Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] (24152 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Lovexme(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op, do you mean the price for new or akube (London used)?
I've got 3 phones. Blackberry Z10 for sale o.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Osakah24(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
greenhulk:

For what? There are people on nairaland that make between 500k to 1 million every month. So if I make 500k per month why can't I buy a phone of 250k and keep myself happy? It is not as if I will be buying the phone every month. My brother life is too short, if u git the money enjoy it. 250k is not even up to $1,000.
if buying expensive are your source of happiness,then there is a problem
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Hishh,I guess something must have wrong with it....why 25k
its stopped charging, guess it was the charging point cos I had two chargers and none cud charge it. The guy I went to told me he will repaired it and didn't cloes it well, and I lost interest in the phone.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Osakah24(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
greenhulk:

For what? There are people on nairaland that make between 500k to 1 million every month. So if I make 500k per month why can't I buy a phone of 250k and keep myself happy? It is not as if I will be buying the phone every month. My brother life is too short, if u git the money enjoy it. 250k is not even up to $1,000.
if buying expensive phones are your source of happiness,then there is a problem
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Osakah24:
if buying expensive phones are your source of happiness,then there is a problem

U really have comprehension problem. I only made an illustration. My brother poverty is a bad thing, how can u think efcc should question anyone that buys a phone of 250k? What kind of poverty mentality is that? Some people spend more than that in clubs every Friday, so efcc should question them too? If u got the money spend it, life is too short. alowo majaye eyin le mo, Awon to jaye Lana da won ti ku won ti lo.

Should efcc also question people that send their children to expensive schools? Cos I know someone who has 2 kids and their school fees is 2 million per annum each. That is 4 million naira every year on school fees alone, this guy is not even up to 40 yet. Efcc should kukuma go close down the schools instead of arresting peoole that send their children there.

Or should efcc also question people that buy UHD TV for 3 million naira? Yes that is 3 million naira for a freaking TV. U for kukuma ask efcc to close the shop selling it since u think anyone that buys it is a criminal.

Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by anigbajumo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
its stopped charging, guess it was the charging point cos I had two chargers and none cud charge it. The guy I went to told me he will repaired it and didn't cloes it well, and I lost interest in the phone.

U suppose to give good engineer dat will repair it in short time.Anyway, dat is what used to happened if you dnt have access to yer phone as soon as possible.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by realwan44(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
HTC DESIRE600 dual sim 30 to 40k
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

U suppose to give good engineer dat will repair it in short time.Anyway, dat is what used to happened if you dnt have access to yer phone as soon as possible.
that's how I broke up with Iphone oo.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Osakah24(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
greenhulk:

U really have comprehension problem. I only made an illustration. My brother poverty is a bad thing, how can u think efcc should question anyone that buys a phone of 250k? What kind of poverty mentality is that? Some people spend more than that in clubs every Friday, so efcc should question them too? If u got the money spend it, life is too short. alowo majaye eyin le mo, Awon to jaye Lana da won ti ku won ti lo.
your sense of humor needs reawakening. its not poverty my dear, I'm not poor but I don't make 500k a month either, but even if I did,buying phones of 250k will never be part of my expenses
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
realwan44:
HTC DESIRE600 dual sim 30 to 40k
HTC desire610, borrowed grin
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=killzone post=42072198][/quote]

Dude your 40-50 still doesn't cut it, 40 is like J5 price, anyways nevermind if you say you bought it then ok, hope u love the device cos I like it alot
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by anigbajumo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
that's how I broke up with Iphone oo.

Which phone are you using now??
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by killzone(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude your 40-50 still doesn't cut it, 40 is like J5 price, anyways nevermind if you say you bought it then ok, hope u love the device cos I like it alot
ok sir 45-50k, I love mine, the battery, the camera, the display grin
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Osakah24:
your sense of humor needs reawakening. its not poverty my dear, I'm not poor but I don't make 500k a month either, but even if I did,buying phones of 250k will never be part of my expenses

Fine, buying a phone of 250k might not be ur cup of tea, but it might another person's cup of tea. What u would rather spend that money on might not be another person's cup of tea. But asking efcc to question someone that spends a freaking 250k on a phone is absurd.. It is his money and whatever he does with it is his freaking business.

Should efcc also question people that send their children to expensive schools? Cos I know someone who has 2 kids and their school fees is 2 million per annum each. That is 4 million naira every year on school fees alone, this guy is not even up to 40 yet. Efcc should kukuma go close down the schools since u think people that send their children there are criminals.

Or should efcc also question people that buy UHD TV for 3 million naira? Yes that is 3 million naira for a freaking TV. U for kukuma ask efcc to close the shop selling it since u think anyone that buys it is a criminal.

Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Which phone are you using now??
Htc desire610 and a blackberry curve7
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Osakah24(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
greenhulk:

Fine, buying a phone of 250k might not be ur cup of tea, but it might another person's cup of tea. What u would rather spend that money on might not be another person's cup of tea. But asking efcc to question someone that spends a freaking 250k on a phone is absurd.. It is his money and whatever he does with it is his freaking business.

Should efcc also question people that send their children to expensive schools? Cos I know someone who has 2 kids and their school fees is 2 million per annum each. That is 4 million naira every year on school fees alone, this guy is not even up to 40 yet. Efcc should kukuma go close down the schools since u think people that send their children there are criminals.

E joor,I was only joking o,we no suppose fight over this one na.I forgot to add lol at the end of the comment ......my bad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by anigbajumo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Htc desire610 and a blackberry curve7

I dnt knw about HTC thou,but people are using it wella nowadays.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

I dnt knw about HTC thou,but people are using it wella nowadays.
I love it, it doesn't consume mb like the iphone then. With the iphone, 1g was like 1mb.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Frying kpandroid in the Zeroth percentile
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Goridoe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by iamademorlar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
My own is Nokia asha 201 and i bought it second hand #1500
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by anigbajumo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I love it, it doesn't consume mb like the iphone then. With the iphone, 1g was like 1mb.

Lol,hw much did u gat it??
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Goridoe(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Osakah24:
if buying expensive are your source of happiness,then there is a problem

Pls, it aint called source of happiness, its CHOICE..my 6 plus is by choice not by being happy or not undecided
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,hw much did u gat it??
I don't know. I've never known the price of the phones is use.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by anigbajumo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know. I've never known the price of the phones is use.

Funny bae kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by zill(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hotdiamond:

That s6 edge is one slippery dude.
Best used with a case. They should have curved the back too just like the note 5. To improve the grip.

It's the screen guard that broke o, phone ke shocked I'll have to break with that one fa.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Swash042(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
40 to 50k
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by Luckyk(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
m using tecno aka chichi aka chiko aka china
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Funny bae kiss kiss kiss
was even scared u might abuse me for saying I don't know the price. grin
But truelly I don't know. My own na to use phone, that's why I tell my friends that I can't bring out 30k to buy one phone grin
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by lekanjohn(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why not mention the name of the phone along with the amount..
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
250k... Why are you asking sef?
Re: What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] by moneyurch(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
mine is samsung 3310, I bought it -#180 kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Enable Double Tap Wake Up For All Android Guide / Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike / How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.