Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can You Believe This Is Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This Is Lagos? (2723 Views)

Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2016
Kudos to Lagos state government

Source: Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Contrabanned: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2016
seen
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Cyojunior(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2016
. Here to buy lan......
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 17, 2016
@op, you gave half information. Where in Lagos? And where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2016
masterpower:
@op, you gave half information.
Where in Lagos? And where is your source?

Question co-asked
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by HtwoOw: 4:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Where for Lagos be this?
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by arresa: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2016

Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2016
masterpower:
@op, you gave half information.
Where in Lagos? And where is your source?

I asked a question "can you believe this is lagos?" you either say yes or no, then i will prove it you.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2016
arresa:

Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos

Thanks.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by inlandtaipan: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2016
ganja06:

I asked a question "can you believe this is lagos?" you either say yes or no, then i will prove it you.
there are better places in Lagos na, the interlog on this road was not well placed, the last time I drove on that road, my tire was just making a hell of noise.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Meriekriss: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Lagos state government indeed... Road wey Zenith Bank dey look after as if it's their personal property... OP, all those decorations you see there and maintenance of that road is are/were done by Zenith Bank to the best of my knowledge..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by brunofarad(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2016
K
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by hatux: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Ambode is really working, kudos to him!
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2016
hatux:

Indeed

Meriekriss:
Lagos state government indeed... Road wey Zenith Bank dey look after as if it's their personal property... OP, all those decorations you see there and maintenance of that road is are/were done by Zenith Bank to the best of my knowledge..
Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Phewwww... so I can now comment? #NoComment #StraightFace angry
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by meforyou1(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Op, Zenith Bank constructed that road, not Lagos State government

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by meforyou1(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
hatux:
which Ambode? Zenith Bank constructed that road themselves about 10 years ago or so.That's their corporate headquarters. They even wanted to rename it Zenith Bank street, but Ajose Adeogun's family refused

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ogoplus: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Meriekriss:

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
there are better places in Lagos na, the interlog on this road was not well placed, the last time I drove on that road, my tire was just making a hell of noise.

I know but this side look nice too.
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Meriekriss post=42051176]Lagos state government indeed... Road wey Zenith Bank dey look after as if it's their personal property... OP, all those decorations you see there and maintenance of that road is are/were done by Zenith Bank to the best of my knowledge..

I know, but you must get approval and design from the government or you think you can just wake up and start building on government road
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
ganja06:
Kudos to Lagos state government

Source: Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos
it even a bank building and nat even the state.lagos is very dirty place and why only 1 picture?cause of the beauty of enugu and u guys are trying to bring up urs?
Re: Can You Believe This Is Lagos? by ganja06(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHESTER48:
it even a bank building and nat even the state.lagos is very dirty place and why only 1 picture?cause of the beauty of enugu and u guys are trying to bring up urs?

If you good something you appreciate. for your info i'm from Imo state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ogoni People: The Oil Rich Nigerian Tribe That Didn't Lose A Soul To Slavery / Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents / What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.