Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears (4083 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by starchris(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Gabriel Deku either couldn't believe he was actually getting married or his now-wife, Annabella chose him to be her husband … So, when he saw her walk down the aisle looking stunning in her wedding gown, the 25-year-old broke down in tears just as his guests couldn't help the whole church bursted in tears too. This has to be one of the most heartfelt, emotional
bridal entrances we have ever filmed," wedding
watch the short video here www.vipgist.com/2016/06/grooms-reaction-to-seeing-his-bride.html?m=1

Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by darcon1: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg y is he keying??
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Beamborla(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Cry cry baby smiley
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Sleekbaby(f): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Omomo
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by seyema(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Emotional
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Harmony92(f): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
So touchin. It is real love bt u don't know dat! Massari on point
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Icansing: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Which kind yeye 25 yrs na lie
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by SAMBARRY: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why is this one crying? Is he moving to the wife's house? undecided

The bride that should be crying isn't even crying. This one na beta male o.you better go and learn from your alpha colleagues undecided

Oshisko undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by kokoA(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mcheeww.. Girl wey he don straf taya.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by lordcyl3(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
that was emotional you know.. no need of crying fowl, just take good care of your wife and unborn kids. happy married life Mr.deku
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
lordcyl3:
that was emotional you know.. no need of crying fowl, just take good care of your wife and unborn kids. happy married life Mr.deku

Lol....badddd statement grin grin grin

The guy can act oooo

Lol... Ol boi... See tears... cheesy

This love no be small thing o grin
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by daviddagreat: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Harmony92:
So touchin. It is real love bt u don't know dat! Massari on point

so because he cried it means it's true love

seriously u beta be pretty
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Harmony92(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
daviddagreat:

so because he cried it means it's true love

seriously u beta be pretty
lolzzz grin.
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by luciouscookie: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hiannn! I thought they say real men don't cry grin
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by faith551(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Beamborla:
Cry cry baby smiley

uhh uhh shocked shocked
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by faith551(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Maybe the guy survived a friend zone cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by photoshoot(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
cry I know why he is crying
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by UIA04(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
He married her a virgin
They waited for 4years That's the reason for the tears of joy.
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:
Cry cry baby smiley
So this INDOMIE BOY is still crying.
Ntoooooooorrrrr, Cry well well.
Ntoooooooorrrrr.

Na only u marry Mary.
He deserves a Slap.
This is what you get when u always feed your KIDS POPCORN with CAPRSIONE as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by nuelzy: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2016
25yrs?? i must b going blind gringrin

btw...cry for mah wedding impossicant!!!cheesy

dude is dose emotional mummy types
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Beamborla(f): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

So this INDOMIE BOY is still crying.
Ntoooooooorrrrr, Cry well well.
Ntoooooooorrrrr.

Na only u marry Mary.
He deserves a Slap.
This is what you get when u always feed your KIDS POPCORN with CAPRSIONE as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
lol...you no get chill for this dude at all. Evils! grin I believe they are tears of joy. Men are allowed to cry, you know
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Beamborla(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2016
faith551:

uhh uhh shocked shocked
hi, hunie. kiss why are you shocked?
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by tintedniggz(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Even if am getting married to my celebrity crush, I don't see this happening.
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Starlet50(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2016
**WTF** Dat guy is suffering frm inferiority complex....
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Feyikemi12(f): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
25 kini hehee I no get pocket abeg this wan
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by SleekAboki: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Starlet50:
**WTF** Dat guy is suffering frm inferiority complex....
You only need to wear his shoes and walk a mile to understand what it really meant for him.

I think the gentleman clinched a fantastic deal and couldn't contain his excitement.

The gentleman will explode under 60 seconds once they get to the hotel room.

The lady looks poised and with grace. I trust she has a good heart to take care of the gentleman sweet transparent soul.
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by faith551(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:
hi, hunie. kiss why are you shocked?

shouldn't I be??
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by starchris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
love goes beyond limit
Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by Raph01: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ehn leros kontinu 2 cry lah

Re: Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears by icebis: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2016
So touching

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Fashion Nigerian Girls Display / Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Rocks Sexy Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.