Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) (4182 Views)

Has Femi Adesina Resigned As SA Media To Pres. Buhari (pictured) / Controversy Trails University Of Ibadan VC Appointment (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by NEHLIVE: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
This person is supposedly the S.A Media to Kano state governor and he shared his 'appointment' letter on his Facebook page and called it 'a point man letter'. Someone please tell us that's really not the person...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/sa-media-to-kano-state-governor-cant.html

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by NEHLIVE: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by funnynation(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
i no dey suprise.. When graduate keep roaming around the street while some gworo chewer wey no get waec full our reputable offices..
Nairaland official comedian coming soon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by coolzeal(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2016
No be today nau... They don't value education in Northern Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by skup008(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2016
uhmm....what is this country turning to?

SA media for that matter!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Abokí

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by cold(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Smh
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by yusufu16: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't think so. I think this was caused by phone auto spelling keypad feature.

4 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Mistake is "OyiboEze"
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by lyntiffany(f): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
What do you expect? "Na we government" ..........Government is theirs so it does not matter what they garbage out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by DahomeyAmazon(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2016
The guy spell am as e dey talk am

1 Like

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Junior66(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
am not suprise
Am not surprised!

3 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Junior66(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
am not suprise
I am not surprised!

7 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by drss(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2016
hahahahahhahahaha wetin una expect cheesy a.bo.ki will always be a.b.o.ki grin

1 Like

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by omenka(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
#Facepalms.
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Quota system education. ..

3 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Junior66(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Special adviser on media to the governor? Looks like typographical error. Nobody appoints this kind of person as a media adviser!
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2016
And so what he's not an English man he's an huasa man, but the saddest thing they will not allow all of us to practice his naturalism instead copying Englishman let us go our separate ways and do things our way stop disgracing ourselves being English
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2016
What a shame...

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by funnynation(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Junior66:
Am not surprised!
thank u but ''i no dey suprise''.. Na so we dey talk am
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by sultaan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
He said my A point man letter

In American english a point man it the guy that leads attack, scouting or go to person.

That letter by job description makes him the point man for media

How about looking at things as human, see a fellow Nigerian as a friend; not 'aboki'

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Descartes: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's a norm in that enclave

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by deskossy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Given him the benefit of the doubt. .he meant A point man on media. That's me not judging, cos appointment is written on the letter. He could've easily copy the spelling
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by kenny987(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:
I don't think so. I think this was caused by phone auto spelling keypad feature.

U mean the phone and its makers are too dumb to recognise appointment as a word n spell it properly? Even with those spaces? Abeg don't defend the indefensible. That kind auto spelling error will lead to that line of phones being recalled!

U ppl can blame for state and capital sha! It just can't be the man's inability to speak good English. It has to be d fone...that is how d ineptitude of d current govt being played out is still Jonathan's fault.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by kenny987(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
sultaan:
He said my A point man letter

In American english a point man it the guy that leads attack, scouting or go to person.

That letter by job description makes him the point man for media

How about looking at things as human, see a fellow Nigerian as a friend; not 'aboki'

That is not English. A point man letter? Please! The closest he'd have come to what u're trying to justify here would be 'My point man letter' which still doesn't make sense.

He's referring to himself as a person hence the use of 'My' and a definite letter of appointment so the indefinite article 'A' should not come in at all. Face it, he meant to say appointment letter and couldn't even copy the spelling and yes, a little bit of 'abokiness' is involved cos it's written as pronounced in the typical hausa accent.

He didn't even begin d name of the state Kano or the Governor's name Umar with caps and those are basic English rules.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Candyrain(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
lyntiffany:
What do you expect? "Na we government" ..........Government is theirs so it does not matter what they garbage out.

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by biafranbaby(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:

Yes, blame the phone.
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by yusufu16: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
kenny987:

U mean the phone and its makers are too dumb to recognise appointment as a word n spell it properly? Even with those spaces? Abeg don't defend the indefensible. That kind auto spelling error will lead to that line of phones being recalled!

Do you know that when you type ap, app, apb, your phone has to guess so many words. It happens to me all the time with my BlackBerry Z10. The phone will even suggest words I do not mean to type.
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Monimatic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHANGE
what do u expect when even President buhari can not spell PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thank you bro, quota system above merit is the bane of this geographical entity called niger area
crixtex:
Quota system education. ..

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
The man could be certificateless as usual.

2 Likes

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy A point man letter ko a foreman letter ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets / Top 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria 2017 / Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.