Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her (790 Views)

Who Is Lalasticlala / Who Is Lalasticlala / Seun Lalasticlala I Got Ban By The Anti Spam Bot Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by dami212: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2016
I want to know that person and the functions of that person. The name is too popular on nairaland. Every time lalasticlala com and see oh. The person is even more popular than seun. Pls lalasticlala am begging to know you.
Re: PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by ITbomb(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2016
He is the Oracle that is invoked when you want something to happen on nairaland.

Are you sure you still want to see the face of the Oracle?

1 Like

Re: PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by pablobellins(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Lol, if you want ur post on front page, he is the oracle u hv to call on.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by lafex: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
dami212:
I want to know that person and the functions of that person. The name is too popular on nairaland. Every time lalasticlala com and see oh. The person is even more popular than seun. Pls lalasticlala am begging to know you.
me too is always wondering why ppl always shout lalasticiala while I have not seen his comment before. Or is nairaland using ghost as moderator?
Re: PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by bloomstar: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
i like that niggur.
soo obedient and helpful.
Re: PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her by SmartMugu: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
lafex:
me too is always wondering why ppl always shout lalasticiala while I have not seen his comment before. Or is nairaland using ghost as moderator?
I don't think that's a person. I think it's a bot that pushes topics to FP when that called in a post. It must be some type of computer program, if not why doesn't he or she talk or post?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland PM Feature Upgraded.. / 100% Natural Ways To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes / Is Firstbank Network Back On ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.