Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How Can I Pass This Stage 'quntum Of Solace' Ps2 The Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Pass This Stage 'quntum Of Solace' Ps2 The Game (952 Views)

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. / Who Can Help Me Pass Free Fall In Gta SAN ANDREAS? / BOKO HARAM - Play The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pass This Stage 'quntum Of Solace' Ps2 The Game by Owenn: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2009
How can i stop Major Debour from entrying the Helicoupter.Owen
Re: How Can I Pass This Stage 'quntum Of Solace' Ps2 The Game by mykali(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2009
owen. this is forum games section. you should be in games section. to answer your question, try to press box/block to crouch before moving to stay undetected by the enemy. oya vamoose from hia
Re: How Can I Pass This Stage 'quntum Of Solace' Ps2 The Game by bighead1(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2009
Hey guy i know i know i know
James Bond has got series of gun with him what u are to to is that u will mkae sure that u do not use d guns that shoots very fast eg ak47 like guns that gives 4to5 shots per second., so that when u get to where u are to kill him u change to one of those guns and make sure that it is loaded, then as the general tries to move into the copter on the penthouse u start shooting do not waste time hold down the trigger button and make sure that u do not miss him shoot up to 8 bullets of direct hit at him den he shall fall
NOTE this is the last stage too
ME-How do u know
Big head-because i have finished the game.,
we sell games all sorts of video games too address 3 abibu oki street off marina opposite OANDO FILLING Station lagos island

Good luck mate

(1) (Reply)

Hi / New Playstion 2 & 1wk Old Psp(fat) For Sale. / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.