Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Age Falsification In Banks - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Age Falsification In Banks (24946 Views)

6,000 Council Workers Sacked Over Fake WAEC, Age Falsification / Job Loss In Banks:why Only Lower Level Staff / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by miqos02(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by amolak: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Go and ask footballers how age falsification is being done

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
so ow can 1 adjust his/her age and prevent discovery?

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Age falsification has caused many heartaches.

Imagine on your birthday, you are celebrating 30 years while your daddy is celebrating your 36 years. grin grin
We have also seen obituaries bearing different ages for the same person, the family said the man was 72 years while the office where the man works says he was 64 years. grin grin

Don't tell lies about your age, pls. cheesy
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by adeememman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
bakingsoda:
Now I am very curious
i hope all of you know how deadly that thing called CURIOUSITY is?
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by adeememman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
bakingsoda:
Now I am very curious
i hope all of you know how deadly that thing called CURIOUSITY is?
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Biosahal: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
I was in a training school last 2 years in lagos. Could you imagine. Trainees above 35 are claiming 26 and 27. So its all over. As long as ur certificate are non aged indicative age falsification is nothing.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Valmesk(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
With respect to the massive rate of unemployment and the rate of graduates filing out to the labor market and the saturation of the labor market,it pushes many graduates to falsify their ages in order to escape the axe of age requirement purposely fixed by the employers ,this is where employers get it wrong,excellence and competence has no determinant factor,if really the labour union is active,issues of age requirement,multiple years of experience and contract services would have been resolved,age falsification is wrong but our institutions and employers of labour are not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by rev2214(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bank palava
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by dammytosh: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
kslay28:
Please with the exception of termination of ones appointment, what are the consequences if a bank investigates and notices a staff falsify his/her age.

And how can one prevent banks from knowing ones actual age as unemployment is really biting hard.

They will know and you will be sacked immediately.

They will also inform CBN and your chance of getting a job with another bank will be harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Jalinco: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
The consequence is that anybody that is aware of this will think you will commit fraud at the bank.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Youceemeri: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
mmmm
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by rukkyland(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Itz the faults of the bank Na.
why won't people give false age when they seek age 19-20 as maximum entry age. when waec, jamb and post-ume don take almost 3years for person age.

for una info parent don dey falsify their pikin age now from primary school.. if dem like make den trace their age go their village. den no go see light. yeye people.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by justmenoni: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm also curious as to why you are curious about them both grin

quote author=WafiJoe post=42055529]

I am curious about why you are curious about why the OP is curious about this subject.[/quote]
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Banks specifying lower age requirements is for your own good. When you claim 25 and you are 45, after den wok your a$$ done you go regret falsifying your age grin
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by sexysegggs: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
tdammy:

Abeg tro more light, I am planning to do age reduction
OPTIONAL 1
if you write neco exams, you only need declaration of age from court.
OPTIONAL 2
If you have age on your WAEC
step1: You need to write WAEC about mistakes on your name and age. If there is no mistake invent one.
step2:You need to do declaration of age six months before you apply for WAEC correction.
step3: if you attend private school where age is involves, you need to go to another private school who can give you FLSC on a fee.
OPTIONAL 3 $ OPTIONAL 4
we need to talk on a platform different from here. You can Pm me.

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Dfinex(f): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Valmesk:
What if you dont have WAEC certificate and you are using NECO certificate as NECO does not prescribe date of birth on there certificates.

then u should have a birth certificate or an age declaration which was not done recently. .
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by blackprowler: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
See "innocent Nigerians" calculating how to do magomago in the small level they presently reside. They would still have mouth to be shouting "leaders". Every Nigerian is responsible for the tragedy that Nigeria is; we HATE the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by zenith4biz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and loose his own soul....

Hid is watching!
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by ragoannagogia: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
It will surely backfire is just a matter of time l witnessed it several times things re changing nowadays.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by NeoNiche: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Banks only care for authentication of credentials (all documentation) submitted and d time of hiring. They don't care about your age as long as you scale through the documentation process. If you r lucky to have gotten a birth certificate/age declaration that jives with your schooling viz a viz primary, secondary and tertiary, then you are good to go. Otherwise, your appointment will be stalled on d spot.

Decision on age is taken before offer letter for employment is given as no one scrutinise age after you are gainfully employed.

Hope that answers you
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by coesheya(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Banks do not have the time to investigate age falsification. Banks are more concerned on what the staff can archive. His capabilities, talent and helpful connections. But the law is against age falsification sha

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by areyemi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
sexysegggs:

OPTIONAL 1
if you write neco exams, you only need declaration of age from court.
OPTIONAL 2
If you have age on your WAEC
step1: You need to write WAEC about mistakes on your name and age. If there is no mistake invent one.
step2:You need to do declaration of age six months before you apply for WAEC correction.
step3: if you attend private school where age is involves, you need to go to another private school who can give you FLSC on a fee.
OPTIONAL 3 $ OPTIONAL 4
we need to talk on a platform different from here. You can Pm me.

I just sent you a mail. Please, check bro.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by sexysegggs: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
areyemi:

I just sent you a mail. Please, check bro.
I will reply you soon. Just my email box is faulty. And I'm sure I will....
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by echelons(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
It will Nigeria ages to get things right.
See young people asking dangerous question of how to commit a crime. Age falsification is a crime and should not be encouraged.
If you are above the aga an institution is looking for, move on.
A lot of people suffered because of different Dates of birth on their accounts and on BVN in many banks.

I just hate corruption in all its ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Creamish(f): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
rukkyland:
Itz the faults of the bank Na.
why won't people give false age when they seek age 19-20 as maximum entry age. when waec, jamb and post-ume don take almost 3years for person age.

for una info parent don dey falsify their pikin age now from primary school.. if dem like make den trace their age go their village. den no go see light. yeye people.

26yrs is the max age.

1 Like

Re: Age Falsification In Banks by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
bakingsoda:
Now I am very curious
Remember the cat.
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by WafiJoe(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
ladyF:
shocked hope the false age will be on your WAEC result too, don't forget to put the fake age on your international passport. If u die next year, what age will they use on your obituary poster? People won't think of the implications of their actions. Na wa!

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] don book this space sha grin grin grin

You neva retire
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by frenchboy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pls how do i reduce my age.pls help
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by frenchboy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sir...but what if u have use d real age to enta university...wil u stil be able to do dat in court.pls advice
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by damocool(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Valmesk:
Now I am very very curious
Now I am very very curiously curious..
Re: Age Falsification In Banks by adedotman5(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2016
NeoNiche:
Banks only care for authentication of credentials (all documentation) submitted and d time of hiring. They don't care about your age as long as you scale through the documentation process. If you r lucky to have gotten a birth certificate/age declaration that jives with your schooling viz a viz primary, secondary and tertiary, then you are good to go. Otherwise, your appointment will be stalled on d spot.

Decision on age is taken before offer letter for employment is given as no one scrutinise age after you are gainfully employed.

Hope that answers you
Bro they care about age o, in fact that's the main reason for the meticulous scrutiny, here's what m going through here
https://www.nairaland.com/2875828/just-got-banking-job-age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Top Soft Skills Employers Look Out For Today. / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.