Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State (82123 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Pyroxene: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
So AY no be asawana and e don dey form Area since? We don disconnect am from area........ Haaaaaria. Well we go free am based on say he dey still represent us for the marra
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Generalkorex:
which of d olamide o? Baddo is frm ogun state o
Chinko Ekun, he is from Arigidi Akoko

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:
You forgot Ambode, the present governor of Lagos.
Yea, he is from Ondo west

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
GeoOla25:
Proudly Omo Ondo....Ekimogun to be precise.
Am also a Ekimogun
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Generalkorex(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
Chinko Ekun, he is from Arigidi Akoko
edit it then and put his alias o.
So d guy is nt frm china.lol
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by moses320(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
moses femi known as actor of d year also from ondo state erusu akoko northwest[img]moses femi known as actor of d year also from ondo state erusu akoko northwest[/img]moses femi known as actor of d year also from ondo state erusu akoko northwest
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by bewla(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
HillaryD:
proudly Omo Ondo state.
that pix on your wall show who u are

by there teeth u shall no them
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by passionate88: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
When compiling that of maiduguri don't forget to add shekau

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by kunlegboye(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
op Shola Shobowale is frm Ifon in Ondo While Ramson Noah Mother is From Owo in Ondo State,His Father is Frm Israel

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
cr7lomo:
Top celebrities or top Nigerians ? Cos I see politicians and business men and pastors on ur list
Ode, Olori, check your dictionary for the meaning of celebrity.

uncountable) Fame, renown; the state of being famous or talked-about. [from 17th c.]A person who has a high degree of recognition by the general population for his or her success or accomplishments; a famous person (Wikipedia). [from 19th c
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by annexworld(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Proudly Omo Egin.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Abi o
Olodo check your dictionary for celebrity.
uncountable) Fame, renown; the state of being famous or talked-about. [from 17th c.]A person who has a high degree of recognition by the general population for his or her success or accomplishments; a famous person (Wikipedia). [from 19th c
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Youceemeri: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Shola Shobowale is frm Ifon in Ondo While Ramson Noah Mother is From Owo in Ondo State,His Father is Frm Israel

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Dindondin(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
HillaryD:
proudly Omo Ondo state.
the day a thread of people from Ogun state is created us where you people ll know that Christianity & development of Nigeria is from Ogun
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
Since when OPC founders Gani and Faseun turn celebrities? @OP Abi U no know the meaning of celebrity?
check your dictionary for the meaning of celebrity

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
holuposi:
Am poud of my home town ondo egin Ale oooooo
Le o Omo yemi

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Karlebolu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wizprodigy:
I thought some people said that next it would be anambra and abia after someone opened same thread about celebrities from imo and now another has opened for ondo.
You guys should learn not to show inferiority complex on another tribe.
P:s- I am in no way derailing this thread and as someone asked "WHO HAS THIS CELEBRITIES HELPED?".

So it's until they send millions to your account for doing nothing will you know they've helped people, right?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Karlebolu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:

check your dictionary for the meaning of celebrity

Don't mind them.

To them if you're not an actor/artist then you're not a celebrity.

I dey laugh. grin grin
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by xkris11(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Reppin Owo in Ondo

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by fortunechy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
so diz is wt will be hearing diz dayz;yesterday it wz imo state today ondo 2morrow mit be celebrities u never knew dt come frm sabisa forest. u guys shld go get a life.mchteeeeew!!!!!!!!
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Wizprodigy: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
When you people called igbos "chest beaters" it was something good and helpful?
Karlebolu:

So it's until they send millions to your account for doing nothing will you know they've helped people, right?

You could have said the same thing when your people started saying that on the thread for imo's celebrities. FYI, i haven't seen any meaningful things done by those celebrities especially the Politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by rockiedink(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
You haven't added Toke Makinwa...She's also from Ondo state too...

I think she's Idanre...

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
HillaryD:
proudly Omo Ondo state.
#Sighted! ... which state in ondo?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by rockiedink(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
Yea, he is from Ondo west

Ambode isn't from Ondo West...Ambode is an Ilaje man...not Ondo west.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
ondo pple are my favorite yoruba folks

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
ladyF:
How does this affect the price of crude oil? angry
crude oil is free here in ondo if dats wah u wanna hear sad

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Wizprodigy: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
And how did that affect your common sense
WHO HAS THOSE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES HELPED ESPECIALLY THE POLITIANS?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by clemdo: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Proud of my state the sunshine state
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by waleylagboy: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Akintade Matthew Omobowale
AKA: WALEYGAGBOY and Nigerian OZIL
The next football star
parents hails from On do state

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by omookereoloogun: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emi nko bros . oya guess.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Karlebolu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Karlebolu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wizprodigy:
When you people called igbos "chest beaters" it was something good and helpful?
You could have said the same thing when your people started saying that on the thread for imo's celebrities. FYI, i haven't seen any meaningful things done by those celebrities especially the Politicians.

I didn't see that thread and I do not support tribalism.

Akwa Ibom et Imo state and one of the states I'm in love with.

@your last paragraph. Are you serious? Don't let sentimentality and tribalism becloud your judgment bro, their achievements are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind like the TEKE TEKE MENE UPRASIN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Adesua Etomi's Marriage Introduction Outfit (Photos) / Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.