Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Age Falsification In Banks - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Age Falsification In Banks (25280 Views)

6,000 Council Workers Sacked Over Fake WAEC, Age Falsification / Job Loss In Banks:why Only Lower Level Staff / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Contumely: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexysegggs:

If you are to plan falsifying your age, take this. You need to write your WAEC (GCE) with that false age. Before that you should do declaration of age. Most primary government school don't put age on their certificate.
If you want more steps on how to do falsify your age without any body knowing, just let me know.
Pls how can i?
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by pussyAvenger: 1:04am On Apr 08, 2019
sexysegggs:

OPTIONAL 1
if you write neco exams, you only need declaration of age from court.
OPTIONAL 2
If you have age on your WAEC
step1: You need to write WAEC about mistakes on your name and age. If there is no mistake invent one.
step2:You need to do declaration of age six months before you apply for WAEC correction.
step3: if you attend private school where age is involves, you need to go to another private school who can give you FLSC on a fee.
OPTIONAL 3 $ OPTIONAL 4
we need to talk on a platform different from here. You can Pm me.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by pussyAvenger: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2019
adedotman5:

Bro they care about age o, in fact that's the main reason for the meticulous scrutiny, here's what m going through here
https://www.nairaland.com/2875828/just-got-banking-job-age
what type of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss May Be Hiding Something / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / Meet Ekene Obayi, Herdswoman From Enugu Who Is A Graduate Of UNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.