Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,321 members, 7,822,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan (29615 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
hey, don't forget to tell me how it went tho.
Benite:

Thanks amberon
So grateful.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon11:
hey, don't forget to tell me how it went tho.
Check your mail amberon11.
Regards.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Amberon:
The "morning" water is given freely to all those who are "visiting" the church or those who are "invited" by the church, or those who are asked to stay back to see the prophet.

Apart from this, the morning water comes with some books and CDs which you can buy.

Pls i sent u a pm
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 2:02am On Feb 16, 2016
I know you did, but I can't find your email msg. I'm sending you a pm now.
cionon:

Pls i sent u a pm
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Amberon:
I know you did, but I can't find your email msg. I'm sending you a pm now.

I have replied ur pm.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
I still can't find your reply. pls kindly resend. thanks.
cionon:

I have replied ur pm.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Amberon:
I still can't find your reply. pls kindly resend. thanks.

I resent the mail
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
I just replied.
cionon:

I resent the mail
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by gazilion: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
cionon:

I resent the mail

I hope you didn't go to SCOAN. If you haven't already , pls don't go !!!
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
may I ask why?
gazilion:

I hope you didn't go to SCOAN. If you haven't already , pls don't go !!!
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Ellacolly: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello, hope you made it to Scoan plse any feedback as i also want to visit so badly
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by pastorfrankmovi: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
In 2010, I had the grace of staying in the SCOAN for 12 days. I went to the mountain and met the man of God there. when we returned from the mountain, I met him twice right in his office the same day within a space of one hour. Before I left the SCOAN, I had the opportunity of meeting him one on one about 6 times. At the end, he paid my transport back to Ghana where I came from. I did not pay one Naira during my stay to anybody throughout my stay and I was fed 3 times a day.

when I read some of the lies people say about Prophet T.B. Joshua, it makes me cry for people who claim that they are children of God, yet they are so blind to the ways of the Holy Spirit. My name is Frank Ogbu. I am a Nigerian Pastor. I have a healing and deliverance ministry. God is using me in my own small way too. I know that healing is real, deliverance is real and I know that Prophet T.B.Joshua is a real man of God.

I am currently writing a book about Prophet T.B.Joshua where I will share my personal encounter with him. Any of you here ever heard about late Prophet Samuel Adewole who prophesied that Abiola will never be president and that June 12 meant sudden death for Abiola? He prophesied about what see today in Synagogue as far back as 1995. I met that great man of God in person before he died. He was the first person to tell me about my ministry. 70% of what he told me about myself have all come to pass. If anyone has doubt about T.B.Joshua, ask God to tell you who he is and stop following wicked people to speak evil of a true prophet of God. God bless you all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
God bless you dear. I know TB Joshua is real. Those who peddle lies against do so at their own detriment.
pastorfrankmovi:
In 2010, I had the grace of staying in the SCOAN for 12 days. I went to the mountain and met the man of God there. when we returned from the mountain, I met him twice right in his office the same day within a space of one hour. Before I left the SCOAN, I had the opportunity of meeting him one on one about 6 times. At the end, he paid my transport back to Ghana where I came from. I did not pay one Naira during my stay to anybody throughout my stay and I was fed 3 times a day.

when I read some of the lies people say about Prophet T.B. Joshua, it makes me cry for people who claim that they are children of God, yet they are so blind to the ways of the Holy Spirit. My name is Frank Ogbu. I am a Nigerian Pastor. I have a healing and deliverance ministry. God is using me in my own small way too. I know that healing is real, deliverance is real and I know that Prophet T.B.Joshua is a real man of God.

I am currently writing a book about Prophet T.B.Joshua where I will share my personal encounter with him. Any of you here ever heard about late Prophet Samuel Adewole who prophesied that Abiola will never be president and that June 12 meant sudden death for Abiola? He prophesied about what see today in Synagogue as far back as 1995. I met that great man of God in person before he died. He was the first person to tell me about my ministry. 70% of what he told me about myself have all come to pass. If anyone has doubt about T.B.Joshua, ask God to tell you who he is and stop following wicked people to speak evil of a true prophet of God. God bless you all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by RoyalOhilebo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hello please can any one help me out on how to see pastor TB joshua for some personal reasons please? This is my email address. royalohilebo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by RoyalOhilebo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm based in Nigeria. I have filled out the online form all to no avail. Plz guyz.. Some some send details to royalohilebo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by gwama: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
I would like to tell you my story at SCOAN, not to criticize the Prophet, but it can lead to a review of the organization. I discovered Emmanuel TV in 2012 thanks to a friend. I was very amazed to see all these people whom the Prophet healed and delivered. My mother was suffering from paralysis of both legs, she could not walk. Since 2011. Looking at the TV, I thought that it was only necessary to reach SCOAN with your sick person and the Prophet healed them. In August 2012, I rented a Jeep, and embarked my mother and a friend who served us as a translator because we speak French from Burkina Faso to Lagos. When we arrived at the Scoan, what was our surprise to hear that those who do not walk must have an invitation before they are at the line of prayer, the evangelist or the helper who took care of the welcome Sick people told us to go back to our country and go to the Scoan website to present our file and wait for the answer to get the invitation. This is what we did without a single response from SCOAN, we have presented our case several times in vain. In June 2014, my mother finally died. JESUS ​​through which we have these miracles made no restrictions, all the sick could come unto him without restriction and appointment. I saw this heading in Nairaland, I hesitated to bring this testimony, but tonight I do not know why, but I decided to share it with you, would only be for my mother's memory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by ScienceWatch: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
howdynaija:
Just write them that you have N350,000,000 and you want TB Josh to bless it, I promise you will receive immediate phone call from them...business guys.
You are missing the last opportunity to know how God love the world.

Just as the evil spirits bore true witness of Jesus’ true spirit nature as God’s begotten son, it has also been said by unclean spirits during deliverance at Scoan that TB Joshua moves around in the spiritual realm with a Great Long chain in his hand with which he disrupts demonic meetings,

These evil spirits flee on seeing him while some are eventually arrested and come under the restrictions of his spiritual chain. All these accounts suggest that the celestial being with a Great Chain in his hand prophesied in revelation 20 is fulfilled in the person of the holy Prophet TB Joshua.

Dont mock !

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by bigdady9ja1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Christmasdon:
Just goto thursdays healing service you will see him touch and pray for you for you.

Dear Chris,

Is "Thursday Healing Service" still in effect in 2017

I have a loved one who is under full stroke and needs the Divine touch. We have tried all other possible solutions, but to no avail.

When's the next Healing Service, please?
WhatsApp me with 07036883241

Thank you!
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by thedarams: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Skilbae, I saw your post on how to meet Prophet T.B Joshua. I tried sending a personal message to you but didn't get the procedure. Kindly direct me on how to see him pls. I will appreciate your email address or phone number. Mine is 08155068221. It is urgent pls. Thanks, God bless.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by thedarams: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Skilbae, I saw your post on how to meet Prophet T.B Joshua. Kindly direct me. I will appreciate your contact. My phone number is 08155068221. It is urgent. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by thedarams: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Slikbae intended pls.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by emmayayodeji(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
gwama:
I would like to tell you my story at SCOAN, not to criticize the Prophet, but it can lead to a review of the organization. I discovered Emmanuel TV in 2012 thanks to a friend. I was very amazed to see all these people whom the Prophet healed and delivered. My mother was suffering from paralysis of both legs, she could not walk. Since 2011. Looking at the TV, I thought that it was only necessary to reach SCOAN with your sick person and the Prophet healed them. In August 2012, I rented a Jeep, and embarked my mother and a friend who served us as a translator because we speak French from Burkina Faso to Lagos. When we arrived at the Scoan, what was our surprise to hear that those who do not walk must have an invitation before they are at the line of prayer, the evangelist or the helper who took care of the welcome Sick people told us to go back to our country and go to the Scoan website to present our file and wait for the answer to get the invitation. This is what we did without a single response from SCOAN, we have presented our case several times in vain. In June 2014, my mother finally died. JESUS ​​through which we have these miracles made no restrictions, all the sick could come unto him without restriction and appointment. I saw this heading in Nairaland, I hesitated to bring this testimony, but tonight I do not know why, but I decided to share it with you, would only be for my mother's memory.
They will only "HEAL" their actors LOL

1 Like

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by fpeter(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
thedarams:
Skilbae, I saw your post on how to meet Prophet T.B Joshua. Kindly direct me. I will appreciate your contact. My phone number is 08155068221. It is urgent. Thanks and God bless.

I tried calling you on the line you posted above. I am not here to preach church or pastors or make any condemnations. I wish to invite you to the forthcoming convention of RCCG...The theme is HALLELUJAH!!! please make out time to attend and i know that whatever challenges you have will be dealt with by the Almighty God.

VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, MOWE, IBADAN.
DATE: 7th - 13th August, you are cordially invited.
You may wish to watch the live broadcasts on DSTV 349.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by busiwaMvelo(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
pastorfrankmovi:

Hi Pastor! Thank God for clarifying such...may i please ask of you a favour.im from south africa.my life has been full of storms bt ever since i started watching emm tv i have this peace inside of me despite my battles. So can you please help me get in touch with someone who can send me morning..im tormented by spiritual husband...your help will be much appreciated.thnx
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by BlueAngel444: 3:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
PLS how can I get the anointing water
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by okaforamos: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
please guys what are the lists daily services at SCOAN
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Efegift22: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
call this number +2347035735698 to get info on how to meet with the prophet.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Uzorvip: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Learn how to visit The Synagogue Church of All Nations
https://travelvisa.ng/how-to-visit-scoan-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.