Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (15057 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaboninc:

I was just typing a reply and my phone just messed up.

Its a cartel. We should just keep pushing for good governance. Sometimes, attention is given when we become violent.

That's true. I'll never support violence.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kpogede77: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by iconize(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
JaredNomak:
Seriously, I had wanted to maintain my lane until I saw that question, it aroused my curiosity as to what would be his reply. Anyway, I won't say I was nonplussed with his reply, but it raised a feeling in me that this Barcanista guy is actually taking his show of ignominious smartness beyond the expectations of every neutral observer.

Seriously, my brother, take a look at Dearpreye's question and read Barcanista's reply again.
Isn't it obvious this guy not only loathe Igbos but also has an agenda against Igbos?

I'm sorry for that guy..

I was shocked as I saw his reply. He sheepishly digressed and began to vomit his usual unsolicited crap from his leaky mouth.

Anyway, no serious person pays attention to that chap.

Only elfish folks give him the attention he so much crave for.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by SailorXY: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Observant:

At the very best the foolishness of black people lay bare.
So you are beginning to realize that the smaller your voice the easier for you to be ignored?
Let some fools in the south keeping given people who does want your progress avenue for divide and rule.

We itserkiri..!
We Ijaw nation!
We South South!
We ogoni people!
We ohaneze!
We ndigbo!
We Niger delta !

You all shall wail till eternity untill you form one voice to demand what is us.
Brainless black people.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by omenka(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

That's true. I'll never support violence
How do you reconcile this with:
....but I will NEVER blame any ND person who uses whatever means available to them to secure their wealth and fortunes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Ka Chineke me gi ebere.

Ikpu nne i melu gi Ebele
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

Ikpu nne i melu gi Ebele
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
The mob action being displayed on this thread even by supposed enlightened adults is just disgraceful. Thread running into 10 pages with people lynching just one man because he dared to hold a different opinion from them.

This is the height of pettiness and barbarism. I see the same treatment being handed down to him in real life by those involved in this show of shame using machetes, clubs, etc.

Mynd44, isn't it time you stepped in. Rule 2 which states and I quote:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

is being flagrantly violated here.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Observant: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
You obviously didn't read and comprehend where I said that every genuine civil uprising would always be hijacked by criminals .

You're talking about six years under a democratic system skewed in such a way that the consent of your oppressors would be needed to make any meaningful changes ? How was the six years ? how did it go ? I presume you were living in planet Mars for you not to have seen the gang up and total display of hate and resentment for a particular region and people even as our ecosystem is going down all in the name of patriotism. I still reiterate that if the Nigerian state has a human face ,no Niger Deltan would be willing to pick up arms against her sovereignty.When a people begin to resort to armed struggle to make a statement whether ill conceived or not , then it is obvious that they are not dealing with rational humans but greedy and selfish set of people that are hell bent on milking them dry while making a mockery of who they are - And I repeat: any Niger Deltan that has what it takes to demand for his own fair share of his God given wealth by any means necessary should go ahead ,after all the people on the other side of the divide do not care unless you resort to outright and senseless violence.

I have said it and I will say it again: The Nigerian democracy is a fraud and until we sit down like they did during the last confab and talk and also implement all that was agreed on we are going nowhere - If the FG like they should hang all the criminals in the Niger Delta, more criminals will rise up and take their place as long as the situation that gave rise to the first set of criminals is still present unattended to.

Let Buhari go ahead and find his criminals quietly as any act of violence perpetrated by the Nigerian military on the innocent Niger Delta people would be met with greater violence on the Nigerian economy and psyche.

Tell them to fish out their culprits and not disturb the peace of an already battered people - It will never go unnoticed and unchallenged.

I hope you're aware that if you're waiting for the man that is holding you down to set you free, you'll be waiting for a long time.

Who are bro?
You impeccably pull words from my thought hence no need me for me to retype it.
Fire on bro....
These days I stop my arguments at the mention of the constitution of Nigeria. Until people upgrade there mentality to undestand that the constitution is a fraud, I have no issue to discuss with them.

#Jettisontheconstitutedfraud#
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
How do you reconcile this with:

Hahaha.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Jobneeded12: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
My friend , it is high time Buhari and his South West lapdogs implement the last confab report and stop chasing phantom billions stolen by Tompolo - you can't continuously be doing the same thing over and over and again the same way and be expecting a different result.

If it will take any form of senseless violence to make the necessary changes that will put Nigeria where she belongs so be it.
FYI : There are no criminal elements in the SS/ Niger Delta , the real criminals are the owners of the oil well mining lease and blocs in the Niger Delta but they are from Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna et al and the people that have conered all the job opportunities and contracts from the same black gold that resides in Lagos by simply yelling 'we are more educated' yet some of their states went bankrupt as soon as oil price dropped
If you don't know your history , then shut up and go to bed or better still ,ask questions.

The type of inferiority complex you have displayed says a lot about how unintelligent you are
-You drag Yoruba into a Niger Delta affair
-You said criminals are the ones who own oil wells in Sokoto and Ogun but seems you forgot likes of Arthur Eze who own oil wells in south east
-you also talk of jobs in Lagos and south west
Is it our fault our region is peaceful and as a result attracts foreign investors
We don't burn churches or constitute nuisances like your unintelligent tribe did
-As for Lapdog statement even a 2 mins old born baby knows igbos are the political Slaves and conquered people of Nigeria hence agitation for Biafra

When others are suggesting ways in which we can progress forward you had to display your laziness, inferiority complex and enviness of the great Yoruba race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Rawani: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
[s]Shut up your amala & ewedu smelling mouth you this yoloba coward. Tell bullhari and the rest of your awusa/Fulani masters to hands off our Oil.[/s]

Quit running from shadows, I'm not Yoruba, and your inability to process my post without resorting to ethnicity and bigotry speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by asha80(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jobneeded12:

The type of inferiority complex you have displayed says a lot about how unintelligent you are
-You drag Yoruba into a Niger Delta affair
-You said criminals are the ones who own oil wells in Sokoto and Ogun but seems you forgot likes of Arthur Eze who own oil wells in south east
-you also talk of jobs in Lagos and south west
Is it our fault our region is peaceful and as a result attracts foreign investors
We don't burn churches or constitute nuisances like your unintelligent tribe did
-As for Lapdog statement even a 2 mins old born baby knows igbos are the political Slaves and conquered people of Nigeria hence agitation for Biafra

When others are suggesting ways in which we can progress forward you had to display your laziness, inferiority complex and enviness of the great Yoruba race.
you just had to drag Igbo into an argument Igbo was not mentioned by someone who is from rivers state...so much for saying someone else suffers from inferiority complex when you are displaying it in full glare

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by omenka(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Hahaha.
See as I take catch u ba??

But wetin you wey suppose know better join these kids dey do no make sense baba. You are one of the few people I have respect for in the opposition around here (though that might be irrelevant to you, understandably.)

Mob lynching is what we've always condemned irrespective of the crime one commits (I doubt I'd feel bad if a politician is lynched sha). I'm not a fan of his and have remained indifferent to his recent rhetorics, but make una free the bogeh.

There's one good thread regarding the lifting of sanctions on Iran which I think could make for a good debate/discussion. I expected you to make some inputs there instead you come dey here dey play koso with children. grin

Happy new year bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GEJisBOKO: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: The Igbos are the one bombing Itsekiriland

https://www.nairaland.com/2871574/why-igbos-bombing-itsekiriland
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:

But wetin you wey suppose know better join these kids dey do no make sense baba. You are one of the few people I have respect for in the opposition around here (though that might be irrelevant to you, understandably.)

Mob lynching is what we've always condemned irrespective of the crime one commits (I doubt if I'd feel bad if a politician is lynched sha). I'm not a fan of his and have remained indifferent to his recent rhetorics, but make una free the bogeh.

There's one good thread regarding the lifting of sanctions on Iran which I think could make for a good debate/discussion. I expected you to make some inputs there instead you come dey here dey play koso with children. grin

Happy new year bro.

Bro, happy new year too. I no dey easily join these kind issues but my brother went overboard and I needed to put some records straight. There are certain issues one better keeps quiet over...but some requires that one says something.

For the records,except in very extreme cases where one's survival, be it physical or economic, is at a stake, I'll never support violence....and I'm grown enough to understand you don't kill one of yours publicly because you want to appear ONE NIGERIA or whatever.

The guy remains my able brother..any day any time but his recent articles dey churn me for belle.....any way he's got his own mind.....

As for Iran pumping oil, Nigeria's got a lot on its plate. Our decades of lack of vision and waste may be catching up with us...finally.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by modath(f): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:

Mob lynching is what we've always condemned irrespective of the crime one commits (I doubt if I'd feel bad if a politician is lynched sha). I'm not a fan of his and have remained indifferent to his recent rhetorics, but make una free the bogeh.

Happy new year.

I read 3 pages & gave up, barca really hurt some people by not either supporting their cause or hugging his fence(like I posited).

Mo can't be bothered responding to quarrelsome mentions,( aint nobody gat time pandering to divergent opinions, all of us can't hold same views) ish is a total waste of time & thread spaces, 10pgs & no info will be passed or gleaned!!

Still don't get why he spent all the time responding to people who hopped on the thread not to posit any rational opinion but just to bully & bash him! sad

Tonyebarcanista, why on earth can't you just learn how to "waka pass"?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

I read 3 pages & gave up, barca really hurt some people by not either supporting their cause or hugging his fence(like I posited).

Mo can't be bothered responding to quarrelsome mentions,( aint nobody gat time pandering to divergent opinions, all of us can't hold same views) ish is a total waste of time & thread spaces, 10pgs & no info will be passed or gleaned!!

Still don't get why he spent all the time responding to people who hopped on the thread not to posit any rational opinion but just to bully & bash him! sad

Tony*ebarcanista, why on earth can't you just learn how to "waka pass"?! undecided

What they did on this thread is downright shameful. Even those who hardly have anything to say on the forum, be it foolish or intelligent, hid behind the frontline of the mob to throw molotov cocktails at the subject. I'm glad Mynd showed up to put a leash on them.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by jmaine: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
kpogede77:
While you are here hailing Tompolo, the Nigerian army has invaded Gbaramatu breaking into houses of EX militants believe to be involved in the bombing. refugee from Gbaramatu areas are heading to Sapele, warri, ughelli to hide. Itsekiri youths are on red alert to repel any further Attacks on oil installations in our area. We support Buhari government, we support our brother Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Poluting our land because of Efcc invitation is purnishable by death.

You go fear cross carpeting . . . . . . Lolz . . . . . .
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by GANJAFARMER: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

The Achilles heel of the nigerdelta agitations of the way it was carried out haphazardly, the Ogoni agitations were different from the wider ijaw agitations, the Itsekiri agitations is different from the ijaw agitations and the urhobo agitations is definitely different from the Anioma agitations. So a sort of wider consultative assembly made up of all tribes of the nigerdelta should have met and sat to discuss and arrive at a general position to present to Nigeria as a whole and the international community. We could not achieve anything the way it was carried out in the past. Once a group starts agitating, the government would only bribe and settle that group and life continues as usual. Members of Movement for the Survival ogba Ogoni People were settled with contact and appointments, the Ijaw militants were settled with raw cash, contracts and political positions.

As an Itsekiri man, i do not support the creation of more states in Nigeria. in fact i support the collapse of states. States is Nigeria are avenues of having a bigger share of the national cake national (oil rent money) and not vehicles of development, and as you should know, oil will be a useless resource in the future. So a how would you sustain these states when oil becomes useless? We need a political structure that would promote integration, production and trade and not one to go to abuja and ask for more share of oil money. That was what we had in the first republic and why Nigeria was progressing.
You'll wait for eternity on the highlighted.
The problem with people like you and TonyeBarcanista is that you keep thinking and waiting for the man who is holding you down to release you from his grip - You'll wait for a lifetime.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kpogede77: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
HAPPENING NOW, THE NO NONSENSE BURATAI HAS TURNED GBARAMATU TO IRAQ[size=8pt][/size]. THEY ARE HEADIND TO TOMPOLOS HOUSE. THEY MIGHT USE HIS HOUSE AS A MILITARY BASE. TOMPOLO COME OUT, YOUR VISITORS ARE HERE. YOU INVITED THEM

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by asha80(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
jmaine:

You go fear cross carpeting . . . . . . Lolz . . . . . .
I thought I was the only one that noticed that judging from his past posts

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by asha80(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
kpogede77:
HAPPENING NOW, THE NO NONSENSE BURATAI HAS TURNED GBARAMATU TO IRAQ[size=8pt][/size]. THEY ARE HEADIND TO TOMPOLOS HOUSE. THEY MIGHT USE HIS HOUSE AS A MILITARY BASE. TOMPOLO COME OUT, YOUR VISITORS ARE HERE. YOU INVITED THEM
are you part of the jtf?
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by free13: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye:

I won't stop at supporting any people who want to decide their fate and chart their own destiny. It's never in my nature to mock and abuse those who feel they can get a better package in their own system.....its a fundamental human right enshrined in the UN charters. ..you know these things, brother. .....

When are we going to have our own referendum? You amuse me to no ends.....stand for your people.....stop strengthening the arms of those who seek to kill yours deploying whatever guise or ploy...

I don't patronise anyone; I just have an arrogance towards the truth. You need to stand for something. Your recent messages are confusing me. .....I don't even know who you are.....seriously.....

My community and other Izon villages have always been denigrated be the same ungrateful Nigerian government using different excuses. ....but I will NEVER blame any ND person who uses whatever means available to them to secure their wealth and fortunes.

If the FG wants to drop the bombs let them drop them. Our present situation as a people is just a step above the grave. My greatest loyalty is to the Izon people and I will forever support Tompolo and others.

Learn to make a stand on something. It's even better to be convinced about an evil stance than be a pendulum.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by free13: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
How dare you say that Tompolo is a criminal while they celebrate the Danjumas and Dantatas who got oil blocs for the massacre and carnage they perpetrated on our soil all in the name of liberation ? undecided

Go read up bro ,there is more to it than meets the ordinary eye - Have you bothered to quote and caution those imbeciilles that are making threads and commenting while calling for the bombing and leveling of the creeks and the Niger Delta ? but you were quick to label Tompolo a criminal.

Yes , he is their criminal but he's my freedom fighter - You can say he's greedy but who isn't ? Na person wey dey were e dey pour like water na the person dey drink pass.

You carry gun confront Nigerian military after being intimidated,your houses and community burnt and your father slapped around like a little boy by an abokki who can't even remember his service number that is boldly written on his dog tag ?

You dun sleep for creek before with reptiles because the entire army ,mopol ,police and local spies are looking for you simply because you demanded that an agreement reached with your community or family must be respected ?

You dun enter police cell and remain incarcerated for over 4 months with hardened criminals with no trial in sight over a peaceful demonstration in any company's premises?

Have you seen your innocent kinsmen especially older women or men that can't read being flogged like dogs for innocently passing where the company wrote ''Do no enter'' ?

You dun carry placard before go stop work for any location?
But you want amnesty ? Where that kain dance dey happen?

Have you ever returned home to be told that your Aunt, neighbor, your cousin ,your friend was hit by a stray bullet fired by a soldier guarding an oil facility?

Have you met those that their kids life was cut short by a company car ?

Have you met those women that were r@ped by soldiers in Umu Echem and hear their stories?

How about thousands that are dying silently from oil and gas exploration induced diseases and strange ailments ?

You obviously didn't grew up in the Niger Delta.

Every violent act today you see being perpetrated by these people you call criminals today ,was as a result of what their environment taught them all for the sake of the black Gold.

Nuff said.

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by nwadiuko1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
there is something fishy about this bombings......I don't think tompolo is behind it
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Djicemob: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

Tonyebarcanista, why on earth can't you just learn how to "waka pass"?! undecided

See them...dey forms comrade and peacemakers cos protection seeker dey talk wetin dem like. #HypocrisyUnveiled

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Djicemob:
See them...dey forms comrade and peacemakers cos protection seeker dey talk wetin dem like. #HypocrisyUnveiled
Am I complaining to you? Are you this feeble-minded and weak in mind? When has attack on me become your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kaboninc(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

Seriously?

Like that thread you were busy hitting on GTBank.

I'm sure you don't see the reasons why some of are curious as to why his change of style only that that style favours you.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Djicemob: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Am I complaining to you? Are you this feeble-minded and weak in mind? When has attack on me become your problem?
Who cares about you and insults or praise directed to you? I was establishing hypocrisy of some of these political warriors and you are quoting me undecided

Oh i see! So it has been established that you are the certified "protection seeker"? grin

Weldone protection seeker cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman / I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.