Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (1622 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Touching: Nigerian Man Abroad Send Message Back Home By Sharing Video In Snow / Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by DUBlog(f): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2016
John recently wedded his beautiful wife, Adeola and the amazing moment he held her and broke into tears while they had their first dance was captured by Klalaphotography. Why do you think he's in tears?

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/touching-nigerian-groom-cries-at-his.html?m=1

Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Bayusity(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Something is wrong
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by enoch273: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe it just occurred to him how much he borrowed to organise the wedding
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Frank3n2(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Aww... Vry sweet... He found his soulmate not just a wife..

Btw... I gotta learn how to cry at will...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by janzguy: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
enoch273:
Maybe it just occurred to him how much he borrowed to organise the wedding
lolz
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donholy28(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2016
way d tears?
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
He was pouring out his emotions. Love Birds
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by ademega(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Kini big deal
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
hmm! cry of happiness I presume
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't think he's Nigerian! BTW if this happens on my wedding i'd pretend not to notice and whisper into his ears to behave himself undecided
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by TheObserver(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
He got a call about his incurred debt. A week after the wedding, he's gon be on some deep shii
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Real men do not cry, guess he was only being goofy
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Overly emotional man. A guy can cry, but not on his wedding day. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Touching!! Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
smileyhe's simply emotional and couldn't believe he's eventually married to his soulmate.. And the day is here already.. Mehn...the day I will get married, I know I will shed a tear but quickly control myself, so my makeup won't get all messy... Cause I will definitely marry my soulmate smiley kiss so help. Me God, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2016 - A Closer Look At Adesua Etomi's Fabulous Jumpsuit (photos) / Yemi Alade Looking Classy In Hot Pink Dress / Singer Tekno Looks Really Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.