Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? (2360 Views)

Dangote's Phone Number Deleted / WHAT CAN You SAY About This.... / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by EOOJ(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Mine = loving, faithful, loving, loving grin

Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2016
faithful, faithful, shy, sexy cheesy
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by flylykace: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Sexy Freak Sexy Sexy
&
Shy Loyal Sexy Shy
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by Bevy12(f): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Sweet, Sweet, Loving and Loyal. I know right. Everyone tells me that *gushes*
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by skup008(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2016
confidence,shy,confidence,loyal.

&

sexy,loyal,sexy,faithful

cheesy

wow

95% true.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by EOOJ(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2016
flylykace:
Sexy Freak Sexy Sexy
&
Shy Loyal Sexy Shy

na wa o. Na so so sexy dey top ur list, hehehe
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by flylykace: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
EOOJ:

na wa o. Na so so sexy dey top ur list, hehehe

I was surprised when I saw the list

1 Like

Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by mayorkyzo: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Confident,faithful,sexy,faithful... smiley
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by PhoebeChristine(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2016
shy, shy, shy, shy

&

sweet, loyal, sexy, faithful

so true! wink
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by EOOJ(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
PhoebeChristine:
shy, shy, shy, shy

&

sweet, loyal, sexy, faithful

so true! wink
chai na so u shy reach
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by Maryofficial(f): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shy, outspoken, loving, freak
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by omartins(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sexy, Shy, Sweet, Sexy.
Faithful, Sexy, Faithful, Faithful.
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by Chestar5(f): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Freaking loving, freaking faithful.... Dats truly me to an xtent crycheesygrin
Re: What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? by lasurjunior(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice Confident Loyal Outspoken

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession / The Smart Guy !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.