Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian (4192 Views)

Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki / "Even Morons Know Buhari Has Failed" - Obasanjo / Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by ellalina(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
I was in daura and I heard the story that buharis father was a heardsman from niger who came for greener pastures
Although he was very rich as he came with lots of cawul and his family
He was about the richest person in daura and this explains why our baba loves cows so much
Have you guys also wondered why there are so many foreigners in the north
Our borders are so porous that the guys sneak into Nigeria to avoid bribing the immigration with 1500
No lying visit the northwest and see for yourself
One they come in, they get voters card and BAM
They become Nigerians

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by 9jaArea: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yes we know and it doesn't matter to us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by dlondonbadboy: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
9jaArea:

You say?

22 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
I was in daura and I heard the story that buharis father was a heardsman from chad who came for greener pastures
He was about the richest person in daura and this explains why our baba loves cows so much
Our borders are so porous that the guys sneak into Nigeria to avoid bribing the immigration with 1500
They become Nigerians

Are you serious ? Can I take this info as the truth
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
I was in daura and I heard the story that buharis father was a heardsman from chad who came for greener pastures
They become Nigerians

Trump Father is a German.
Obama Father is a Kenyan
Summary: We don't care. it is irrelevant.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by ellalina(f): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
life2017:

Trump Father is a German.
Obama Father is a Kenyan
Summary: We don't care. it is irrelevant.
Yea like the American dream
Anyone one can become anything
However Germany and chad are not in the same category

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Mogidi: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
I believe he's not from Chad but Niger.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by ellalina(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mogidi:
I believe he's not from Chad but Niger.
Makes it worse

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Mogidi: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:

Makes it worse
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yanmiri fiction series! Episode 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri fiction series! Episode 2019.
Common disappear to Niger!!!

9 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cletus77:

Common disappear to Niger!!!

Cletus!
You do remember your role Abi? From new masquerade tv series you and giringori alias 430.

House boy from biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:

Cletus!
You do remember your role Abi? From new masquerade tv series you and giringori alias 430.

House boy from biafra
who be dis saliva dripping maggot?
my name is John but that is just my moniker. is ur name wakaman?
transport ur stupidity to ur brothers in Niger..
or borrow from cattles or buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cletus77:

who be dis saliva dripping maggot?
my name is John but that is just my moniker. is ur name wakaman?
transport ur stupidity to ur brothers in Niger..
or borrow from cattles or buhari

Cletus go and do your job, chief zebrudaya is coming.

The beat wey him go beat you go pain you pass my talk.
Go on yanmiri house boy.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do you know guys that OP is actually suffering from too much intake of WEED? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by 9jaArea: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You say?
Let me pretend what you are saying is relevant and ask you this. why were you in Daura and what route did you take to Daura?

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2018
wakaman:

Cletus go and do your job, chief zebrudaya is coming.

The beat wey him go beat you go pain you pass my talk.
Go on yanmiri house boy.
WO dash Niger imbec!le phone eeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Cletus77:

WO dash Niger imbec!le phone eeh

Cletus!
Go and make me a cup of coffee.
Then clean my shoes.
I need to get to the landlord's meeting.
Go on.
Quickly!
Lazy houseboy.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
wakaman:

Cletus!
Go and make me a cup of coffee.
Then clean my shoes.
I need to get to the landlord's meeting.
Go on.
Quickly!
Lazy houseboy.
Which grade of Hausa maggot are you eeh?
I can see how foolish you are! lazy Niger broke sneaking ass!
Jobless soul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by olabrad: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2018
9jaArea:

It should matter to any Nigerian, whose brain isn't cursed and demented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by 9jaArea: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
olabrad:

It should matter to any Nigerian, whose brain isn't cursed and demented
If you had anything productive to do with your life, you won't be on Nairaland all day insulting people.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cletus77:

Which grade of Hausa maggot are you eeh?
I can see how foolish you are! lazy Niger broke sneaking ass!
Jobless soul!

Yanmiri house boy.
Have you finished your chores.
Go on, get at it.
Or you would get the whip.

Go on, or not a morsel of food for you today.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by olabrad: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
9jaArea:

If you had anything productive to do with your life, you won't be on Nairaland all day insulting people.

If some cursed fools haven't lost their brain function, they wouldn't misplace their priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by orisa37: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
So It's an Abomination-The Book of Proverbs. Same as Abacha.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Alariiwo: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
He is from Niger but still a Nigerian.. so what?

Was Abacha a Nigerian??
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri house boy.
Have you finished your chores.
Go on, get at it.
Or you would get the whip.

Go on, or not a morsel of food for you today.
You can't compare your miserable northern Saharan ass to me!
The reverse should be the case!
Poverty stricken bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cletus77:

You can't compare your miserable northern Saharan ass to me!
The reverse should be the case!
Poverty stricken bastard!

You seem very angry Cletus.
Is it hunger?

Stupid yanmiri youth!
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Cletus77(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
wakaman:

You seem very angry Cletus.
Is it hunger?

Stupid yanmiri youth!
I repeat you can't compare me to your Saharan!!!
The both of us who should be mocking each other of hunger?
I know you are still eating " thank you mum"
Mentally deranged rain drenched demented northern bastard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by wakaman: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cletus77:

A hungry man is an angry man and an animal.

That makes an angry animal.

Cletus!
grin
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by papoudaupolos: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
ellalina:
I was in daura and I heard the story that buharis father was a heardsman from niger who came for greener pastures
They become Nigerians
God'slove
See what he became.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by papoudaupolos: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cletus77:

He's a better person that you ll ever be.

Soon his achievements will be responsible for ur heart attack. pity ur life since u r having problem with gods favour.
Re: Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian by Tecno66: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
No wonder they want to build a rail track to Niger. The Niger people are always welcome because of their electoral value to shore up votes.
ellalina:
They become Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin / Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.