Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

When Somebody Says "That Hallelujah Is Too Small For God" (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Somebody Says "That Hallelujah Is Too Small For God" (photo) (716 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Somebody Says "That Hallelujah Is Too Small For God" (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Is it the volume of our hallelujahs and prayers that renders them answerable to God?

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: When Somebody Says "That Hallelujah Is Too Small For God" (photo) by nnamdibig(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Help me ask am?
Re: When Somebody Says "That Hallelujah Is Too Small For God" (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2016
otemanuduno:
Let no pastors or prophets dictate the heavenlies to you. They are humans like you and me. Meanwhile,

I REMAIN THE FOOTBALL PROPHET. Here are my FOOTBALL PROPHECY FOR 2016 which I declared on January 1, 2016. The bolded prophecies has come to fulfillment already.

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
they beat Swansea 2-1 after losing their last three matches to that same swansea team because of the prophecy.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January...(one game left to play; Everton came close to changing the prophecy but failed).
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

Here is the ORIGINAL prophecy thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016.

BELIEVE THE PROPHET AND THOU SHALL PROSPER, THOU AND ALL THINE HOUSEHOLD.

Number 3 and 13 will render your prophecy useless.
PSG will progress and Napoli will win the Seria A league title.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Josef Bassey 2016 Global Invasion Miracle Crusade. Ugep Was The BOMB! / Latest Christian Songs Download / I Need Good Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.