Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Any hope in this kind of situation?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any hope in this kind of situation?? (417 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / Hope In God In Hopeless Times / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any hope in this kind of situation?? by Alexyswiss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Check this instance...

My name is Khalil ibn Zayad im 26yrs old. I was born in Saudi Arabia to very poor parent. I grew up in the creeks. Ever since I was born from Zero year old I was brought up in the ways of Allah, to fear him and submit all to him. I know no any other 'god' except one Allah. and no religion except Islam. from a very little age I was enrolled in Islamic study school and learnt Arabic. My parents brought me up to be generous and I have since gone through that path...I show love to everyone I meet and I'm down to earth. I preach against terrorism and war and preach one religion. I go against suicide and killing of fellow humans

Now according to Christian doctrine... if you have not accepted Christ or are not a christian...no hope for heaven

and look at the from the Muslim angle(i.e if he is a christian)

can someone like this ever make heaven if he dies?
Re: Any hope in this kind of situation?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
He falls in this category;

Romans 2:14 |
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Re: Any hope in this kind of situation?? by Alexyswiss(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
He falls in this category;

Romans 2:14 |
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
thanks Bruh...that's means he could make heaven

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Turn Water To Wine After He Spiritually Gave Church Members Recharge Card / How Much God Loves Me ....A Must Read / Anti-scratch Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.