by referndum, we'd have gone far in development. That's another story.

You can kkeep patronising Biafrans but don't insult Boro's sensibilities.

I've tried to avoid confronting you on this forum cos I feel we've come too far both online and offline but your recent comments are actually insulting to the ND people. The next time you visit Tompolo village, call him a miscreant.
You don't need to "avoid confronting me". Actually, you've done that several times. It is people like you that is disgracing the Niger Delta by agitating for action that will lead to more polution and death of innocent.

BTW: I am NOT afraid to look at Tompolo into his eyes and tell him to respond to court summon in his own interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
lyntiffany:
Let's communicate off the 'box' pls....you know what I mean wink

Very sure, my dear.......

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Rawani: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, I must commend your refreshing objectivity on this issue. Focus on your points and continue to disregard myopic sentiments and weak attacks on your person.

GEJ was there for 6 years and all these voices were silent, now excuses are being given of a 'skewed' system, which was suddenly straight enough to make some criminals in the region multi-billionaires during those years, and emboldened them to boldly threaten the rest of the country (including the 'almighty' Danjuma's) if the same GEJ who abandoned the region was not returned.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GANJAFARMER: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Rawani:
Tonyebarcanista, I must commend your refreshing objectivity on this issue. Focus on your points and continue to disregard myopic sentiments and weak attacks on your person.
Of course as long as the oil is flowing undisturbed to feed your parasitic ass. I guess if he had run with a contrary opinion you'd have changed your song. grin

The worst thing any Niger Deltan will do to himself is to trust the self acclaimed custodian of the Nigerian sovereignty who are nothing but bunch of wicked tribe men masking themselves as patriots who won't bat an eye to undo the same Niger Deltan, only using him to further his own selfish interest.

You guys are pathetic bunch of liars with no dignity.

TonyeBarcanista , here is your friend - But trust me ,they won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head just the same way they did to your brothers in the past.

12 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Boro acted based on intelligence that has proven to be legitimate. On who killed him, fleeing Biafrans shot him in Okrika. I have addressed this several times. As for the Ijaw welfare, YES! We are faring better than we were in the Eastern region but not as we want. If we had had our own State by referndum, we'd have gone far in development. That's another story.

You don't need to "avoid confronting me". Actually, you've done that several times. It is people like you that is disgracing the Niger Delta by agitating for action that will lead to more polution and death of innocent.

BTW: I am NOT afraid to look at Tompolo into his eyes and tell him to respond to court summon in his own interest.

I won't stop at supporting any people who want to decide their fate and chart their own destiny. It's never in my nature to mock and abuse those who feel they can get a better package in their own system.....its a fundamental human right enshrined in the UN charters. ..you know these things, brother. .....

When are we going to have our own referendum? You amuse me to no ends.....stand for your people.....stop strengthening the arms of those who seek to kill yours deploying whatever guise or ploy...

I don't patronise anyone; I just have an arrogance towards the truth. You need to stand for something. Your recent messages are confusing me. .....I don't even know who you are.....seriously.....

My community and other Izon villages have always been denigrated be the same ungrateful Nigerian government using different excuses. ....but I will NEVER blame any ND person who uses whatever means available to them to secure their wealth and fortunes.

If the FG wants to drop the bombs let them drop them. Our present situation as a people is just a step above the grave. My greatest loyalty is to the Izon people and I will forever support Tompolo and others.

Learn to make a stand on something. It's even better to be convinced about an evil stance than be a pendulum.

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Rawani: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Look inwards to find your problem and solution.

Your insults are tired and will only bury you deeper in the abyss of self-delusion.

GANJAFARMER:
Of course as long as the oil is flowing undisturbed to feed your parasitic ass. I guess if he had run with a contrary opinion you'd have changed your song. grin

The worst thing any Niger Deltan will do to himself is to trust the self acclaimed custodian of the Nigerian sovereignty who are nothing but wicked bunch of tribal men masking themselves as patriots who won't bat an eye to undo the same Niger Deltan, only using him to further his own selfish interest.

You guys are pathetic bunch of liars with no dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GodpunishBuhari: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Definitely, he fail for the arewas tactics and it led to his death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GodpunishBuhari: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Adekunle is a nigerian hero not, so it's ojukwu seen as well, but borrow can't be placed between this 2 just get that.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GANJAFARMER: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

I won't stop at supporting any people who want to decide their fate and chart their own destiny. It's never in my nature to mock and abuse those who feel they can get a better package in their own system.....its a fundamental human right enshrined in the UN charters. ..you know these things, brother. .....

When are we going to have our own referendum? You amuse me to no ends.....stand for your people.....stop strengthening the arms of those who seek to kill yours deploying whatever guise or ploy...

I don't patronise anyone; I just have an arrogance towards the truth. You need to stand for something. Your recent messages are confusing me. .....I don't even know who you are.....seriously.....

My community and other Izon villages have always been denigrated be the same ungrateful Nigerian government using different excuses. ....but I will NEVER blame any ND person who uses whatever means available to them to secure their wealth and fortunes.

If the FG wants to drop the bombs let them drop them. Our present situation as a people is just a step above the grave. My greatest loyalty is to the Izon people and I will forever support Tompolo and others.

Learn to make a stand on something. It's even better to be convinced about an evil stance than be a pendulum.
Tell him brother ,tell him please.

TonyeBarcanista , if you have any atom of knowledge and wisdom in you, read that highlighted part religiously.
N/B: Dearpreye , let me also inform you that all the three major tribes of this country have the same agenda and goal and one of them is too close for comfort - None of them is better than the other when it comes to dealing with the minority groups of the Niger Delta people ,don't be deceived by any form of friendly hug you get like Barcanista is being cowed by their praises and shouts of patriotism - Events during the civil war clearly showed our people who they all are , unless you want to be like the Boros and Saro Wiwas. I hope you got the message.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GANJAFARMER: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Rawani:
Look inwards to find your problem and solution.

Your insults are tired and will only bury you deeper in the abyss of self-delusion.

You're pained that I'm exposing you people for who you are.

Only a half baked Niger Deltan will listen to your mumbo jumbo, people like me that have seen you for what you are and knew you like the back of my hands will never fall for your show of fake brotherhood/nationahood masked with patriotism that doesn't even exist in your head even as you hate the same people with unimaginable passion.

Listen attentively , we hate you the same way you hate us and one day will be enough to settle this thing once and for all.

Let Buhari start the bombing and get the shock of his life.

13 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by omenka(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
The worst thing that could happen to a man is to blame everything and everyone else but himself for his own misfortune.

The questions I'd like to ask the supporters of this carnage is:

1. Who bears the brunt of attacks on oil installations??

2. Whose water bodies and farmlands are destroyed by the oil spill that results from blowing up oil pipelines??

3. Whose means of livelihood is disrupted by such activities, bearing in mind most of those reverine dwellers are predominantly fishermen ??

Let it be known, this is coming on the heels of a legitimate request by a government for an alleged offender to clear his name in court. The international community, UNEP and AI are keeping a close watch as events unfold and are taking notes, so also domestic observers.

When the bow breaks and the cradle falls, the accounts of these people are going to be the ultimate determinant of the sentiments of the general public which now and then has proven to be binding verdict on waring parties as in this case.

Be wise Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
You obviously didn't read and comprehend where I said that every genuine civil uprising would always be hijacked by criminals .

You're talking about six years under a democratic system skewed in such a way that the consent of your oppressors would be needed to make any meaningful changes ? How was the six years ? how did it go ? I presume you were living in planet Mars for you not to have seen the gang up and total display of hate and resentment for a particular region and people even as our ecosystem is going down all in the name of patriotism. I still reiterate that if the Nigerian state has a human face ,no Niger Deltan would be willing to pick up arms against her sovereignty.When a people begin to resort to armed struggle to make a statement whether ill conceived or not , then it is obvious that they are not dealing with rational humans but greedy and selfish set of people that are hell bent on milking them dry while making a mockery of who they are - And I repeat: any Niger Deltan that has what it takes to demand for his own fair share of his God given wealth by any means necessary should go ahead ,after all the people on the other side of the divide do not care unless you resort to outright and senseless violence.

I have said it and I will say it again: The Nigerian democracy is a fraud and until we sit down like they did during the last confab and talk and also implement all that was agreed on we are going nowhere - If the FG like they should hang all the criminals in the Niger Delta, more criminals will rise up and take their place as long as the situation that gave rise to the first set of criminals is still present unattended to.

Let Buhari go ahead and find his criminals quietly as any act of violence perpetrated by the Nigerian military on the innocent Niger Delta people would be met with greater violence on the Nigerian economy and psyche.

Tell them to fish out their culprits and not disturb the peace of an already battered people - It will never go unnoticed and unchallenged.

I hope you're aware that if you're waiting for the man that is holding you down to set you free, you'll be waiting for a long time.
Before our kinsman took over power, our people have always agitated for the convocation os Sovereign National conference(SNC) and not just a political jamboree called Confab. The Document signed by Lord Fedrick Lugard stated that the almagamation will be expired after 100years(2014 to be specific). In stead of Mr president Jonathan to convoke SNC that would go through regerendum, he settled for a DOA political confab to further his interest. Is Jonathan a fulaniman? Who are the oppressors? Is it not the State's major players of which our own people are very active? It's time to call a spade what it is.

And YES! I have maintain that perpetrators of economic sabotage are criminals that should be fished out and dealt with severely. The wicked should carry their cross.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by hollywater: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Propaganda no source. This guy has been creating thread about I jaws and Itsekires since. Unidentify fanatic is just trying to cause problem here.Don,t mind this nigga please.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kaboninc(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Interesting!

TonyeBarcanistar, since one of your 'own' spent roughly 5 years in office didn't do anything to 'reverse' OML, why then did you vigorously campaign for his reelection?

Why did you support him so much that you took harsh criticisms and threats and insults from the opposition which you once belonged?

People do not have a problem with 'what' we stand for, even if its evil but 'how' we stand for it.

There's this connection most of us are yet to understand in this oil industry. We need to know that its like a cartel or cult and everybody - those who own the leases, the whites who operates the blocks, the community where oil is been explored, some agents of governments to the petty criminals are all involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
dont waste ur time on barcanista, he is looking for political patronage no matter what u say his stance wud always be pro north or west as far as the north is in power, going tru his profile is obvious, he is looking for his own share. He put his location even spelling out his email boldly with the hope that when he says all this one politician wud send him money tru his email...lol

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

If you have discerning mind, you will know that neither Boro nor myself is against the Igbos biafra. But they should keep it to their territory. People like you can join them though.

If you read my position with open mind, you'd have seen that my loyalty to the Ijaw nation is not tied to any individual or persons unlike people like you that cheer criminals and economic saboteurs that does nothing but to invite death on our people while they go back to collect amnesty. As long as they keep their criminal act on Ijawland, I will call for their prosecution. If they want to get at Buhari they should go to Daura or Abuja. We true Niger Deltans won't watch another episode of 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2010(by GEJ). People like you sit in the comfort of your homes while the poor on ground are made to face the repercursion. If you so believe in this crime, relocate your family to South West Warri or Gbaramatu Kingdom. Alternatively, go pick up arms and invite the government on your household.

Sane people know what I stand for. I stand for the good of our people without fear or favor to any individual.

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ejiinii: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2016
How will he correct those licenses when sycophants like you will keep supporting the northerners

Imagin the distraction against his government with the chibok girls you have suddenly keep quiet because Buhari is in power

Can Buhari Harrass any former northern president maybe you are not around when abacha and babangida loot Nigerian wealth can Buhari harass them

The only northerner Buhari have arrested is dasuki which we all know the hatred Buhari have for him and jafaru they lied that return 100 million naira

No human be with right senses will support corruption but if Buhari wants to fight corruption he should be fair he his only harassing opposition and south south and easterners politician

TonyeBarcanista:
This is immaterial!

If non of you called Jonathan to order when he presided over the affairs from February 2010 to May 29, 2015, then you have no moral standi to talk of our probems.

The OML license was in the kitty of Jonathan for five years, he didn't revoke them and correct the imbalance. Yet, all of you said nothing.

The UNEP report on Ogoni was handed to Jonathan in 2012, instead of him to begin the process of cleansing, he threw it uder his locker. This would have help begin the process of spillage cleansing, yet non of you said anything.

I followed the amnesty process, non of the "fundamental" demands were met but the boys became rich, yet, non of you said anything.

I'm sure you are not from Ijaw or Niger Delta anyway. Go and swerve!

BTW: Barcanista isn't a paid sycophant. Stop using yourself to judge me! Ifianfi

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by JaredNomak: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As for the highlighted, you think you're smarter than everybody abi?

The gentleman asked, "are the Izons faring any better than the Igbos whom you subtly have disgust for?"

Now, look at the above question and look at your response, doesn't that response justify those Igbos who call you all sorts of names on Nairaland? What a simple question, alas, you still found a silly way to display your wanton bigotry against Igbos.

Woe unto you if you don't give a proper answer to that question.
You can't hide a smell, smelly bigot!

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ejiinii: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Don't mind him he was thinking Jonathan will win second term so he will get something from pdp immediately pdp loss he has run go chop Aisha rice he has no ideology or mind of his own

kaboninc:

Interesting!

TonyeBarcanistar, since one of your 'own' spent roughly 5 years in office didn't do anything to 'reverse' OML, why then did you vigorously campaign for his reelection?

Why did you support him so much that you took harsh criticisms and threats and insults from the opposition which you once belonged?

People do not have a problem with 'what' we stand for, even if its evil but 'how' we stand for it.

There's this connection most of us are yet to understand in this oil industry. We need to know that its like a cartel or cult and everybody - those who own the leases, the whites who operates the blocks, the community where oil is been explored, some agents of governments to the petty criminals are all involved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. / Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom / Video Isaac Fayose Reacted To Was From 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.