Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State (82000 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by mrmachine: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
Frederick Fasehun - Medical doctor

Dr. Frederick Fasehun is a Nigerian medical doctor, hotel owner and leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress.

Fasehun is from Ekiti, point of correction
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by nikkypearl(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
HateU2:
Egin. Ke n tiri
Le omo 'ba grin
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by currency10(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
You forget to mention my nigga. Victor Akintimehin

AKA: WALE, currently in maybeach record label. USA.

AKA : LIL KESH, currently in record label YBN. NIGERIA.

AKA: Lord of Ajasa.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
mrmachine:

Fasehun is from Ekiti, point of correction
Fasehun is from Ondo west, while Femi Falana is from Ekiti
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by tolababa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
1. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

She is From Ondo west local government.
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model of an Ondo descent from Lagos, Nigeria. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies.

Late ROY CHICAGO is from Ikare Akoko
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by agadez007(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
Akpororo is urhobo..
Elijahrona2:
he's from Warri. An urhobo boy
jephta bowoto a.k.a akpororo was born and raised in warri,but he isnt from there,do your research
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by AbuadStudent(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Samuellawale:
Proudly An Ikale

proudly iKale too grin
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by BOWOTO(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
agadez007:
jephta bowoto a.k.a akpororo was born and raised in warri,but he isnt from there,do your research

Make una let my name rest na
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by agadez007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
BOWOTO:

Make una let my name rest na
ok sorry,Rest in peace
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Topman0001(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
agadez007:
and o.p i think you forgot akpororo the comedian,he is also from Ondo state i think
Yes, Olu maintain is also from Ondo, Lord of Ajasa too
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by nikkypearl(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moz22:
I knew I'd see u here...can't find u on my whatsapp list, too many Nikes and can't identify which one belongs to u..
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Moz22: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
nikkypearl:
shocked lipsrsealed
what??
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Missy89(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Odunharry:

really... where in Ondo

Me or Wale?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toke Makinwa is also from Ondo state
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by CHARZI(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Charles Michael a Singer and a Song writer from Rivers state, his mom hails from Akure in Ondo state He is also the CEO of first Money Records. Twitter and Instagram @iamcharzi

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Wizprodigy: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

Some of you illiterates just use the inferiority complex phrase anytime you like

I'm sure you don't even know the meaning

Inferiority complex on Iboooos grin grin cheesy
Mr or Mrs literate next time u quote make sure u are nt insulting me. Igbos not ibos and yes u guys exhibit inferiority complex. Bitter truth
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
Wizprodigy:

Mr or Mrs literate next time u quote make sure u are nt insulting me. Igbos not ibos and yes u guys exhibit inferiority complex. Bitter truth
[/s]

What is this IPOB tout saying?

If I insult you nko mmmtchew! Abeg swerve undecided
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Dindondin(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
HillaryD:
ok oo if you say soo.
are you from ondo
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Odunharry(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Missy89:

Me or Wale?
you
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by FisifunKododada: 12:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:
But his name is 100% urhobo. Akproro cool

cool That's not his real name - that's his the nickname he got in Warri, that he now uses as his stage name. His real name is Japhetah Bowoto.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by OlamideGirl(f): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2016
repping ondo city in ondo state

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by chinchum(m): 4:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Redomi:
Fasehun is from Ondo west, while Femi Falana is from Ekiti

T.B Joshua is from Ekiti
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
shegxi:
seein is believing u knw.........
Are u telling me u wanna see my face undecided
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
HillaryD:
sorry I don't get you.
Are u not 4rm ondo?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

Le omo 'ba grin
grin
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2016
HillaryD:
Omo Akoko
oh ok.... trying to ask if you're from the township
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2016
mrjojo:
this is just wrong, state in a state? Will take it was a mistake
it was a mistake all I wanna ask was the town tnx for figuring me up to the error
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:

lol so I can come with my containers? grin
like seriously, crude oil flow like water
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2016
OlamideGirl:
repping ondo city in ondo state
nice one
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by shegxi(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
Are u telling me u wanna see my face undecided
yes......a picture of u or something. I want to place a face behind dis sometimes swit and sometimes weird monikergringringringrin
good morning.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
shegxi:
yes......a picture of u or something. I want to place a face behind dis sometimes swit and sometimes weird monikergringringringrin
good morning.
kikikiki grin
U will definitely see it one day
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by olexjay(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
walkopet !!

present smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.