Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Who Created GOD??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created GOD??? (3457 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created GOD??? by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
krattoss:
TELL THAT TO THE BIRDS..

bro this is a free world.. u are free to worship stones for all I care..

i have done my own part by presenting life and death before you...but i urge to chose life this day that you and you generation might live...just like pilate washed his hands when he presented jesus to the jews to be crucified, he made one coment which to me that coment could stand as vindication to him on the day of judgement....and that coment is...as i wash my hands, the blood of this man jesus christ of nazareth is not on my head because i find HIM faultless...this is exactly what i 've just done to you my brother, today, i'm vindicated because i have showed you the part to eternal life, but you chose the part to eternal damnation...all the same, may the HOLYGHOST open the eyes of your understanding that you might come to this truth and be save...goodnight and Godbless you.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
David0:
My question to the op is;

Do u believe thrs good and evil?

Y do our conscience judge our every action as if someone is watching us even when we are alone in our room with all doors n windows shut.

Op, God exist, He's not imagined, He's ur conscience, that breathe of life which is d breathe of God in u, is already taking note of ur actions.

Repent why u still can breath.

Aspa ur question, No matter how intelligent or knowledgeable man is, u can't know beyond what God wants u to know.
"Op, God exist, He's not imagined, He's ur conscience"

Human conscience has already been partially explained in terms of evolution & the survival of our species. Treating fellow group members well contributes to the survival of the human race and thus all humans have inherited the capacity for compassion and well-doing onto others. There is also a largely cultural factor that plays in - some cultures see certain things as immoral, others not. For example in some historical cultures a woman having sex before marriage, or with multiple men, is not seen as a bad thing at all.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by lawani: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2016
It is more complex than you think. There is another matter, undecipherable, undetectable and there must of course be life forms formed from it as well. It is called dark matter.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
i have done my own part by presenting life and death before you...but i urge to chose life this day that you and you generation might live...just like pilate washed his hands when he presented jesus to the jews to be crucified, he made one coment which to me that coment could stand as vindication to him on the day of judgement....and that coment is...as i wash my hands, the blood of this man jesus christ of nazareth is not on my head because i find HIM faultless...this is exactly what i 've just done to you my brother, today, i'm vindicated because i have showed you the part to eternal life, but you chose the part to eternal damnation...all the same, may the HOLYGHOST open the eyes of your understanding that you might come to this truth and be save...goodnight and Godbless you.
do u even listen to urself?..
who are u to tell me which path to follow and which is right?..

"WE VIEW THE WORLD NOT AS IT IS BUT AS WE ARE"

u are just preaching to me as u are.... bro.. views of life varies.. u have chosen god of Israel to worship.. I in the other hand has chosen to be a realist and a freethinker..

u got problems with that?
Re: Who Created GOD??? by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
krattoss:
do u even listen to urself?..
who are u to tell me which path to follow and which is right?..

"WE VIEW THE WORLD NOT AS IT IS BUT AS WE ARE"

u are just preaching to me as u are.... bro.. views of life varies.. u have chosen god of Israel to worship.. I in the other hand has chosen to be a realist and a freethinker..

u got problems with that?
hahahaha, free thinker indeed,...see my brother, we are all accountable to God, and on that day we will all queue before God to be judged...you cant ignore God and go scot free my brother, i 've tried for you o
Re: Who Created GOD??? by sonmvayina(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2016
who created God?..man of course..
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
hahahaha, free thinker indeed,...see my brother, we are all accountable to God, and on that day we will all queue before God to be judged...you cant ignore God and go scot free my brother, i 've tried for you o
OK... I have heard.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by asquare3: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2016
I love the question who created God? synonymous to "does God Exist?" well my atheist friend the first point i would like to draw your attention to is magic and witch crafts. Are they real or imagination of human thought? I am sorry i am answering your question with question but please let me have your view about it then we may proceed,

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
krattoss:
OK... I have heard.
pheeew...glory to God in the highest for accepting this truth, i congratulate u my brother, welcome to the sheepfold of CHRISTsmiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by domwas2(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
I remembered when I was a kid, I and mom having a discussion about the bible then I asked her who created God and the replied I got from her was son go and ask ur Sunday school teacher ...
Re: Who Created GOD??? by orisa37: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Supreme Council of Spirit Beings!!!!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by gatiano(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Do you believe that I agree with you on this one? Now, who does God pray to?

orisa37:
The Supreme Council of Spirit Beings!!!!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by orisa37: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Know the Truth and you are free. In Genesis, we are told that God, having seen the rampant wickedness of men on earth, REPENTED. That was Prayer for humans and a direction of God's thoughts to humans. In St. John17, Jesus(as son of man on earth) prayed to God(in Heaven) for all His Apostles then and now. In the Garden of Gethsemani, Jesus(still the son of man) PRAYED, sweating blood profusely and depicting that He had come, seen and conquered. That was Prayer by a son of man to God for a son of man till the son of man realised that the WILL of God must always be done in him. Prayers are Fragrance and Blessings to God. He requires them everytime to enable Him repent to continue to direct humans. Prayers are reporters variance analysis of events to his Boss and the Public at large, for corrective actions to be taken. So Prayers are Reports, demands and supply for Directives to and from God.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by H2Ossss(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

Sorry bro, get well soon ehh... hope u taking your medications? dont mix up your dosage ohh. when u re well halla me lets talk
Re: Who Created GOD??? by H2Ossss(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
domwas2:
I remembered when I was a kid, I and mom having a discussion about the bible then I asked her who created God and the replied I got from her was son go and ask ur Sunday school teacher ...

If some one or some being created God, then God wouldnt be God... his creator is now God... if u dont believe in God, then who created man? if no 1 (God) created man then you must believe man just originated by himself.... den y cant you believe God originated by himself?

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by davien(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2016
H2Ossss:

If some one or some being created God, then God wouldnt be God... his creator is now God... if u dont believe in God, then who created man? if no 1 (God) created man then you must believe man just originated by himself.... den y cant you believe God originated by himself?
The question "who created man" already has the assumption of human beings being created by someone in it, you should rather ask if life on earth was initiated by any form of entity/entities as described by holy books..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created GOD??? by H2Ossss(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2016
davien:
The question "who created man" already has the assumption of human beings being created by someone in it, you should rather ask if life on earth was initiated by any form of entity/entities as described by holy books..
Assumptions.... that humans are from monkeys.... then who made d monkeys? keep on going back till we reach the inevitable end....GOD

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by davien(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
H2Ossss:

Assumptions.... that humans are from monkeys.... then who made d monkeys? keep on going back till we reach the inevitable end....GOD
humans aren't from monkeys, get your facts right...
Humans are a subset of apes under taxonomic standards and they(monkeys to be specific) are also genetically cousins of homo sapiens biologically..

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by H2Ossss(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
davien:
humans aren't from monkeys, get your facts right...
Humans are a subset of apes under taxonomic standards and they(monkeys to be specific) are also genetically cousins of homo sapiens biologically..
thanks for the biology lectures bro... but u did not answer my question... who made wteva that humans evolved from... keep on going back and when you cant go back any further.. you will still reach the inevitable end... God... besides those are just theories... never proven.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:
GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)
MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)
RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)
WHO CREATED GOD??
Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.
Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"
And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...
*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-
So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!
WHY?
"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??
If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.
Now who created GOD??
Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........
WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....
When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD
When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance
When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-
GET IT RIGHT...
We created GOD
Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

With the above i now understand why you're so much bitter about Jehovah's Witnesses:
The one and only organization practicing pure worship!
Is this what you called open-minded? grin

Please enjoy your atheism while it lasts! cheesy
Re: Who Created GOD??? by oteneaaron(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

With the above i now understand why you're so much bitter about Jehovah's Witnesses:
The one and only organization practicing pure worship!
Is this what you called open-minded? grin

Please enjoy your atheism while it lasts! cheesy

Lol

Bitter about JWs?

Why would I be bitter?

So you think you've got me all figured out right?

Congratulations on finding pure worship!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:

Lol

Bitter about JWs?

Why would I be bitter?

I need your help
Re: Who Created GOD??? by oteneaaron(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Crystyano:

I need your help

What do you need help with?

Let know how I can help.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by hupernikao: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:

Yes, GOD again!!! and how does GOD judge again??

Oh i forgot...heaven and hell right??

@firstking01 , be free of religion, grow up and see the world more clearly. If you were created by "GOD" then he must have been created too....and You created Him.

I'm you went to church today and your Pastor told you how much "GOD" loves a cheerful giver, and how much you would burn in "HELL" in you didn't do the needful right??

Leave religious sentiments behind, get a life and grow up.....Humanity is growing up...don' be left behind living your life according to an ancient
"holy manual"

You created an argument and wanted contribution. Yet you used your hands to start swaying it like a man who wears confusion and ignorance as wrapper.

When one who knows nothing start teaching as a professor, the world won't be "growing", the world will be "groaning" .
Re: Who Created GOD??? by sonmvayina(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2021
God created us.....so that we will create him....

Funny isn't it?
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:

Lol
Bitter about JWs?
Why would I be bitter?

You wanted to suggest how JWs can become MORE BLISSFUL, i want to know more about you then i found this.
So from your wide range of experience humans created God, shey? cheesy
You're a wonderful counselor! cheesy
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

You created an argument and wanted contribution. Yet you used your hands to start swaying it like a man who wears confusion and ignorance as wrapper.

When one who knows nothing start teaching as a professor, the world won't be "growing", the world will be "groaning" .

You are welcome to the gathering of those who turned their backs on Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
These people wanted to be free so they left JWs thinking the over 8,700,000 are fools for obeying the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses.
This is exactly what Jesus said about them:

When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation! Matthew 12:43-45

No wonder Jesus' brothers strictly warned us to avoid ExJWs! Romans 16:17; 2John 1:10-11 smiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
firstking01:
no mind the op, him be confused moropyundecided...this is the exact product of what our lecturers in skul are configuring our minds to believe, esp those in the departments of philosophy and psycology.

His problem started when turned his back on God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) Jesus said anyone who comes to his group will experience a turnaround as the demons dwelling in the hearts of unbelievers will be driven out from his heart.
But failure to continue feeding his minds with the good things coming from the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses his heart will become idle then the demon that was driven out from his mind will return with more wicked demons so his last condition will be worse than the first time he knew God's people! Matthew 12:43-45
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Singlenhappy(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2021
tempest01:
We created God....then we existed before God....who created us?
to the asking of intelligent questions, they shall be no end! because man's intelligence is foolishness where God!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:

What do you need help with?

Let know how I can help.

I work as a part-time teacher in two private schools.

I got about 11000naira as my December payment in totality (7000+4500)

But my phone got damaged and I had to fix it with over 6000naira

I fell sick and spent over 2000naira on drugs

I had to get a new shirt and a cap to participate in one of the school's vacation ceremony..... I got nothing as a bonus for Christmas from that school except two small plastics

I'm presently with nothing to manage till February next year when I might get paid again.

I'm also having accommodation issues..... I sleep in an open church nowadays.

Can you help me with any amount of money?

I'll by grateful.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Singlenhappy:
to the asking of intelligent questions, they shall be no end! because man's intelligence is foolishness where God!

The world is not an evidence of God's wisdom.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by oteneaaron(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Crystyano:

I work as a part-time teacher in two private schools.

I got about 11000naira as my December payment in totality (7000+4500)

But my phone got damaged and I had to fix it with over 6000naira

I fell sick and spent over 2000naira on drugs

I had to get a new shirt and a cap to participate in one of the school's vacation ceremony..... I got nothing as a bonus for Christmas from that school except two small plastics

I'm presently with nothing to manage till February next year when I might get paid again.

I'm also having accommodation issues..... I sleep in an open church nowadays.

Can you help me with any amount of money?

I'll by grateful.

So sorry about your ordeal.

I no get much, but even if na 2k, I can afford to send it to you.

If you don't mind, send aza.

And no too reason am, things will surely get better - na just time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax / Enlightened Ones. Lets Hear Your Difference Between Satan And Lucifer / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.